Author Topic: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.  (Read 6753 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.
« on: January 25, 2008, 06:20:07 AM »
Hi All

I feel that Palastinians are evil minde fanatic people who are hell bent on wiping out Israel, why can't the Arabs occupying 99% of land in the Gulf region accommodate a million palastinians? They want to wipe out Israel instead.

Muslims are wild animals, you can't tame them nor will they understand the language of love or peace. They only know the language of war and fear. Islam like an inferno destroyed all the native cultures and forged ahead with the help of Sword.

The current Blockade of gaza is excellnt, all these savage people must be starved to death, else bomb them. If they don't allow you to live in peace, give them war brutal war..

Well done Israel, Indians (Hindus) are with you.

Regards

GIJO

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Killing Entire palastinians will solve the problem.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 06:22:06 AM »
Fakestinians are indeed fanatic people.
If Israel refuses to get rid of them,
Israel will be conquered by them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:36:32 AM »

No need to wipe them out, just push them completely out of Israel onto the other side of the borders, one bunch goes home to Egypt, the other bunch Jordan. Then shut the borders tight. Psychostinian problem solved. If the arabs don't like it and want to go to war, I say, bring it, they'll get their asses royally kicked one more time. The Euro-peeons and UN get pissed off? So what? They're always pissed off at Israel, they hate Israel no matter what Israel does, so why waste our time with what they think.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 09:34:13 AM »
While there is a Palestinkian problem, I wouldn't recommend advocating violence or death on a forum where feds may monitor.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 09:35:54 AM »
No, it wouldn't solve the problem, it will just increase it.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 09:54:43 AM »
Today, if Jews eliminate killastinians, they just are allowed to revenge.

Israel has 10000 times more powerful army. And yet it doesn't use its potential.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 09:55:54 AM »
No, it wouldn't solve the problem, it will just increase it.

I think, the problem is more easier to solve, than we ever thought.

Look, what for a great effect this short blockade of Gaza caused.

Up to 500000 Arab Muslime Nazis fled like group of lemmings to Egypt.

The Egyptians have great trouble to round them up and to bring them back. They must use violence to do it.

If Israel cuts all support to the Gaza strip for only three months completely. The crowd of Arab Muslim Nazis will be so big, that Egypt will be unable to handle it.

You will be rid of them. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 10:40:18 AM »
Yeah Israel needs to kill these turds and do it quickly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
Just listen To Kahane!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »
Just listen To Kahane!

True. transfer them out.

You don't have to kill them, just expell them.

The Arab expelled a million Jews from Arab Countries.

Turnabout is fair play.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »
Arent they always saying how much they LOVE death ;).....well its only fair to give them what they love.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 11:29:44 AM »
Arent they always saying how much they LOVE death ;).....well its only fair to give them what they love.

Send them to the virgins.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
Stop all "humanitarian" aid from USA, and EU to "West Bank" and all werfare benfits to "Israeli Arabs" and you'll solve the A-rab problem without using muSSlime methods. It's war and I'm not sorry for them but living in Arab land causing trouble to other A-rabs is better for Israel than making them nusslime martyrs.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »
I dunno if it solve the ntire peoblem but it's still a bloody good idea! :D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 01:50:23 PM »
Either way, we must start to roll back Islam back into Arabia.

It may take centuries but we must start to roll them back.

newman

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »
Either way, we must start to roll back Islam back into Arabia.

It may take centuries but we must start to roll them back.

Maybe if the South Suceeds from the union again they can get arabs to pick the cotton! :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

Agreed, Once and for all these monsterSS must be thrown out O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »
Falastinians are not a Nation, they are just part of the Arab Nation. They have been trapped inside Israel by wicked Arabs leaders, and indoctrinated to think thet they are a nation and belong in EY. Most Falastinians we see on TV are evil, but I believe there must be plenty of good people among them. They have a right to be liberated of that indoctrination, and live as Arabs in an Arab country, or where they wish (outside Israel), and be happy. Noone can be blamed for unwittingly having been born as invaders. They must be provided a fair solurion to be happy outside.
My idea is to dismantle Jordan and split it into three parts, one for Israel, a second for Palis, and the third for Hashemite Bedouins. Jordan has avbout 84 thousand square km now. There's place for everybody there!!!!!!!
I morally disagree with any mass murder, but I don't think Feds can do anything against those who advocate violence. After al,l USA has sponsored Annapolis which is a step towars a Jewish Genocide. How can they punish some violent opinions on a private forum??????????
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:05:10 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 02:48:17 PM »
There's enouhj place in Saudi Arabia for all A-rabs and in Hell for all musslimes. Judeanoncapta has right we need the place in ME for deported imigrants from west. It will be great mass movement or they'll bury us under their avalanche of their stinky bodies. And no mercy for Philistines RM they're like Amalek worse of the all, 70% of them supporting suicide terror against Israel. 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
Indeed

newman

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »
There's enouhj place in Saudi Arabia for all A-rabs and in Hell for all musslimes. Judeanoncapta has right we need the place in ME for deported imigrants from west. It will be great mass movement or they'll bury us under their avalanche of their stinky bodies. And no mercy for Philistines RM they're like Amalek worse of the all, 70% of them supporting suicide terror against Israel. 

"70%"??

Try 99%.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

"70%"??

Try 99%.

That's my point. Totaly rotten black hearted evil satanic people; No wonder nobody wants them. calling them Philistines is insult for ancient Philistines. 

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:59:13 PM »

That's my point. Totaly rotten black hearted evil satanic people; No wonder nobody wants them. calling them Philistines is insult for ancient Philistines. 

That's true. Philistine women were actually desireable enough for Jews to sleep with (ask Samson). Nobody would sleep with a stinky arab woman even after a year at sea!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

That's true. Philistine women were actually desireable enough for Jews to sleep with (ask Samson). Nobody would sleep with a stinky arab woman even after a year at sea!

Yes IDF is "racist" becouse They don't rape the Fakestinian women.  :::D

Love your Enemy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »

lol, who would want to sleep with a stinky arab woman who doesn't bathe and doesn't wear any good scent ;D