General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Sunday, December 24, The Eve of Chaim's Secular Birthday.

(1/6) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Shalom Chaim,

Happy Birthday!

Chabad.org's date converter says:

"Tuesday, December 25, 1956

The corresponding Jewish date is:

Tevet 21, 5717"

You were born the year Hanukkah was in November, on the earliest day it can fall in the 19 year Machzor Katan cycle. The next 21 Tevet is January 11.

But were you born before or after Sunset? If it was after Sunset, you were born on 22 Tevet.

It's good we have this forum because now people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists.

Regarding Revava LeHar HaBayit, HaIvri did a few broadcasts back then to promote it. I think all his people were arrested at the Old City gates before they got to The Temple Mount. There were a few people who wanted to go up that heard about it including Arutz 7's Yishai Fleisher who had reported about it but HaIvri went about it in the wrong way because The Bolshevik Police were prepared in advance to stop people from arriving if they looked anything like a settler. I agree with you that it ended up being a bluff.

Would JTF have supported Kahane Chai in an election if Kahane Chai was legalized even if Marzel's Kach was not legalized?

Where do you buy Rav Kahane books from? What do you think of Rav Kahane's last book, Revolution or Referendum? I know you disagree with Yekutiel on this topic. What do you think of Yekutiel's renewed publication of Kahanist books as well as Darka Shel Torah (Instead of HaIvri) together with Voice of Judea? Do you ever watch Voice of Judea? Yekutiel said he would have you on the show if you wanted to be on it. Nahum said the fact that they also had Mr. Ponytail of Bnei Elim on it doesn't mean anything because they don't necessarily agree with all the guests. They just want to make it an interesting show and proof of this is the fact that Yekutiel once had on a conspiracy theorist who was talking about Chamish's Rabin conspiracy, despite the fact that this guy (David Rutstein) admitted that he once spied on Yekutiel for The FBI when Yekutiel was running Kahane Chai in New York.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

I know this question may seem a bit off track from my usual questions, but what are your thoughts on Mohalims sucking the blood out during the bris. There was a controversy not to long ago after some Mohalims passed Herpes on to the babies, and some were trying to say the Mohalims were sexually perverted. Hasidic Jews claim that it is Jewish tradition for the Mohalim to suck out the blood and not use latex gloves and a glass tube for the suction. I know you are not a doctor, but in your honest opinion and using your expert knowledge in Judaism what is the real story here? Are the Hasidics correct in refusing to use modern equipment or are they misinterpreting the Talmud from which they claim the suction concept comes from?

Global Warming is a Hoax:
Dear Chaim, I remember on an old JTF broadcast that you said that you had the unfortunate experience of bumping into Lynn Samuels. What is funny about that is that I remember Yosef Ben Meir's reply was "oh that filthy slut". Anyway, how did you meet her? what was it like? what did you guys discuss? all the best from Mark

imaknick:
hello Chaim.

I know your feelings on historical black leaders like Martin Luther king JR, Nelson Mandela, and Desmond Tutu, however I never heard your opinion on Mohandas Gandhi, who I think was one of the world's greatest leaders.  Can you tell me if Gandhi was  a leader that you respected? 

Do you get offended by people telling jokes about Jews, not by those who are anti -Semitic, but just regular individuals?  I personally don't get offended by ethnic jokes. Quite frankly, ethnic jokes are sometimes funny.

Christian Zionist:
Chaim,

First of all let me take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Birthday!  May the G-d of your forefathers bless you and prolong your life so that you can do more for Israel, America and for the Western Civilization.

Since I am from India I would like to comment about Mahathma Gandhi.  Gandhi was an anti-Zionist.

The following was Gandhi's statements about Jews and Israel:

The cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me.Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home.

Several Indian leaders followed Gandhi's principles.  Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India once said  "Zionism is the brainchild of Imerpialism".  India once expelled Israeli Ambassador and refused to play with Israeli tennis player Amos Mansdorff for the Davis cup to appease the Arabs.  Only in the early 90's India established strong military and diplomatic ties with Israel.  Young Indians like me resent Gandhi's actions because they caused the British to divide our country which created the terrorist Pakistan.  India's muslim population is greater than the total population of Pakistan.  Gandhi's muslim appeasing policies are still damaging India.  Because of the 150 million muslims India, we are unable to wage an effective war against Islam.  Now it is too late for us to expel all muslims from our country because of the huge muslim population.  It is unfortuate that Gandhi had become a hero to millions around the world like Martin Lucifer King.

Thank you for exposing evil people like King, Mandela and Tutu.

Christian Zionist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version