Author Topic: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!  (Read 26486 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »
No major figure in the US gets this much attention.. NONE. 

George Washington is bunched up with other presidents and thats the day for bargin sales.

MLK Day everything is at a complete hold up.  And for what this was a white hating America hating piece of excrement.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

George Washington is bunched up with other presidents and thats the day for bargin sales.

MLK Day everything is at a complete hold up.  And for what this was a white hating America hating piece of excrement.
Exactly MasterWolf1!! I hope I live to see the day that they unseal the FBI records on that filthy animal. Sadly I think they have already sanitized them by removing and destroying anything questionable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

Exactly MasterWolf1!! I hope I live to see the day that they unseal the FBI records on that filthy animal. Sadly I think they have already sanitized them by removing and destroying anything questionable.
And if the files reveal nothing at all, what will you do?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 05:59:08 AM »
These files are loaded with dirt on this animal. Why do you think that the darkies don't want them released! Even the white hater taylor branch admitted that king was a sex addict and an alcoholic. Branch said it was due to the strains of the movement. RELEASE THESE FILES NOW. I want all them black chillin to see what this hero really is, another role model ala, oj, the carr brothers, kwame kilpatrick, marion barry, osama obama, the duke whore, tawana brawley, hoprah, missy king and the rest of black 'civilization'.

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
These files are loaded with dirt on this animal. Why do you think that the darkies don't want them released! Even the white hater taylor branch admitted that king was a sex addict and an alcoholic. Branch said it was due to the strains of the movement. RELEASE THESE FILES NOW. I want all them black chillin to see what this hero really is, another role model ala, oj, the carr brothers, kwame kilpatrick, marion barry, osama obama, the duke whore, tawana brawley, hoprah, missy king and the rest of black 'civilization'.
What are  you, fjack? A soothsayer now? If the files are secret how is it that you know what's in it? I noticed that you use a lot of words to describe how much you hate people... its almost poetic because you can't stop stringing them together. I'll bet it makes you feel realy smart when you do that.

And on the subject... yes, lets open the files now so that the likes of you can find something more constructive to do like spend more time worrying about the living and not what the dead *may or may not have* done.  ::)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 05:49:44 AM »
Some of the tid bits were leaked to the press and made it to the public. The murderer teddy the swimmer, you know, the guy that took the plunge, he's not wet behind the ears, you can't say he is a drip, went into a hizzy fit and pressed fot the files to be sealed. These files also tell a pretty good story on what boobie and jack kennedy really thought about their 'black friends'. There was also a book written by a woman who was one of mlk pet sluts, she appeared on tony brown's journel a few years ago. Mlk was a typical black preacher, a drunk, a phoney and sex addict. Nothing sacred going on here. When he was smoked he left the old lady a bundle. Where did he get all that money if he was so righteous?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »
And they shove this communist's holiday down peoples throats.

Evan Mecham, the former governor of Arizona rescinded this holiday in Arizona...he actually gave the tourist economy a boost there by doing so..and he was inpeached and removed for office for doing so :(

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 02:37:29 PM »
When was the last time someone went Gang Busters, broke into your home, tied you up and made you watch MLK movies and speechesbs, Masterwolf? No one is shoving anything down your throat. We all have a filter. If you don't want to celebrate any holidaby you disagree with, simply DON'T!
That is total BS.
We are constantly, by all leftist media being told whites are bad, and blacks are discriminated.
I disagree, you cannot filter, as in american schools there are communist bolshevist methodes to worship the blacks, as if they were gods.
I mean the black history months, the MLK day and so on.
Abolish all this BS.

And then yopu have self-hating whites like Dr. Larry Leslie of U/South Florida who bans Jews from his classes because of they ancestors role in the slave trade.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
Guys don't be so hard on Erica, you don't want to rob her of da last black men's authority? She can't be left alone with such briliant black statesmen and moral authorities like Papa Duvalier , Idi Amin, Bokassa, Mobutu Sese Seco, Mandela or Robert Mugabe. ::)     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »
Guys don't be so hard on Erica, you don't want to rob her of da last black men's authority? She can't be left alone with such briliant black statesmen and moral authorities like Papa Duvalier , Idi Amin, Bokassa, Mobutu Sese Seco, Mandela or Robert Mugabe. ::)     
There is something wrong with you. You don't read my posts, you just make assumptions. You're not a mature adult at all. You're behaving childishly. Here, I've been agreeing with much of what you say. As soon as I say there is something positive in the black community you act like I'm in love with the evil part.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 09:57:07 PM »
There is something wrong with you. You don't read my posts, you just make assumptions. You're not a mature adult at all. You're behaving childishly. Here, I've been agreeing with much of what you say. As soon as I say there is something positive in the black community you act like I'm in love with the evil part.
:::D :::D :::D
 ::)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
When was the last time someone went Gang Busters, broke into your home, tied you up and made you watch MLK movies and speeches, Masterwolf? No one is shoving anything down your throat. We all have a filter. If you don't want to celebrate any holiday you disagree with, simply DON'T!
Every January the school system goes Gang Busters  :o .  They might not tie the children up...but they are made to watch MLK movies and speeches.  Can you show me the filter on children Erica.  I would like to turn my child's on.  
So there were non blacks marching with MLK...how was that any indication of his character and motives?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 11:35:32 PM »
When was the last time someone went Gang Busters, broke into your home, tied you up and made you watch MLK movies and speeches, Masterwolf? No one is shoving anything down your throat. We all have a filter. If you don't want to celebrate any holiday you disagree with, simply DON'T!
Every January the school system goes Gang Busters  :o .  They might not tie the children up...but they are made to watch MLK movies and speeches.  Can you show me the filter on children Erica.  I would like to turn my child's on.  
So there were non blacks marching with MLK...how was that any indication of his character and motives?

Well, the consensus here is that MLK was a racist man who hated White people . Why would a black man who hates whites allow whites to march with him during the Civil Rights Movement? Let me guess.... "Those white people were self- hating...." Yadda yadda. If you dont' want your child to learn or participate in learning about MLK during his birthday..discuss it with your child's teacher, or better yet, the school board. I'm sure they could find something else for your child to do during that time.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »

Well, the consensus here is that MLK was a racist man who hated White people . Why would a black man who hates whites allow whites to march with him during the Civil Rights Movement? Let me guess.... "Those white people were self- hating...." Yadda yadda. If you don't' want your child to learn or participate in learning about MLK during his birthday..discuss it with your child's teacher, or better yet, the school board. I'm sure they could find something else for your child to do during that time.
I do not think that makes any difference.
The institutionalised worshipping of third world banana republic leaders, and their counterparts in the civilised world was orchestrated by the Soviets.
Today the Bolsheviks are taking over the rest of the free world.
We need to stop this madness before it destroys us.

Blacks still have a whole continent for them.

Our countries are being destroyed, will be majority non-white in two-threee decades, and everybody complaining about it , is being regarded as a racist.

Just deportation, Apartheid or a global civil war will help.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 02:32:36 AM »

Well, the consensus here is that MLK was a racist man who hated White people . Why would a black man who hates whites allow whites to march with him during the Civil Rights Movement? Let me guess.... "Those white people were self- hating...." Yadda yadda. If you don't' want your child to learn or participate in learning about MLK during his birthday..discuss it with your child's teacher, or better yet, the school board. I'm sure they could find something else for your child to do during that time.
The institutionalised worshipping of third world banana republic leaders, and their counterparts in the civilised world was orchestrated by the Soviets.

Our countries are being destroyed, will be majority non-white in two-threee decades, and everybody complaining about it , is being regarded as a racist.

Indeed Brother!

Oh, and the mlk mass rallies, those negro's were actually fornicating while in public!

Oh, AND, MOST blak deaths during Apartheid was black-on-black.......which was the whole idea of Apartheid, to keep blacks away from each others's throats. Not to mention the ANC meeting massacare...

But erica, i guess you like having blacks around each other necks...popping their brains.  :P ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 05:05:25 AM »

Indeed Brother!

Oh, and the mlk mass rallies, those negro's were actually fornicating while in public!

Oh, AND, MOST blak deaths during Apartheid was black-on-black.......which was the whole idea of Apartheid, to keep blacks away from each others's throats. Not to mention the ANC meeting massacare...

But erica, i guess you like having blacks around each other necks...popping their brains.  :P ;)
Stick to the truth and the absolute truth, okay. There is no honor in lying. So when did they have time to fornicate in public? While they were being sprayed with firehoses while marching for the right to vote? You are so ill-informed and ignorant. And you're disgusting to boot.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 06:02:45 AM »
When you hear of the fire hoses and dogs used against the blacks, they keep on showing the same film over and over. If this was happening all over why isn't there any other film of the police, who did nothing but preserve order, doing the same thing all over the country. More lies from the media.

Just Erica

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 06:10:02 AM »
When you hear of the fire hoses and dogs used against the blacks, they keep on showing the same film over and over. If this was happening all over why isn't there any other film of the police, who did nothing but preserve order, doing the same thing all over the country. More lies from the media.
Fjack, before the dogs, hoses and police came, there was nothing but peace. No one was running the streets...they were walking, singing and picketing. The "Order" came about when the blacks wouldn't stop walking or singing. There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 06:31:49 AM »
There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

you call that brute force!? YOU are a LEFTIST LIBERAL !!!!!!!! LIBERAL LIBERAL, and yet again, LIBERAL!! This is the exact thing liberals say towards any police procedures.

This and that...stun guns are so horrific blah blah...this and that. Well, bloody well cop one in the head then! >:( ::)

Oh, and the fornification part, visit www.therightperspective.com. have fun!  :P

Just Erica

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 10:29:58 AM »
There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

you call that brute force!? YOU are a LEFTIST LIBERAL !!!!!!!! LIBERAL LIBERAL, and yet again, LIBERAL!! This is the exact thing liberals say towards any police procedures.

This and that...stun guns are so horrific blah blah...this and that. Well, bloody well cop one in the head then! >:( ::)

Oh, and the fornification part, visit www.therightperspective.com. have fun!  :P
Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing. At least I'm not a racist robot who can't make up my own mind. I don't have go to useless, one-sided websites to make a point.  There was no fornication in the street. You'll say anything to downplay the REAL events that took place. Like I said before, there is no honor in lying. If that's all you have to go on, I don't see how anyone trusts your judgement.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »
Not all liberals are opposed to Zionism.  They just disagree on how many of it's ambitions are carried out.

Just Erica

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »
Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing.

If this is correct, what is your purpose here?  SOCIALIST LIBERALS DON'T LIKE ZIONISM! O0 :-\
First of all, I really perfer the term, "free thinker". Secondly, I like McCain...that doesn't mean that I have to be conservative. And just because I'm here doesn't mean that I have to be evil and down white people because that's how you act towards people like myself.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:09 AM »

Indeed Brother!

How many Afrikaaners "necklaced' kaffirs? None

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

Indeed Brother!

How many Afrikaaners "necklaced' kaffirs? None
yeah exactly! In fact, "saint" mandela and his wife, it was their most favourite activity.

In fact, the Boers tried to prevent the blacks from setting each other alight.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »

Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing. At least I'm not a racist robot who can't make up my own mind. I don't have go to useless, one-sided websites to make a point.  There was no fornication in the street. You'll say anything to downplay the REAL events that took place. Like I said before, there is no honor in lying. If that's all you have to go on, I don't see how anyone trusts your judgement.
Once again, that website is as "one-sided" as JTF! How do you know there was no fornification? Were you there?-because don't expect YOUR LIBERAL MEDIA to report that! Im a "racist robot". Hmmm..well atleast im a free thinker, being consistently bombarded by YOUR LIBERAL MEDIA, I do NOT take up one ounce of their bull-diaorhea