Poll

Is she a troll?

Yes, she should be banned.
10 (32.3%)
Yes, she should stick to The Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.
8 (25.8%)
No.
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Imerica a troll?  (Read 17668 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is Imerica a troll?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »
oh and erica, if you have a problem with what our wonderful members are doing...then what on earth are you doing here!!!! ::) ??? ::)
Like I said, I'm here because it's  a free country. I'm also here because I noticed a trend. People create forums based on their anger toward certain groups of people. I'm here to stand up for good black people everywhere. There are a lot of problems in the black community, yes but if I focused on all of the bad things happening there, I'd be a miserable person with no hopes and dreams for the future of my own kids' futures...or even my own. Biggotry has to stop in order for there to be any progress in the world.
Erica I don't have a problem with you being a member of the forum however I do resent the fact that you often call people who point out the evil in black society bigots. Being call that has never bothered me in the least but I am older than most folks here on the forum and I was raised in a slightly different time. Being called that sort of makes me happy in a way because it tells me that I have not fallen for all the politically correct crap social engineers are forcing down peoples throats today. While you should try to point out what you feel are good things about black society please don't get mad and call us names when we point out the bad. You need to understand that society does not need to lessen its expectations about black folks black folks need to live up to a level that is compatible with the rest of civilization. Years ago when black folks needed to mind their manors so to speak the jails were less full and violent crime by blacks was considerably  less than they are today. Today with so called equal rights black feel that in many cases the are above the law and violent crime by blacks has gone through the roof. Worse still blacks feel that they are being picked on when they are brought to justice. When black society moans that the black race is being nullified because the majority  of people in jail are black youth something is wrong with that picture. Unless something has changed as I remember blacks make up only about 16 % of the population. So when people like me say something derogatory about black folks its not without good reason. Personally my family has been victim of three very violent crimes one resulting in a loss of life. Today with all black folks have at their disposal they should be moving along with the rest of society. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. Personally I wish for the day when most black folks finally get themselves sorted out and problems in the black community are on par with the rest of society. I see a little movement in that direction but not enough. Until that day you will have to put up with people like me pointing out the evil actions of evil people. Someone once said The truth will set you free. Who was that?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »
oh and erica, if you have a problem with what our wonderful members are doing...then what on earth are you doing here!!!! ::) ??? ::)
Like I said, I'm here because it's  a free country. I'm also here because I noticed a trend. People create forums based on their anger toward certain groups of people. I'm here to stand up for good black people everywhere. There are a lot of problems in the black community, yes but if I focused on all of the bad things happening there, I'd be a miserable person with no hopes and dreams for the future of my own kids' futures...or even my own. Biggotry has to stop in order for there to be any progress in the world.
Erica I don't have a problem with you being a member of the forum however I do resent the fact that you often call people who point out the evil in black society bigots. Being call that has never bothered me in the least but I am older than most folks here on the forum and I was raised in a slightly different time. Being called that sort of makes me happy in a way because it tells me that I have not fallen for all the politically correct crap social engineers are forcing down peoples throats today. While you should try to point out what you feel are good things about black society please don't get mad and call us names when we point out the bad. You need to understand that society does not need to lessen its expectations about black folks black folks need to live up to a level that is compatible with the rest of civilization. Years ago when black folks needed to mind their manors so to speak the jails were less full and violent crime by blacks was considerably  less than they are today. Today with so called equal rights black feel that in many cases the are above the law and violent crime by blacks has gone through the roof. Worse still blacks feel that they are being picked on when they are brought to justice. When black society moans that the black race is being nullified because the majority  of people in jail are black youth something is wrong with that picture. Unless something has changed as I remember blacks make up only about 16 % of the population. So when people like me say something derogatory about black folks its not without good reason. Personally my family has been victim of three very violent crimes one resulting in a loss of life. Today with all black folks have at their disposal they should be moving along with the rest of society. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. Personally I wish for the day when most black folks finally get themselves sorted out and problems in the black community are on par with the rest of society. I see a little movement in that direction but not enough. Until that day you will have to put up with people like me pointing out the evil actions of evil people. Someone once said The truth will set you free. Who was that?
CDJ, with all due respect, you don't only insult evil blacks. You insult good ones also. That, in my opinion makes you a bigot. Everytime someone asks me how I would improve things in the black community, I never  get, "That may work..." or "That's a good idea"...  I get "Blacks will never amount to anything"... "Blacks will drink malt liquor and eat fried chicken and watermelon". That is a typical biggoted response. First you want answers, but when you get them, they're always shot to peices because you don't believe there is any good in the black community.

I'm so sorry about what your family went though but hating the entire race because of those crimes isn't helping one bit. No more than my negative experiences with some white people when I was younger makes me hate all whites. I have no problem with you posting about the evils...as you can see, I'm right there with you with the same opinion...I just don't give up on ALL blacks' abilities to come out of their negative situations.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »
<<CDJ, with all due respect, you don't only insult evil blacks. You insult good ones also. That, in my opinion makes you a bigot.>>

Sorry, I disagree. CJD is not a bigot at all.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »
<<CDJ, with all due respect, you don't only insult evil blacks. You insult good ones also. That, in my opinion makes you a bigot.>>

CJD just said that he like's being called a bigot. Now I'm not entertaining that idea to make him upset because he's actually been really good to me here...however, when you down an entire race and then basically say that no one in the black community can come out of where they are because they're inferior, what does that say about you? I think its terribly sad that I can come in here and respect Israel and her people without damning them and the country to hell when they're trying to come up in the world. That's akin to kicking a person while they're down. And THAT's the mentality I don't like here. You kick good blacks while they're down, then once they get up on their feet, you're constantly knocking them down because "there is no way they're supposed to be good...they're black! :o" Then again, once a black person comes up in the world, recieves a degree of some sort, gets accepted at a school or even starts working at a great job, they're Affirmative Action hires. How is that for progress?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 01:04:48 PM »

CJD just said that he like's being called a bigot. Now I'm not entertaining that idea to make him upset because he's actually been really good to me here...however, when you down an entire race and then basically say that no one in the black community can come out of where they are because they're inferior, what does that say about you? I think its terribly sad that I can come in here and respect Israel and her people without damning them and the country to hell when they're trying to come up in the world. That's akin to kicking a person while they're down. And THAT's the mentality I don't like here. You kick good blacks while they're down, then once they get up on their feet, you're constantly knocking them down because "there is no way they're supposed to be good...they're black! :o" Then again, once a black person comes up in the world, recieves a degree of some sort, gets accepted at a school or even starts working at a great job, they're Affirmative Action hires. How is that for progress?
CJD said nothing, absolutely nothing, that you state above.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 01:11:00 PM »

"You need to understand that society does not need to lessen its expectations about black folks black folks need to live up to a level that is compatible with the rest of civilization. Years ago when black folks needed to mind their manors so to speak the jails were less full and violent crime by blacks was considerably  less than they are today. Today with so called equal rights black feel that in many cases the are above the law and violent crime by blacks has gone through the roof. Worse still blacks feel that they are being picked on when they are brought to justice. When black society moans that the black race is being nullified because the majority  of people in jail are black youth something is wrong with that picture. Unless something has changed as I remember blacks make up only about 16 % of the population. So when people like me say something derogatory about black folks its not without good reason. Personally my family has been victim of three very violent crimes one resulting in a loss of life. Today with all black folks have at their disposal they should be moving along with the rest of society. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. Personally I wish for the day when most black folks finally get themselves sorted out and problems in the black community are on par with the rest of society. I see a little movement in that direction but not enough. Until that day you will have to put up with people like me pointing out the evil actions of evil people."

And I never said that there weren't any evil blacks. You guys expect me to think that way because I'm black. I do see a lot of negativity when I post about the positive in the black community. "Erica, tell us what good is coming out of the black community"> when I post the good, it's ALWAYS shut down. Whether its about the good side of music, foods and traditions... its ALWAYS looked down upon. Why?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 01:16:17 PM »
But isn't it a fact, what you just quoted from CJD?

The food I don't know.

the music, yes, Jazz, Motown, are good examples.

Except for some drug-abuse, etc,.. but that was surely done by whites as well.

What do you like more? Todays gangster-rap, r&b, or Earth-wind and Sky of the seventies and the eighties?

Just Erica

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 01:25:51 PM »
But isn't it a fact, what you just quoted from CJD?

The food I don't know.

the music, yes, Jazz, Motown, are good examples.

Except for some drug-abuse, etc,.. but that was surely done by whites as well.

What do you like more? Todays gangster-rap, r&b, or Earth-wind and Sky of the seventies and the eighties?

What I'm saying is stop acting as if I've never said there are evil blacks in America.. Stop saying that I'm in support of evil blacks when you've read (or I've typed out) Many times that I'm NOT in support of evil blacks. STOP downing good blacks to fill your quota for hatred of ALL blacks. It's a fact that things will get better in time but we'll never get anywhere with someone screaming "HURRY UP AND WAIT!" Give the good blacks in the community the benefit of the doubt and let them work things out...don't make decisions for them or try to predict where blacks will be in X amount of years.

Jazz, Motown, was developed by black musicians, true. And I've said this over and over again..I'm not a fan of gangster - rap. I LOVE R&B... and it's Earth Wind and FIRE. I also love soft rock from the 80's, Blue- Eyed soul, (Teena Marie, Bobby Caldwell, Average White Band, Robin Thicke, ...) and I love progressive, positive rap.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »
Absolutely. All she does is argue with JTFers.

She is good for the forum, what do you want just a Yes Yes forum?
mmm...black standing up for fellow black...

YES!!!!!

I don't get how JTFers can welcome this person, whom calls Our Heroic Chaim a "terrorist", and his actions "terroristic". This makes me sick!!!!
Wake up JTFers!
So here's an idea, lets ban Blacks, Mexican, Japanese, Germans, etc. and everyone else who disagrees with some things on the forum, lets just censor everything, you know what that sounds like Nazi Germany.  History repeating itself on of all places a Jewish Forum.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
By the way, the numbers on this poll speak for themselves, take a look.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »
You say that you don't support evil blacks.
What makes you think Obama isn't evil, or muslim?

Chaim made some videos about Obama, that he is related to the black panters, muslim , and so on.

Just Erica

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »
Absolutely. All she does is argue with JTFers.

She is good for the forum, what do you want just a Yes Yes forum?
mmm...black standing up for fellow black...

YES!!!!!

I don't get how JTFers can welcome this person, whom calls Our Heroic Chaim a "terrorist", and his actions "terroristic". This makes me sick!!!!
Wake up JTFers!
So here's an idea, lets ban Blacks, Mexican, Japanese, Germans, etc. and everyone else who disagrees with some things on the forum, lets just censor everything, you know what that sounds like Nazi Germany.  History repeating itself on of all places a Jewish Forum.
This is my last post for the day... I have to do some homework, and get ready to attend a Superbowl party....but before I go, JB, thanks for saying what you said.  If we all agreed with each other and were "Yes" people, kissing each other's back-sides how boring would that be? Differences of opinions are great and it's healthy.l

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 02:11:23 PM »

"You need to understand that society does not need to lessen its expectations about black folks black folks need to live up to a level that is compatible with the rest of civilization. Years ago when black folks needed to mind their manors so to speak the jails were less full and violent crime by blacks was considerably  less than they are today. Today with so called equal rights black feel that in many cases the are above the law and violent crime by blacks has gone through the roof. Worse still blacks feel that they are being picked on when they are brought to justice. When black society moans that the black race is being nullified because the majority  of people in jail are black youth something is wrong with that picture. Unless something has changed as I remember blacks make up only about 16 % of the population. So when people like me say something derogatory about black folks its not without good reason. Personally my family has been victim of three very violent crimes one resulting in a loss of life. Today with all black folks have at their disposal they should be moving along with the rest of society. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. Personally I wish for the day when most black folks finally get themselves sorted out and problems in the black community are on par with the rest of society. I see a little movement in that direction but not enough. Until that day you will have to put up with people like me pointing out the evil actions of evil people."

And I never said that there weren't any evil blacks. You guys expect me to think that way because I'm black. I do see a lot of negativity when I post about the positive in the black community. "Erica, tell us what good is coming out of the black community"> when I post the good, it's ALWAYS shut down. Whether its about the good side of music, foods and traditions... its ALWAYS looked down upon. Why?
I didn't abandon ship I was having my Sunday lunch. Anyway your not being looked down on by me Erica I think you are doing fine. The thing I disagree with you on at times is the fact that you feel if we mention evil behavior by blacks we are being negative. If whites acted the same way I would be just as annoyed. Its disgraceful how many white youths of today act like white trash. I have many black folks who I have good relationships with. They are normal folks who work hard. If they ask me my opinion on a race issue I answer them as honest as I am able to. I would do anything I could to help people like this that work hard to make their way. My point here is Black folks need to point out where things are going wrong in their society. Unless this is done nothing is going to change for the better. You told us about black food and music and I enjoyed many of the threads. Do we joke around about the black foods yes but here in New York whites and blacks joke around about that kind of stuff all the time and get a good snicker out of it. I just want you to know it doesn't make a difference if I am called a bigot or racist I would just like to see things improve for all people. Lastly G-d helps them that help themselves I honestly believe that.

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

I didn't abandon ship I was having my Sunday lunch. Anyway your not being looked down on by me Erica I think you are doing fine. The thing I disagree with you on at times is the fact that you feel if we mention evil behavior by blacks we are being negative. If whites acted the same way I would be just as annoyed. Its disgraceful how many white youths of today act like white trash. I have many black folks who I have good relationships with. They are normal folks who work hard. If they ask me my opinion on a race issue I answer them as honest as I am able to. I would do anything I could to help people like this that work hard to make their way. My point here is Black folks need to point out where things are going wrong in their society. Unless this is done nothing is going to change for the better. You told us about black food and music and I enjoyed many of the threads. Do we joke around about the black foods yes but here in New York whites and blacks joke around about that kind of stuff all the time and get a good snicker out of it. I just want you to know it doesn't make a difference if I am called a bigot or racist I would just like to see things improve for all people. Lastly G-d helps them that help themselves I honestly believe that.
I've been saying for months that I am in 100% agreement with you that evil blacks are indeed evil. I never denied that. I'm speaking on occasions when I'm bringing up positive things and people here denounce it as though there is NO positivity at all. I point out the negative but then I always come up with suggestions here and they go unnoticed; that's when all of the "YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE" crap comes in. And that's pretty sickening. Especially when I never said such a thing.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »
Quote from: Just Erica on Today at 02:16:42 PM

I've been saying for months that I am in 100% agreement with you that evil blacks are indeed evil. I never denied that. I'm speaking on occasions when I'm bringing up positive things and people here denounce it as though there is NO positivity at all. I point out the negative but then I always come up with suggestions here and they go unnoticed; that's when all of the "YOU HATE WHITE PEOPLE" crap comes in. And that's pretty sickening. Especially when I never said such a thing.
Well I can't say I ever heard you say you hate white people. If you feel that you are talking about a positive issue keep at it don't be discouraged if the initial reaction is not what your looking for. You need to remember this is a skeptical group but we are not unreasonable if faced with true facts.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »
You say we  apparently "hate" blacks because of a lack of knowledge on whites' behalves on blacks?. How wrong you are! There were people that lived with blacks all their lives, spoke their language understood their culture...black whiteskinned if you want to call it that. They knew ass much about the blacks, as blacks knew about themselves, if not more!

And their overall analyses of blacks...not too good.

And btw, there ARE some good blacks out there, but i don't consider you one...

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »
You say we  apparently "hate" blacks because of a lack of knowledge on whites' behalves on blacks?. How wrong you are! There were people that lived with blacks all their lives, spoke their language understood their culture...black whiteskinned if you want to call it that. They knew donkey much about the blacks, as blacks knew about themselves, if not more!

And their overall analyses of blacks...not too good.

And btw, there ARE some good blacks out there, but i don't consider you one...
Not surprising to me. I know that I am good. I'm done trying to prove it to you. I could come in here saying "I LOVE YOU ALL!" and you would accuse me of being disingenuous. So forget it.

You don't understand good black culture...if you did, you wouldn't have bashed me when I tried to present it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »
you are supporter of the white-hater muslim nazi takkkia-specialist Barack Husein Obama, so, even if you don't kow yourself, you are a 100% black muslim nazi.

Just Erica

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »
you are supporter of the white-hater muslim nazi takkkia-specialist Barack Husein Obama, so, even if you don't kow yourself, you are a 100% black muslim nazi.

I'm done being angry with you over your opinion of me. No matter what I say here I will always be looked at in a "certain" way. You have fun thinking that I'm what you say I am. At the end of the day, you will still be a hating me. I'll be okay.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »
Look at Cosmokramer, we don't look at him "in a way". In fact, I and Ambiorix have a LOT of respect for him...as for you, supporter of Osama..ooops, i mean Obama (just because he is black-and you following the herd instincts), and a big mouth calling Chaim a "terrorist" and his actions "terroristic".

Just Erica

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 01:01:19 AM »
Look at Cosmokramer, we don't look at him "in a way". In fact, I and Ambiorix have a LOT of respect for him...as for you, supporter of Osama..ooops, i mean Obama (just because he is black-and you following the herd instincts), and a big mouth calling Chaim a "terrorist" and his actions "terroristic".
You don't bash cosmo because he believes the same thing you believe. Every opinion you hold, he holds also. And I don't dislike him for it. I can respect his opinion and move on with my life. You have a hard time understanding that not everyone is going to present a cookie-cutter attitude when they meet you.I'm not a supporter of Obama because he's black...I'm a supporter because he makes sense.

newman

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 01:04:03 AM »
...I'm a supporter because he makes sense.

This Jew-hating, white-hating, America-hating muSSlim animal 'makes sense' to you?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »
You have a hard time understanding that not everyone is going to present a cookie-cutter attitude when they meet you

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    ::) ::)

I disagree with a lot of people.   :P

Just Erica

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 02:11:07 AM »
You have a hard time understanding that not everyone is going to present a cookie-cutter attitude when they meet you

No doubt. But you also have a problem admitting when you are wrong. No one is perfect, man. Not even you.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 02:13:14 AM »

No doubt. But you also have a problem admitting when you are wrong. No one is perfect, man. Not even you.
yup ok, so where again was i wrong?

The "cute" signature? Well, i guess we will never know...my word against yours...