Poll

Is she a troll?

Yes, she should be banned.
10 (32.3%)
Yes, she should stick to The Affirmative Action People Crisis Section.
8 (25.8%)
No.
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Imerica a troll?  (Read 17661 times)

Just Erica

Re: Is Imerica a troll?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 02:15:46 AM »
You have a hard time understanding that not everyone is going to present a cookie-cutter attitude when they meet you

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    ::) ::)

I disagree with a lot of people.   :P
No doubt. But you also have a problem admitting when you are wrong. No one is perfect, man. Not even you.
yup ok, so where again was i wrong?

The "cute" signature? Well, i guess we will never know...my word against yours...
Your paranoia against my truth. Deal with it. You were wrong. Have I EVER come in these forums to bash someone's signature? No. But you took the childish route and did it to me. What does that say about you?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 02:18:31 AM »
it says that i am a child  :D :D

Paranoia, well guess what, paranoia keeps you healty and alive  :P

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »
it says that i am a child  :D :D

Paranoia, well guess what, paranoia keeps you healty and alive  :P
Paranoia does nothing of the sort. Paranoia is the total opposite of being healthy.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 02:25:25 AM »
yeah...tell that to the thousands of whites whom are 6 feet under, due to them not being paranoid and in turn awake to your kind

newman

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 02:27:28 AM »
Why aren't you like this all the time?
Yas'suh boss... I's be believin' ever'thang you say! Won't me to shine yo boots?! I is a good fo nuthin darkie. Forgive me! 

If you'd just say that it would keep the peace.

PS: Could you add a "why hush mah mouf" and a "ummm hmmm" or two?

Just Erica

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 02:30:26 AM »
Yas'suh boss... I's be believin' ever'thang you say! Won't me to shine yo boots?! I is a good fo nuthin darkie. Forgive me! 

How old are you, Newman? I gather that you're older than I am but you act as though you're a teenager with a knack for bullying people. I am somebody. I don't bow down to ANYONE but God. And I don't shuffle around like a baffoon to make ANYONE smile. That's inhuman.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 02:30:55 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 02:32:59 AM »
I am somebody. I don't bow down to ANYONE but G-d. And I don't shuffle around like a baffoon to make ANYONE smile. That's inhuman.
:D :D

You bow down only to G-D huh? So i guess you support Muhammed now, by support for a muslim obama...oh yeah...REAL Christian, oh but yes, RACE comes BEFORE Religion with your kind

newman

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2008, 02:35:58 AM »

How old are you, Newman? I gather that you're older than I am but you act as though you're a teenager with a knack for bullying people. I am somebody. I don't bow down to ANYONE but G-d. And I don't shuffle around like a baffoon to make ANYONE smile. That's inhuman.

I'm not expecting you to 'bow down'.

Just play the 'auntie Tom' to keep the peace.

How hard can that be?

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2008, 02:42:50 AM »

How old are you, Newman? I gather that you're older than I am but you act as though you're a teenager with a knack for bullying people. I am somebody. I don't bow down to ANYONE but G-d. And I don't shuffle around like a baffoon to make ANYONE smile. That's inhuman.

I'm not expecting you to 'bow down'.

Just play the 'auntie Tom' to keep the peace.

How hard can that be?
It won't happen, Newman. Get over it, already.

newman

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 02:44:44 AM »
It's all 'take take take' and no 'give' with you, Erica. :(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »
  :::D :::D :::D :::D
Newman, you're the best!!!!!! O0 :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 02:49:42 AM »
I've already given too much to you. You won't get to see me live out a sick fantasy of a black woman speaking to you as if she doesn't have common sense. You can either take what I've given, thus far, or ignore me. Either way I have nothing more to say to you.

newman

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »
I've already given too much to you. You won't get to see me live out a sick fantasy of a black woman speaking to you as if she doesn't have common sense. You can either take what I've given, thus far, or ignore me. Either way I have nothing more to say to you.
How hard would it have been to say...."I's aint sayin' nuffin' to you no mo'!" instead?

newman

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2008, 02:58:27 AM »
  :::D :::D :::D :::D
Newman, you're the best!!!!!! O0 :::D

Hey, I can't help appreciating the fine old black traditions. :D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »
I'm not going to comment...   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Just Erica

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »
I am somebody. I don't bow down to ANYONE but G-d. And I don't shuffle around like a baffoon to make ANYONE smile. That's inhuman.
:D :D

You bow down only to G-D huh? So i guess you support Muhammed now, by support for a muslim obama...oh yeah...REAL Christian, oh but yes, RACE comes BEFORE Religion with your kind
Actually, if you must know, I'm a child of God before I'm anything else. THEN I'm human, a woman, and then black.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »
I vote NO.

Obama is NOT a muslim and it's already been proven to be a lie.  That's just like George Bush.  You only discredit yourself by restating it over and over again.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »
I vote NO.

Obama is NOT a muslim and it's already been proven to be a lie.  That's just like George Bush.  You only discredit yourself by restating it over and over again.
I think Chaim explaned very well in his yesterday's video, what a danger Obama represents.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2008, 02:02:35 PM »
Newman, isn't that usually the way it goes only it is not called "take...take...take..." but theft... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »
Either way I have nothing more to say to you.

We can only wish you will do this. ::) That woud be your first and last gift for us. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »

Well, she is black.  Blacks, after all have an extremely hard time pulling their own weight on the oars.

Just Erica

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »

Well, she is black.  Blacks, after all have an extremely hard time pulling their own weight on the oars.
People like you have  a really hard time understanding that I'm not against white people. What is wrong with you?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »
True Kanza

This is a quote from our adorably innocent Erica, the Person that called Chaim Ben Pesach a "Terrorist", and his activity's "terroristic".

Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing.-Just Erica-aka Imerica

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
True Kanza

This is a quote from our adorably innocent Erica, the Person that called Chaim Ben Pesach a "Terrorist", and his activity's "terroristic".

Yes, I'm a liberal...you say that like it's a bad thing.-Just Erica-aka Imerica
Just because I'm peace loving doesn't mean I'm a bad person. That's how I vew liberals. And to reiterate, I agreed with people here who think his ACTIONS were terroristic, because if someone else came into the US and did the same thing their actions would be considered terroristic.  Chaim's intention was to put fear into those who were keeping his people captive.I wouldn't have handled it that way  but he's done it and there is nothing more I'd like to say about it. That's why I dont' speak about it anymore. I have rested my case once... and I'm resting it again.