Author Topic: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!  (Read 26429 times)

Just Erica

Re: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »
Whatever makes you feel better, bullcat

Bullcat has a valid argument, and this is your idea of playing her down...

Thanks Boergeneraal - Erica always starts her posts off to me with those little digs  ;)

yeah, kind of typical  ::)

who can't debate, defame
Like I said before...that's what YOU're doing. I insult when insulted...I don't make up topics and threads dedicated to  memebers of this site. What would make you feel better, though? Me coming in here acting the way you think evil blacks act? Calling you whitey, hating white people? I'm sorry that's not going to  happen. You have to face facts though. Not everyone in the world will agree with everything you say.

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
You can be so flippant - Erica.
Why should I have to segregate my child from her class?
Are you for segregation?
No school board will change the school curriculum to appease a white...when they are too busy appeasing the blacks.
You know how often blacks cry discrimination...who wants to mess with them.

MLK allowed white people to march in order to give himself creditability.

Whatever makes you feel better, bullcat. I know that there are blacks who cry discrimination when there is absloutely no need to. And as far as the school board is concerned, sure they'll listen to you. You have to be proactive. There is a black guy right now trying to stop the use of firearms (rifles) in JROTC programs in high schools.
He is overreacting but at least he's saying something.
Erica - You mentioned Irish History Month.  Black History Month is talked about in schools.  I doubt that many schools devote time to Irish history month. What's fair is fair. Find a way to speak to all or speak to none.  Speak to children about researching their heritage.
Give them the tools with which to do that.  Why the emphasis on just one groups history?
http://www.irishamericanheritage.com/webpageirish1.htm
You are barking up the wrong tree, bullcat. I suggest you take your gripe to the school boards in your community. Ask them to give equal time to ALL heritages. I didn't  make the rules but I know I have the power to help change them.
You miss my point Erica.  Why single out and place emphasis on a particular groups history. 
Did you ever notice how an American Indian or Black is worked into every chapter of newer history books...whether they belong there on not.  Just for the sake of being PC.  It is offensive.  It is called revisionist history.
I'm an involved parent Erica - I know how the school system works.
This problem is not a local school board issue.  I can tell you that my school board is made up of people who agree with me.  I know most of them.  They are members of my community.
The pressure to appear PC, fear of being sued,  mandates coming down from up high - is much bigger then any I can exert.
Like I said before, bullcat. There are plenty of things I wish some school systems would change...the way they teach about diversity is one of them. Would it make you happy if Jewish history was taught for a month also or would you just like black history month to be erased from the books altogether? I thnk talking about everyone's history in America is a great thing. I said before that when my daughters learn about Anne Frank every year, I dont' balk, read right along with them.  When they learn about Hanukkah, I'm right there with them. We both care about our children in our own ways. i wouldn't make your child get along with black kids if you don't want them to. That's your parental right. I'll lobby to have all ethnicities celebrated but I won't ever be against black history being discussed in school.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »
My point is that it should not be emphasized over others.  History should be taught in context.
I don't mind different cultures being introduced to children but none should be emphasized or given more importance...like the Native American, Hispanic and Black are. 

I don't want my child to choose her friends based on their skin color.  That also means that she doesn't have to befriend people who she doesn't like...just because they are different from her.  I try to teach her to have judgment when choosing friends.  Shared values and compatibility are very important.  Especially when choosing a mate.

She has friends from many backgrounds and  :o races...so please don't imply that I am teaching her to be racist.  We don't judge ourselves based on the number of friends we have of different colors.  We just count the number of good people in our lives and are grateful  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »
My point is that it should not be emphasized over others.  History should be taught in context.
I don't mind different cultures being introduced to children but none should be emphasized or given more importance...like the Native American, Hispanic and Black are. 

I don't want my child to choose her friends based on their skin color.  That also means that she doesn't have to befriend people who she doesn't like...just because they are different from her.  I try to teach her to have judgment when choosing friends.  Shared values and compatibility are very important.  Especially when choosing a mate.

She has friends from many backgrounds and  :o races...so please don't imply that I am teaching her to be racist.  We don't judge ourselves based on the number of friends we have of different colors.  We just count the number of good people in our lives and are grateful  ;)

I'm not implying that you are racist. I was going back to a conversation we had a while back where this actually came up..having children get to know other children of different cultures. You told me that no teacher should do that to children. That children should decide whether they want to get to know the culture of other children.

I'd also like to point out that I don't think that black history is more important than anyone else's history. If it were, it would be taught every day of the school year. I DO think that other ethnicities should get equal time. Which is why I plan to do things a little differently when I start teaching. And for  the record, I wasn't saying that ANY child should pick their friends based on their color, if that were the case, my children would only be friends with kids their color. Children are naturally curious about things such as color and even culture really early in their lives. Right now my 3 year old is finding out for herself about children she sees or befriends in our neighborhood park. She is identifying with everything they have that she doesn't. She's seeing differences but she's learning that they are truely  no different than she is. As I see her introduce herself to different nationalities of children I also take into account that she's making up her own mind of who is friend material and who isn't. And this is based on action...not color.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »

I'm not implying that you are racist. I was going back to a conversation we had a while back where this actually came up..having children get to know other children of different cultures. You told me that no teacher should do that to children. That children should decide whether they want to get to know the culture of other children.

I'd also like to point out that I don't think that black history is more important than anyone else's history. If it were, it would be taught every day of the school year. I DO think that other ethnicities should get equal time. Which is why I plan to do things a little differently when I start teaching. And for  the record, I wasn't saying that ANY child should pick their friends based on their color, if that were the case, my children would only be friends with kids their color. Children are naturally curious about things such as color and even culture really early in their lives. Right now my 3 year old is finding out for herself about children she sees or befriends in our neighborhood park. She is identifying with everything they have that she doesn't. She's seeing differences but she's learning that they are truely  no different than she is. As I see her introduce herself to different nationalities of children I also take into account that she's making up her own mind of who is friend material and who isn't. And this is based on action...not color.
I'm not sure what conversation you're referring to - Erica.  ???
I do agree that children interacting with each other - will learn from each other and about each other.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »
" The Racist Card " is so over played and is thrown for almost everything.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2008, 05:52:44 PM »
" The Racist Card " is so over played and is thrown for almost everything.

It should be about as worthless and inflationary as the U.S. dollar these days! ;D >:(

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2008, 03:50:23 AM »
When you hear of the fire hoses and dogs used against the blacks, they keep on showing the same film over and over. If this was happening all over why isn't there any other film of the police, who did nothing but preserve order, doing the same thing all over the country. More lies from the media.
Fjack, before the dogs, hoses and police came, there was nothing but peace. No one was running the streets...they were walking, singing and picketing. The "Order" came about when the blacks wouldn't stop walking or singing. There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

Your fellow apes are violent. it has to be in your blood. Watts, Rodney King Riots, the riots in Miami in '89, Detroit and Newark in the late 60s.

Have yet to se any Jews rioting in the streets.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2008, 03:53:18 AM »
And they shove this communist's holiday down peoples throats.
When was the last time someone went Gang Busters, broke into your home, tied you up and made you watch MLK movies and speeches, Masterwolf? No one is shoving anything down your throat. We all have a filter. If you don't want to celebrate any holiday you disagree with, simply DON'T!
Every January the school system goes Gang Busters  :o .  They might not tie the children up...but they are made to watch MLK movies and speeches.  Can you show me the filter on children Erica.  I would like to turn my child's on.  
So there were non blacks marching with MLK...how was that any indication of his character and motives?

Well, the consensus here is that MLK was a racist man who hated White people . Why would a black man who hates whites allow whites to march with him during the Civil Rights Movement? Let me guess.... "Those white people were self- hating...." Yadda yadda. If you don't' want your child to learn or participate in learning about MLK during his birthday..discuss it with your child's teacher, or better yet, the school board. I'm sure they could find something else for your child to do during that time.
I do not think that makes any difference.
The institutionalised worshipping of third world banana republic leaders, and their counterparts in the civilised world was orchestrated by the Soviets.
Today the Bolsheviks are taking over the rest of the free world.
We need to stop this madness before it destroys us.

Blacks still have a whole continent for them.

Our countries are being destroyed, will be majority non-white in two-threee decades, and everybody complaining about it , is being regarded as a racist.

Just deportation, Apartheid or a global civil war will help.
Indeed Brother!

Oh, and the mlk mass rallies, those negro's were actually fornicating while in public!

Oh, AND, MOST blak deaths during Apartheid was black-on-black.......which was the whole idea of Apartheid, to keep blacks away from each others's throats. Not to mention the ANC meeting massacare...

But erica, i guess you like having blacks around each other necks...popping their brains.  :P ;)

How many Afrikaaners "necklaced' kaffirs? None
yeah exactly! In fact, "saint" mandela and his wife, it was their most favourite activity.

In fact, the Boers tried to prevent the blacks from setting each other alight.

Under apartheid, the stupid kaffir apes had better health care than they do now

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2008, 06:30:08 AM »
spot on brother  ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »
When you hear of the fire hoses and dogs used against the blacks, they keep on showing the same film over and over. If this was happening all over why isn't there any other film of the police, who did nothing but preserve order, doing the same thing all over the country. More lies from the media.
Fjack, before the dogs, hoses and police came, there was nothing but peace. No one was running the streets...they were walking, singing and picketing. The "Order" came about when the blacks wouldn't stop walking or singing. There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

Your fellow apes are violent. it has to be in your blood. Watts, Rodney King Riots, the riots in Miami in '89, Detroit and Newark in the late 60s.

We've gone through this before, don't call me an ape again. If I called you a "cracker" that insult would be well deserved. Also, I find it interesting that you can't point at those brave people, fighting for the right to vote, violent. Those people weren't the people who rioted in Watts and for Rodney King. And the actions of THOSE  people (who rioted ) doesn't speak for the rest of the blacks who didn't do such a dumb , useless thing...robbing from their own community.

Just Erica

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »
"

We've gone through this before, don't call me an ape again. If I called you a "cracker" that insult would be well deserved. Also, I find it interesting that you can't point at those brave people, fighting for the right to vote, violent. Those people weren't the people who rioted in Watts and for Rodney King. And the actions of THOSE  people (who rioted ) doesn't speak for the rest of the blacks who didn't do such a dumb , useless thing...robbing from their own community.

Science would suggest different, Ben Mordechai.  So therefore, this is not considered the most endearing of terms to "caw foke".  But as they often say about the jungle, the banana doesn't fall to far from the tree. ;D :::D ??? ???

caw"? What are you? A parrot? There is a black person in your presence who doesn't speak that way...well, a couple anyway. You obviously love ebonics or you wouldn't say it so much...(those of you who use it just to make fun of people.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:22:51 PM by Just Erica »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2008, 10:58:31 AM »
It is a known fact that where blacks go mayhem and destruction follow. Why do you that white people don't have the right to protect their schools, their neighborhood and the own lives against the black invaders? Look at the emmet till case, it still going on and on. This invader from the ghetto attempted to molest and annoy a white lady, what were the whites supposed to do, stand by and let it happen. Blacks should stay in their own slum and build great monuments such as those in the congo and the great universities such as those the florished in africa before the white man destroyed them. I am amazed at the restraint of the police when the blacks started to annoy decent white people. Get a life and civilize your own people before you try to have us accept you and your african bros and sistas.

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »

Get out of the past, man. What those effed up in the head blacks did during the riots (of any year) was uncalled for dumb and extremely violent. I don't associate myself with their actions so YOU stop doing it also. If you can't separate good blacks from those who aren't, then there is something wrong with you. I don't have any 'fellow apes" and for you to insinuate that I am an ape just said a lot about you and YOUR character. If you truely want to debate, do that. Don't insult people...unless that's all you've got to work with. And if you're going to continue to speak on riots..bring up something recent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »

Get out of the past, man. What those effed up in the head blacks did during the riots (of any year) was uncalled for dumb and extremely violent. I don't associate myself with their actions so YOU stop doing it also. If you can't separate good blacks from those who aren't, then there is something wrong with you. I don't have any 'fellow apes" and for you to insinuate that I am an ape just said a lot about you and YOUR character. If you truely want to debate, do that. Don't insult people...unless that's all you've got to work with. And if you're going to continue to speak on riots..bring up something recent.
Recent riots...
What about the Chocolate City?
What do you call what happened in Louisiana and the SuperDome?
Looting their own city.
Animalistic behavior in the SuperDome.
What was that about?
I think it was an updated version of rioting when things don't go your way.
It is the result of the 'I can't do anything for myself mentality'.

newman

« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

It's a case of.........

We don't have to control ourselves or deal with problems like normal people. If we get annoyed or upset we'll just chimp out and go bezerk, smash, steal, loot, rape and murder. After all, we're oppressed and whitey owes us so we have a right to. Plus the liberals keep saying we can.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

It's a case of.........

We don't have to control ourselves or deal with problems like normal people. If we get annoyed or upset we'll just chimp out and go bezerk, smash, steal, loot, rape and murder. After all, we're oppressed and whitey owes us so we have a right to. Plus the liberals keep saying we can.
And such is the root of the problem O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

It's a case of.........

Amen to that, I don't blame blacks it just their nature, they shud be returned to the cradle of civilisation the sub Saharan  Africa along with all those self hating deluded liberal idiots both jewish and goyish who apease them... ::) I blame their NWO masters who cinicly use them to keep the American people in line. Devide et Impera divide and rule was always a mootto of any imperial goverments.       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2008, 06:59:08 PM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

Be careful, bullcat. When things don't go MY way, I deal with them in a way that doesn't have to do with looting my  neighborhood. Watch out with those generalization. And thanks for the updated info on riots. I never agreed with most of it, unless people were trying to find food. I think stealing a tv while the entire town is flooded is stupid. THe rapes were worse though and I hope someone shot each of the rapists execution style. Also, you ask me questions about certain situations as if I was there. I saw what you saw on tv. What do you THINK that was about?

Just Erica

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

It's a case of.........

YOU keep saying crap that makes no sense. The idiots who loot their own neighborhoods when they are angry are nuttier than a fruit cake. Those who DO think the way you just said. But tell me something, newman, why do you get on this forum everyday to post racial rantings? How does that make you better than the fools who loot? When you get frustrated you call people apes, and speak 'ebonics' to sound funny. You're actually a sorry individual.

Just Erica

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »

Recent riots...
Looting their own city.
What was that about?

It's a case of.........

Amen to that, I don't blame blacks it just their nature, they shud be returned to the cradle of civilisation the sub Saharan  Africa along with all those self hating deluded liberal idiots both jewish and goyish who apease them... ::) I blame their NWO masters who cinicly use them to keep the American people in line. Devide et Impera divide and rule was always a mootto of any imperial goverments.       
If that was the case, everytime I got mad at a white person (or even some of you here) I would go out and stick a white person up just because I'm mad. And you are no one to tell a race of people to go back to their cradle of civilization (learn to spell). I think I'll stay. After all I was born here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
Did I say that you Erica would behave like many of the black people did in Louisiana?
I think you know me better then that by now.
I just gave you an example of what I considered to be a riot by a majority of black people...and it occurred in our recent past.
What was that about?  I'm asking if you don't consider that rioting.
I can think of many other examples of rioting by blacks in our recent history.
I know that we both watched the coverage on TV ;) but I in no way can understand any of the activity that took place.
Looting is not right under any circumstances...
Very little of that took place in other devastated states.
We are having a discussion Erica - I am not attacking you personally - by the way.