Author Topic: "I won, UMM HMM!"  (Read 2721 times)

admin

"I won, UMM HMM!"
« on: January 26, 2008, 11:28:43 PM »

The title of the thread looks like it should be the caption from the looks on their faces.

newman

Re: "I won, UMM HMM!"
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 11:32:02 PM »
or this:

"OOOOOOOOO, LAWD!.........We sho gonna fix der white @sses now! Umm Hmm"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »
" Well bring out da malt liquah and da kools and dis be a celebration mmmhmm, dat boy be our boy and our big lip winner over da big thighs whiner" says the Rev. I.B. Oppressed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 12:01:03 AM »
He'll change the national emblem from the eagle, to "The Spidermonkey"!

And he'll sign an Executive Order making the new American Flag one with banana & lime colored stripes, orange stars in the shape of "Mother Africa"!

The White House will be known only as "The Crack-House"!

Christmas & Chanukah will be made illegal...all whites forced to worship "King Kwanza"!

Every time there's a terrorist threat, Osama Barama will send the SWAT teams and FBI out to guard only the Mosques!

I'm still waiting for that your unwed white teenager mother to step forward and yell "Obama is the "father" of my mulatto Love Child"!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »
Aye yo wheah dat tanqueray n' hennessy be at? we bouts ta party ta-NIGHT!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »
This guy is almost going to make me a Clinton supporter! :'(

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »
The title of the thread looks like it should be the caption from the looks on their faces.

Remove this post immediatley !!!!!!! This is racist and I will not tolerate it. We have black jtfers that may be offended  :D
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »
This guy is almost going to make me a Clinton supporter! :'(

this is terrible he must be stopped! >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
Someone should tell Osambo that there are no banana trees around the white house
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »
Someone should tell Osambo that there are no banana trees around the white house

In that case he might change his mind ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »
Obongo might have them planted inside green houses.

Just Erica

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 06:42:22 PM »
You guys are deeply disturbed. He's black so he'll want a banana tree in his yard. He's black so he'll have a family reunion at the white house. He's black so he will start speaking ebonics once he gets into office. And the kicker is that if none of that happens, you'll bash him saying that he's trying to act white. He's damned if he does and damned if he dosen't.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »
And maybe that big animal Jeremiah wright will come together with Louis Farakhan  to swear him in on a koran. And then they will all say loudly "drop dead white man."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 07:43:36 PM »
And maybe that big animal Jeremiah wright will come together with Louis Farakhan  to swear him in on a koran. And then they will all say loudly "drop dead white man."

he'll say "blame the white dead man" :::D :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 09:41:18 PM »

Why do you all do this? What if he doesn't do all of the things you proclaim he'll do? You guys will be so peeved when he actually proves to do some kind of good to this country. THEN you'll be so bored that you won't have anything to bash him on. You'll probably try to make something up about him to fuel your need to hate him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 10:15:45 PM »

Why do you all do this? What if he doesn't do all of the things you proclaim he'll do? You guys will be so peeved when he actually proves to do some kind of good to this country. THEN you'll be so bored that you won't have anything to bash him on. You'll probably try to make something up about him to fuel your need to hate him.

Erica, Obama is a black muslim who's "pastor" just honored and awarded Louis Muzzie Farrakhan. Why are you defending the indefensible.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

Erica, Obama is a black muslim who's "pastor" just honored and awarded Louis Muzzie Farrakhan. Why are you defending the indefensible.

*honorable louis farrakhan

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »
anyone know where the brazilia video is?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »

*honorable louis farrakhan

Louis Faggakhan

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »
look at his wife..a real beast aye

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »
his wife makes the yetti look like the mona lisa~

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 04:46:10 AM »
his wife makes the yetti look like the mona lisa~

Who is The Yetti?

The Yetti, Yachov, is "Big Foot."

Obama's wife is gorgeous and so are their children.

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 04:47:41 AM »

Obama is a bi-racial Christian (who was a muslim when he was A CHILD). His pastor isn't running for President and neither is Louis Farrakkhan. I'm not defending his pastor or Louis... I'm not concerned about them..I'm defending Obama.