Author Topic: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!  (Read 26551 times)

Just Erica

Re: SINCE MLK: THE JOKE HAS BEEN ON US. SO TRUE!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2008, 06:02:25 PM »
There was no violence until the police showed and attacked the blacks with brute force,  dogs and fire hoses.

you call that brute force!? YOU are a LEFTIST LIBERAL !!!!!!!! LIBERAL LIBERAL, and yet again, LIBERAL!! This is the exact thing liberals say towards any police procedures.

This and that...stun guns are so horrific blah blah...this and that. Well, bloody well cop one in the head then! >:( ::)

Oh, and the fornification part, visit www.therightperspective.com. have fun!  :P
Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing. At least I'm not a racist robot who can't make up my own mind. I don't have go to useless, one-sided websites to make a point.  There was no fornication in the street. You'll say anything to downplay the REAL events that took place. Like I said before, there is no honor in lying. If that's all you have to go on, I don't see how anyone trusts your judgement.
Once again, that website is as "one-sided" as JTF! How do you know there was no fornification? Were you there?-because don't expect YOUR LIBERAL MEDIA to report that! Im a "racist robot". Hmmm..well atleast im a free thinker, being consistently bombarded by YOUR LIBERAL MEDIA, I do NOT take up one ounce of their bull-diaorhea
I could pose the same question to you boer, how do you know there WAS fornication? Where you there? Didn't think so. I saw actual footage and it wasn't played over, and over again. How dumb is a response that includes marchers marching for the right to vote fornicating in the streets? You're constantly making things up. For once, research for fact instead of feeding your need to bash every good thing a good black person does.

As for that website... where you wrong is that I think that JTF is a one-sided website.. I don't think that at all. I think some of it's members are comfortable thinking one way and one way only... "ALL BLACKS even the good ones are savages, monkeys, apes, [censored], Sambos..." The site you mentioned is a site developed based on the ideas, rangings and ravings of a lunatic who would say anything to get attention. JTF, the website, based on healing Israel is alot better than that. If you have to make things up to get attention like that Savage guy, that says a lot about you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »
I could pose the same question to you boer, how do you know there WAS fornication? Where you there? Didn't think so. I saw actual footage and it wasn't played over, and over again. How dumb is a response that includes marchers marching for the right to vote fornicating in the streets? You're constantly making things up. For once, research for fact instead of feeding your need to bash every good thing a good black person does.

As for that website... where you wrong is that I think that JTF is a one-sided website.. I don't think that at all. I think some of it's members are comfortable thinking one way and one way only... "ALL BLACKS even the good ones are savages, monkeys, apes, [censored], Sambos..." The site you mentioned is a site developed based on the ideas, rangings and ravings of a lunatic who would say anything to get attention. JTF, the website, based on healing Israel is alot better than that. If you have to make things up to get attention like that Savage guy, that says a lot about you.

Lol, as if the camera was rolling the wole time...and there was no editing... ::)

Have you even listened to any of their audio's? Because you will find all of it there. In fact, those websites have to be EXTREMELY carefull in what they say...as the fornification part. Because if they went saying just anything, making hings up as you claim-they'd be in jail. So this proves, that they got their sources from official documents  :P

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »

Lol, as if the camera was rolling the wole time...and there was no editing... ::)

Have you even listened to any of their audio's? Because you will find all of it there. In fact, those websites have to be EXTREMELY carefull in what they say...as the fornification part. Because if they went saying just anything, making hings up as you claim-they'd be in jail. So this proves, that they got their sources from official documents  :P
That's untrue. Everything you said. People DO make things up in the media all of the time. Because they are protected by the Freedom of Speech, they can say what they want. When it comes down to people actually going to court because what they said came into question (whether true or not), they could go to jail for purjury. Freedom of opinion and speech. Independent media has to count on some kind of lie so that people will start to believe them.

I would check my sources' reputation if I were you. Constantly relying on independent media (People who make their own websites to voice their own opinions because they hate a certain group of people LOOK for people like you to put them on the map.) to make your point only makes you look dishonest. Especially when you treat said source as though its the only source out there. (when you're only agreeing with them because they share the same views you do.)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »
You can be so flippant - Erica.
Why should I have to segregate my child from her class?
Are you for segregation?
No school board will change the school curriculum to appease a white...when they are too busy appeasing the blacks.
You know how often blacks cry discrimination...who wants to mess with them.

MLK allowed white people to march in order to give himself creditability.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2008, 09:05:46 PM »
Are you for segregation?
No school board will change the school curriculum to appease a white...when they are too busy appeasing the blacks.

Whatever makes you feel better, bullcat. I know that there are blacks who cry discrimination when there is absloutely no need to. And as far as the school board is concerned, sure they'll listen to you. You have to be proactive. There is a black guy right now trying to stop the use of firearms (rifles) in JROTC programs in high schools.
He is overreacting but at least he's saying something.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »
Are you for segregation?

Whatever makes you feel better, bullcat. I know that there are blacks who cry discrimination when there is absloutely no need to. And as far as the school board is concerned, sure they'll listen to you. You have to be proactive. There is a black guy right now trying to stop the use of firearms (rifles) in JROTC programs in high schools.
Erica - You mentioned Irish History Month.  Black History Month is talked about in schools.  I doubt that many schools devote time to Irish history month. What's fair is fair. Find a way to speak to all or speak to none.  Speak to children about researching their heritage.
Give them the tools with which to do that.  Why the emphasis on just one groups history?
http://www.irishamericanheritage.com/webpageirish1.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
Whatever makes you feel better, bullcat

Bullcat has a valid argument, and this is your idea of playing her down...

Just Erica

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »
Are you for segregation?

Erica - You mentioned Irish History Month.  Black History Month is talked about in schools.  I doubt that many schools devote time to Irish history month. What's fair is fair. Find a way to speak to all or speak to none.  Speak to children about researching their heritage.
Give them the tools with which to do that.  Why the emphasis on just one groups history?
You are barking up the wrong tree, bullcat. I suggest you take your gripe to the school boards in your community. Ask them to give equal time to ALL heritages. I didn't  make the rules but I know I have the power to help change them.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2008, 12:57:46 AM »
ok, so what would you change?

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2008, 01:25:12 AM »
ok, so what would you change?
You don't deserve a response...especially when all you'll do to it is bash it to peices. I'll answer bullcat when she asks.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 02:39:47 AM »
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO USE SERVERSPACE HERE.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 02:48:11 AM »
Look around you, man. There are plenty of people here who don't like me at all... but you are the only one of them yelling "GO AWAY!!!"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 03:58:40 AM »
I DON'T THINK SO.
GO AWAY
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 05:25:55 AM »
i get it, mayby she's just hanging around here, because this is the only place civilized.  Pop your head out of your black neighbourheid, and your "popped".

So this is the safest place for you atleast. And yet, in true black nature...attack the hand that feeds you (Attack it's leaders...to the point of blatant demonization, stand for critical points this hand stands against...)

newman

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 05:40:44 AM »
i get it, mayby she's just hanging around here, because this is the only place civilized.  Pop your head out of your black neighbourheid, and your "popped".

So this is the safest place for you atleast. And yet, in true black nature...attack the hand that feeds you (Attack it's leaders...to the point of blatant demonization, stand for critical points this hand stands against...)

Erica needs civilised contact as much as we do. She's stuck with the kids while her hubby's away.

Anytime she needs a friend, anytime she's out from under she can come on the JTF forum......not gettin' hassled and not gettin' hussled. She keeps her head above water and makes a wave when she can. Plus she's got the usual worries........temporary lay-offs, easy credit rip-offs etc. She scratches and survives lest she has to hang in the chow line.

Aint she lucky she's got us?..........................Good times! ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 06:50:09 AM »
Charles "Cookie" Thornton, a negro experiencing pronounced prognathism, charged into the St. Louis City Council Meeting last night and opened fire on "Whitey".

Asked why he killed so many people, "Cookieman" replied "me killum, me killum, me killum".

Ole' Charlie finally snapped!

He looked into the mirror, and when he saw what was looking back at him, realized that he was "so ugly" that the only way out was to "kill me sum' Whitey".

Just think!  Ole' Cookieman soon be hirin' his'self a Jew-Man Lawyer!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 06:55:27 AM »
Charles "Cookie" Thornton, a negro experiencing pronounced prognathism, charged into the St. Louis City Council Meeting last night and opened fire on "Whitey".

Asked why he killed so many people, "Cookieman" replied "me killum, me killum, me killum".

Ole' Charlie finally snapped!

He looked into the mirror, and when he saw what was looking back at him, realized that he was "so ugly" that the only way out was to "kill me sum' Whitey".

Just think!  Ole' Cookieman soon be hirin' his'self a Jew-Man Lawyer!
i could propably find you LOTS of cases along these lines...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 07:13:59 AM »
Are you for segregation?

You are barking up the wrong tree, bullcat. I suggest you take your gripe to the school boards in your community. Ask them to give equal time to ALL heritages. I didn't  make the rules but I know I have the power to help change them.
You miss my point Erica.  Why single out and place emphasis on a particular groups history. 
Did you ever notice how an American Indian or Black is worked into every chapter of newer history books...whether they belong there on not.  Just for the sake of being PC.  It is offensive.  It is called revisionist history.
I'm an involved parent Erica - I know how the school system works.
This problem is not a local school board issue.  I can tell you that my school board is made up of people who agree with me.  I know most of them.  They are members of my community.
The pressure to appear PC, fear of being sued,  mandates coming down from up high - is much bigger then any I can exert.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »

Erica needs civilised contact as much as we do. She's stuck with the kids while her hubby's away.

Anytime she needs a friend, anytime she's out from under she can come on the JTF forum......not gettin' hassled and not gettin' hussled. She keeps her head above water and makes a wave when she can. Plus she's got the usual worries........temporary lay-offs, easy credit rip-offs etc. She scratches and survives lest she has to hang in the chow line.

:) 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2008, 07:20:38 AM »

Thanks Boergeneraal - Erica always starts her posts off to me with those little digs  ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 07:29:31 AM »
Look around you, man. There are plenty of people here who don't like me at all... but you are the only one of them yelling "GO AWAY!!!"
I like you Erica.  I respect that you do come on this forum.  ::) 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

Thanks Boergeneraal - Erica always starts her posts off to me with those little digs  ;)

yeah, kind of typical  ::)

who can't debate, defame

Just Erica

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

You're a nut. I live on a military base, man. I'm surrounded by diversity and my children and I associate with everyone here. Blacks, whites, and Asians alike. And you're not feeding me. You're not doing anything for me.

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2008, 11:52:02 AM »

How old are you, Newman? What a childish response. I'm not STUCK with my children and my husband isn't away yet. I have plenty of friends. And the rest of  your response is just dumb.

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

What do you want me to say, bullcat? You're wrong? I can't say that. You have to raise your kids the way you see fit... I have to raise mine the way I see fit. I'll agree to disagree with you.