Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 10 Broadcast  (Read 11817 times)

admin

Ask JTF For December 10 Broadcast
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:36:45 PM »
B"H

Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question about Karaites. Are they Jewish if their mother's mother's .... mother was Jewish or are they all not Jewish because of the chashash?

The reason why I wanted to know the list of JDL leaders is because I like to learn Kahanist History. I am also a History major in college. After you gave me the list, I put it on Wikipedia but that was not the reason I wanted it.

Just to continue from last week, I am including the rest including how I found out about JTF.

I first found out about JTF in 2000 on Yahoo Chat from Yoel. He spread the word to me for which G-d will bless him. He told me in a private message on Yekutiel's forum to start this forum. Without him, I wouldn't have ever started it so he deserves credit too. He never joined the forum himself though until later on and then I made him an administrator. It also took him a while to join the new forum and then I made him one here too.

I first started going on The Kahane.org Forum around March, 2004 because David HaIvri said I should go there to ask questions because I was asking him in January of that year. I was in contact with him because I bought The Haggadah of The Jewish Idea from him. That was before he was banned from Kahane.org and before he started Revava. Now with this forum, people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists. Finally, Jimmy Sullivan explained to us all on the forum your stance on other Kahanists and that was at the same time you exposed "JDL" and Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim sends me stuff in the E-mail too as does HaIvri. I don't think Maniac knows that I run this forum because he sent me a personal message telling me about Bnei Elim because I had contacted him when he was the head of "JDL" because I thought he was a "Kahanist authority". Now people won't make those mistakes because we have this forum.

For your information, the reason why Yekutiel's forum doesn't bash JTF anymore is because somehow, the current Revava adminstreators seized control of it. When Yekutiel gained back control, the people who are Revava administrators were removed from their posts on Kahane.org and after the infighting between the two forums, all the people who hate JTF left Kahane.org and now post only on Revava. Yekutiel himself never bashed JTF. Under the current rules of Kahane.org, any opinion is allowed and they don't allow slandering.

Regarding Revava LeHar HaBayit, HaIvri did a few broadcasts back then promote it. I think all his people were arrested at the Old City gates before they got to The Temple Mount. There were a few people who wanted to go up that heard about it including Arutz 7's Yishai Fleisher who had reported about it but HaIvri went about it in the wrong way because The Bolshevik Police were prepared in advance to stop people from arriving if they looked anything like a settler. I agree with you that it ended up being a bluff.

Would JTF have supported Kahane Chai in an election if Kahane Chai was legalized even if Marzel's Kach was not legalized?

Where do you buy Rav Kahane books from? What do you think of Rav Kahane's last book, Revolution or Referendum? I know you disagree with Yekutiel on this topic. What do you think of Yekutiel's renewed publication of Kahanist books as well as Darka Shel Torah (Instead of HaIvri) together with Voice of Judea? Do you ever watch Voice of Judea? Yekutiel said he would have yo on the show if you wanted to be on it. Nahum said the fact that they also had Mr. Ponytail of Bnei Elim on it doesn't mean anything because they don't necessarily agree with all the guests. They just want to make it an interesting show and proof of this is the fact that Yekutiel once had on a conspiracy theorist who was talking about Chamish's Rabin conspiracy, despite the fact that this guy (David Rutstein) admitted that he once spied on Yekutiel for The FBI when Yekutiel was running Kahane Chai in New York.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 05:18:49 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Ask JTF For December 10 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 10:11:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I am really exited to communicate with you who is a descendent of the Biblical patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  I bet whenever you think about that you are really thrilled and very much proud of your relationship with the Biblical Saints.

This week I want to know about the real truth about the Septuagint.

Some scholars believe that it is the Greek translation of the entire Tanak but some scholars disagree that the Septuagint was a translation of only the Torah and the Neviim and Kethuvim were translated a few centuries later.  Which one is correct?

Also I read 72 Biblical scholars, 6 each from each of the 12 tribes spent 72 days and nights to translate from Hebrew to Greek in the city of Alexandria during the reign of Ptelomy Philadelphus in 286 B.C.  Some scholars say there were 70 Israel scholars involved in the translation without mentioning anything about the 12 tribes.  Again I want to know which statement is correct.

Next week I am planning to ask you about the Dead Sea Scrolls which is very close to the Septuangint textually than the traditional Masoretic text.

Thank you very much!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:13:32 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:10:42 PM »
hello again!

With all due respect to you Chaim, there are people out there who portray you as a "racist" and of course you deny the fact that you are racist and instead you claim that you just don't like those who do evil deeds.  I agree with you on that point, however you should be proud and say " I am a racist, if the definition of racism according to many people is hating a particular group because of their evil doings, then I for one am a racist".   I believe people are stronger when they say things that go against popular opinion, such as people like Ann Coulter, Bill Maher, and believe it or not,  Michael Moore.

Here is a queston for you now,
You say that Jews should live in Israel, and not run for office in the U.S., so would it be safe to say that you would not vote a Jew in for president?  In fact, should Jews even vote in the U.S.?     

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 12:09:33 AM »
Dear Chaim, I was talking to a Jewish friend of mine from Georgia a gruzhini, about what is going on in Israel. He said that what he thought should be done is that Torah Law under the Sanhedrin should be declared Town by Town, Out post by Outpost, Hilltop by hilltop, City by City. If the Elites in Tel Aviv wish to live under the Supreme Court of Israel's rule and the rule of smolmert. Let them!!! But they should not force this rule on Torah True Jews. What do you think of my friend's idea?

As an aside what do you think of the nascent Sanhedrin? They seem right now to not display the cowardice that most rabbis today have of knowing the halachah and refusing to say it because people don't want to hear. Rav Kahane said ot best in one of his debates with alan dershowitz when told that most rabbi find his eviction plan repugnant to jewish law and values. He said "It hurts me because I hear when a Cheif Rabbi of Israel tells me, 'Yes you're right but we can't say it'   We can't say it? Of course we can say it." Waht do you think of the Sanhedrin so far? I have looked at their website alot and am very excited about the prospect of a real Sanhedrin for the first time in almost 1700 years. We are living in interesting times my friend.
                                                                                    Judea Non Capta

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:49:43 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the lost Jews who are being discovered around the world. Theres an organization called shavei yisrael which assists lost Jews such as descendants of the Marranos in Spain and Latin America and others. Also do you think the so called Bnei Menashe of Indo-China are Israelites?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 07:35:12 PM by habiru »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hardwork and answering my questions.

What are your thoughts and honest predictions on these recent events?
First the recently released Iraq Study Group report that states Israel must give up the Golan Heights to Syria, and recognize the Hamas government in Gaza. In return they will send U.S. troops to guard Israel.
Secondly the acceptance of Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons. At his confirmation hearing, Robert Gates the new Secretary of Defense justified Iran's pursuit of the bomb saying they are defending themselves from big bad Israel.
It seems all the chips are falling into place for another U.S. betrayal of Israel, and this will be worse than the Yom Kippur War of 1973 when Kissinger told Israel to wait and be attacked, and then held up the weapon shipments.
Perhaps the U.S. failure in Iraq and its betrayal of Israel is God's message to the Jews to wake up and realize that they should not put their faith in the USA, but Baruk Hashem!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 01:48:39 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim. A couple of weeks ago, you mentioned that there should be two different sets of rules for good people and for evil people. I disagree with this notion. I believe it should be the other way around where we have one set of rules for everyone and we determine who is good and who is evil according to who abides by the rules and those that violate the rules. I think the rules need to remain the same and consistent for everyone. I think that it is the "consequences" that should be different for those people who follow the rules ane therefored deemed as being good and those people who violate the rules and therefore deemed as being evil.

Daniel

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 09:04:01 PM »
Hello Chaim

I heard you have had a cold hope  you are feeling better.  My questions and thoughts is about whats has happen here in Queens involving police shooting down 4 blacks killing one of them in Jamaica. Now I am sure you and others that live in Queens know that Jamaica is really a disgusting neighborhood with pimps and drugs and shootings. I'd like your thoughts on this cause there is one part the media is not bringing to light is that these animals tried to run into an off duty officer's car with the officer in it and one had a gun themself and I know a lot of officers what they got to go through when going into these sick neighborhoods. Al Sharpton and the Shakedown Pimp Jackson are once again flapping their lips but we never hear from these 2 "Revs" when these samn animals gun down police officers not one of them ever showed any sympathy to a widow or young children of a cop who been murdered by these beasts. I'd like to hear your thoughts about this issue cause both you and I and many other ont his forum live in Queens.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 09:34:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question last week concerning the Kahanist principles of retaliation. This week, I have two semi-related questions and no problem deferring on one of them until next week.

1) If Israel's bolshevik political system is really as anti-democratic as you describe it to be, why haven't they substantially raised the threshold from 2%? Are they simply waiting for the opportune moment?

2) The Pensioner party emerged from nowhere to win 186,000 votes and 7 Knesset seats. Nobody projected this and it was one of the biggest surprises of the last election. What explains their all-of-a-sudden popularity and most importantly, what tactics can JTF learn from them?

Lehit'raot
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 05:08:53 PM by Menachem »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 06:00:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,
        You often mention that the Hazit party is very weak because of a lack of money. While I haven tfound a way to get you any more money I want to make a suggestion that may get around our lack of funds. Why dont you put out a call on your Hebrew shows for people with certain key skills to volunteer for Hazit, as important as masses of people, are party members with specific skills. I have created a short list of skills I think every political party needs among their members.

1. Still photography
2. Graphic arts
3. Videography
4. Sound Engineering
5. Printing
6. Web design
7. Bus drivers, especially those who own their own buses
8. Marketing

I think if Hazit can get people who support their cause and have these skills they can get around the weakness of poor funding.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question last week. Firstly, just to mention Tom Tancredo again. When he was speaking on Fox News a few months ago he started by saying the illegal immigrants should be removed from the country. However, he goes
 on to say that once this is done he is for a guest workers programme.

Now leading to my question: In England there are many fake Bolshevik "religious" Jews. (I know the England Jews on this website aren't.) They say to me it's okay for a girl to be lesbian and have physical activities with another women: I strongly disagree. They also say that the Torah doesn't condemn this. Can you please give me some possible evidence to counter this evil Bolshevik view (especially as these evil perverts are calling themselves religious)?

Toda achi

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 08:53:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know the story behind this photo?

Thank you and G-d bless you,
davkakach
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'd like to comment on your answer to my quesion or rather comment about gilgul. You are pretty much on target about Chassidim, I see that you follow the Lithuanian Mitangdic stream of Judaism. I also felt strongly like that untill several years ago when I began to soften my approach and even sympathize toward Chassidut. The reason being that I saw that the Lithuanian Mitnagdic Yeshiva world acting disgustingly especially in regards to EY and Yesha. The Chassidim on ther hand especially Chabad and Boston, Sadigura and others were actively campaigning against the Gush Katif expulsion etc. Contrast this with the Aguda Mitnagdim (under Rav Elyashiv) joined Sharons gov. and (at least some) secretly gloated when katif was destroyed. I think many of the Lithuanian (Charedi)mitnagdim hate the settlers and are very anti-zionist. Anyway you can see why i got turned off from "Mitnagdism".

It is also interesting to note that Rav Kahane came from a very Chassidic family (sanz) and Rabbi Kook's maternal grandfather (whom he is named after) was a Chabad Chassid. Also last time around Marzel  received alot of votes from Chabad and is very close with them as well as other Chassidim.

Re: The issue of gilgul and Sefardic Rabbis. I reiterate that to me it seems that Sephardic Rabbis maintained very similar views (and in many cases close ties) to the Chassidim as both draw heavily on Kabbalah in general and Arizal in particular. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 09:09:52 PM by Yoel »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 11:29:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for answering my question last week. Firstly, just to mention Tom Tancredo again. When he was speaking on Fox News a few months ago he started by saying the illegal immigrants should be removed from the country. However, he goes
 on to say that once this is done he is for a guest workers programme.

Regarding Tom Tancredo:

I believe there is a misunderstanding.  This is the Tom Tancredo that said that Miami looked like a Third World Country, and didn't appologize.  Tom Tancredo's version of a guest worker program, if I recall correctly, makes it near impossible for Companies to get guest workers.  There would be all kinds of tests such as proving that you actually need guest workers, and after a set amount of time the guest workers would go home with no greater standing than another alien.

Now for my question: I attempted to post JTF on the forum of ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC).  At first, I was successful.  People agreed with the JTF point-of-view (They found the JTF article "The 2008 Presidential Disaster" to be very informal and entertaining), and our own poster Maimonides had posted there in the past.  I had no problems.  Then, I posted a message of how leftists were putting communist propaganda on Tom Tancredo's Wikipedia article, and I was encouraged by the main administrator William Gheen to help out with it.  He is the President of ALIPAC.  However, he sent me an E-mail when he saw the JTF link in my signature.

Quote from:  William Gheen
Raphael,

After I sent you an e-mail asking about Wikipedia, I took a closer look at your posts and followed the JTF links.

Before today, I was not familiar with JTF or JDL but I did some Google searches and found out about how the FBI has the JDL listed as a terrorist group and how the founder of the JTF was convicted for bombings.

This is not representative of ALIPAC and our tactics and public appeal.

While we are not responsible for your posts, the Open Borders Lobby would surely make an issue of your posts on our website with links to the JTF.

For this reason, our moderators have disabled the account Raphael and removed all links and posts promoting JTF.

While we appreciate your input and your stances on illegal immigration and the fight against Globalism, our website and organization cannot risk any exploitable association with JTF.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

William Gheen

cjd and davkakach believed that I should not try to convince him to undo this move, and I came to the same conclusion soon after.  However, I would like to hear your opinion on the matter.

Toda Raba,

Raphael
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:12:06 PM by Raphael »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 07:58:34 AM »
   Hello Chaim, I hope you are well. Just a correction on my part regarding last week: Shulamit Aloni has a great grandson in a Chabad School, not in a yeshiva and not her son or grandson.

ONTO my question, with permission: You have mentioned on your shows, many times, your strong opposition to Orthodox and even not [yet] religious Jewish people being involved in politics in any county but the Holy Land of Israel.   My question is how about being active in local council and government politics – if one is able to improve the local community affairs, to represent them, give them a voice etc. - is that a bad thing? [In the New York area you have Simcha Felder and Dov Hikind I believe. In Stamford Hill, London [have you heard of that area Chaim?] you have many elected representatives on the council such as  Simcha Shteinberger, Shimon Tesler, Jackie Landau, Harvey Odze , Ian Sharer, Maurine Middleton, Joseph Shetauber, and Berel Ausenberg.]

AT THE END OF THE DAY, if you the elected Jewish Councilor, is working not for your honor, money or self aggrandizement, but for your area and the kehilla’s rights then it is a worthwhile thing, isn’t it?    I am asking this as someone who ran in the recent local council elections in London, in May 2006, for the Conservative Party, and did not have enough votes to defeat the ruling Labour Party.

Kol Tuv,
Thanks for taking my question. Shalom.

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »
Hello, Mr Chaim Ben Pesach

Did the mutant that pored ink on the honorable and much revered Rabbi Meir Kahane in November of 1986,
receive any retribution?

Thank you,
Chaim

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 05:05:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

You take good care of your health, but do you laugh enough? 

When was the last time that you laughed and why?

Shalom

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope the week finds you well,  healthy, and happy.  Specifically, I hope you are over that cold from last week.  I was very happy to hear the interview and hope it is just the beginning of an expanded audience for you and JTF's views.  I contacted New York One news this week.  I feel that you would be a great guest for some of there roundtable discussions, but they might be too politically correct, and all that other nonsense, but we'll see.

Incidentally, speaking of political corectness.  Although I have been watching your programs on QPTV for years, I don't think I've ever bothered to watch any other program on that despicable channel, other than a few minutes here and there before the JTF shows start.  A friend of mine made a tape of several of these shows, including quite a few focused on Islam, blacks, etc.  He showed me the highlights, and I discovered that these programs are 10 times more politically incorrect than JTF.  Of course, it is okay when these Black Muslim animals tell virulent lies and curse whites and Jews on the air, but when Chaim Ben Pesach returns fire he is ridiculed in the Daily News by a beast, etc.  Once again, anti-semitism and hypocrisy at work.  Oh how I would love to see you debate these pieces of garbage and put them in there place, but then again, they are not even worth your time. 

Speaking of anti-semitism, I very much enjoyed your defense of the Talmud on last week's show.  It's a shame that in this day and age some people actually believe the vicious and ridiculous lies told about this great commentary, but you did a great job of showing how foolish they are.

Finally, my question for the week.  My father was born in Egypt and immigrated to Israel as a young child, before moving to America where he met my mother and had me.  He fought in the 1967 6 Day War, and he and I greatly appreciate the kind words you have had to say about the war and it's veterans.  My question is about Ariel Sharon.  I know how you feel about him, especially his later day actions as a political leader before falling ill.  I agree his desire to give up Israeli land is unforgivable, and I never understood these actions.  However, I must admit that as a child I do remember my father speaking very fondly about him as a leader and strategist during the '67 war against the Muslim Nazis.  I believe his name even served as inspiration for my own (please don't hold it against me).  I was wondering if you bellieve that Sharon once was a great Jew and military leader whose political ambitions drove him to evil later in life or was he always corrupt?  Should we also remember some of the good if there was any?  Thanks for the time as always.  Until next week G-d willing.  Be well.

Ari     

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 02:23:48 PM »
Dear Chaim- writing a reminder for you to make a class about Hannukah. ( You told me to remind you here before every holiday for a special JTF show.

Last week some one said that that the Vilna Gaon was against Gilgul Nishamot. I read the opposite. The Vilna Gaon writes about Gilgul Nishamot. Also you said that believing in Gilgul Nishamot is IDOLOTRY  :o , are you saying that all the Great Torah giants minus Rabbi Sadiya Gaon, were idolaters ? The Ramban, the Vilna Gaon, the Rashash and every 1 else were/ are idolaters  ???.

next question- who do you concider to be the leading Torah giant of our generation. ( some 1 thats alive today).

« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:20:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »
Shalom, shalom Chaim! Good evening.

I just wanted to say that you possess the characteristics of your father, z"l.

Okay, my questions for this week are:

1. Are the Kahanists doing anything about the situation in Sderot?

2. Do you think that any effort should be concentrated on reaching out to Jewish youth in America?

By the way, thank you for the info on Audio Forum! I was actually considering going to this Conserved abomination that offered Hebrew lessons.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2006, 08:30:22 AM »
Hello Chaim, I have some concerns. You've said in the past you wish more normal Americans would support JTF. At the same time you insult the public for liking rap music and spectator sports like football. You also make exaggerations like saying football players are rapists. Don't you think there is a better way go about gaining more support than insulting people? A lot of normal Americans listen to materialistic garbage rap or rock music and even more like to watch football. Don't you think it's counter-productive to antagonize them like this? There are certainly solid arguments to be made against spectator sports, rap music or black culture in general that don't involve attacking the average American who enjoys these things, don't you think?

Just trying to give some constructive criticism. :) God bless and have a great week.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 10:08:51 AM »
   I'm trying to understand why so many jews are opposed to my idea of liberating and rebuilding the temple. I'm thinking that for some it amounts to lack of faith and for some it amounts to fear of what will happen when Moshiach comes. What is your take on some of the reasons?
   BTW. I have a prediction. When the temple mount is cured of its cancer(the two mosques), hashem will reward us with a major breakthrough in cancer treatment.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

shimonchaim

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 10:12:47 AM »
dear chaim,
my teacher and i constantly fight about whether martin luther king was a great man. can you  please give me more information about him that proves that he was evil. my teacher even threatened to fail me.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 10:24:58 AM by shimonchaim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »
Yacov asked me to post the following questions and comments:

How do you account for the fact that even Ethiopian goyim today have white facial features but black skin, the opposite of Arabs which have white skin but black facial features? Why didn't Ethiopians have to convert back to Judaism when moving to Israel while The Bnei Menashe from India did? All Bnei Menashe in Israel are religious Jews but not all Ethiopian Jews in Israel are religious Jews.

Also, how did the Bnei Menashe Jews from India get to have Oriental eyes? Did they evolve to get those features or was there mixing? Were they raped? Do you think they are really from Menashe because you said The Lost Tribes will not return to The Jewish People, but only that the ancient Ten Tribes will be resurrected when we will have Techiyat HaMeitim.

Also, Ethiopians are Bnei Dan. How do you think they remained Jewish if they are from The Lost Tribes? What do you believe is the true origin of Ethiopian Jewry? Some people say they are converts while others say that all Ethiopians, both Jews and goyim allegedly descdended from King Solomon and The Queen of Sheba (Who by the way were both white.), which borders on the "we da original Hebros" excrement that blacks say when they say everyone was black. What is your opinon on this and the former Emperor of Ethiopia claiming to be the "Lion of Judah"? He was an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian who prayed to Jesus but beacuse he claimed to be a Jew, the Restafarian black Nazis worship him becasue they think he was the reincarnation of Jesus.

What do you think about all these black Africans that have some Jewish customs and claim to be lost Jews? There is these Lemba in Southern Africa and The Igbo in Nigeria. I brought up the subject of The Igbo in The Affirmative Action People Crisis Section after reading about it on The Revava Forum. I wrote on The Revava Forum that they are no better than The Black Hebrews so they said I have been listening to you for too long.

Also, why was the curse on Canaan applied to Kush and therefore all Kushim when Kush wasn't from Canaan but was his brother?

I am putting the line of Ham below in bold.

Ham had 4 sons: Kush, Mitzraim, Put (Lybia) and Canaan.

Cush had 6 sons: Seva, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, Sabteca, and Nimrod. All of these with the exception of Nimrod are the fathers of nations on the African coast of The Red Sea or the opposite Red Sea shore of Arabia. Raamah had 2 sons: Sheba and Dedan. Sheba was a nation in Southern Arabia.

Nimrod had a kingdom which first included Babel (Babylon), Erech (A Babylonian city on the left bank of the lower Euphrates.), Accad (A city in Northern Babylonia.), and Calneh which is in the land of Shinar (A Hebrew name for Babylonia and could be Sumir, the land of The Sumerians.). The kingdom then expanded and built Nineveh (The capital of Asyria.), Rechovot-Ir, Calach, and Resen (Between Nineveh and Calach.). The 4 cities costituted together one great city.

Mitzraim has 6 sons: Ludim, Anamim, Lehavim (The Lybians), Naphtuchim (The dwellers of The Nile Delta.), Patrusim (The population of Upper Egypt, Patros.), and Casluchim. From Casluchim, came The Philistines (Egyptian Philistines) and Caphtorim (The inhabitants of Crete, where other Philistines came from.).

Two of Canaan's sons are Zidon and Chet. Zidon was the capital of ancient Phoenicia and stands for the whole country. Chet is The Hittites. From Canaan also came forth The Jebusites (A tribe that dwelt in around Jerusalem, which was originally knows as Jebus.), The Amorites (This can refer to The Canaanites as a whole and sometimes one particular warlike tribe.), The Girgashites (One of the peoples driven from Canaan by The Israelites.), The Hivites, The Arkites, The Sinites, The Arvadites, The Zemarites, and The Hamatites (Hamat in Syria, was at one time the capital of a strong kingdom.). The last 6 tribes mentioned in the last sentence lived in greater or less proximity to Mt. Lebanon. The borders of The Canaanites were from Zidon in The North to Gaza in The South, and from Sodom and Gomorrah in The South East to Lasha in The North East.

Also, the Africa series says that Ethiopia was originally all white. Why then does Kushi (From Kush, the name of Ancient Ethiopia.) today mean Negro, the racial name in Hebrew for all racial blacks? I say racial blacks because Ethiopian Jews are Caucasian blacks with black skin. I have observed the same Caucasian facial features in Ethiopian goyim too. Ethiopians don't have the traditional large African noses and lips and don't have the bushy hair.

I believe that Kush was white and then his descendants mixed with the Pre-Adamic and Pre-Noahide hominids in Africa because I mix Creation with Science. Adam was the first human with a soul. He was white and was created at the time of the beginning of white civilization in Mesopotamia. In the meantime, the black primitives were still hominids until they were made spiritually Bnei Adam by Adam's creation. Adam's creation is what gave all the former hominids free will and the ability to choose between good and evil. That is why we believe it is black culture that is the problem and not their race. Race stopped being an issue in determining intelligence when Adam was created.

How do you reconcile Creation with Science?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 12:19:02 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »