Author Topic: Europeans Think Islam Is Dangerous  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Europeans Think Islam Is Dangerous
« on: January 30, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »
  Daily Express ^ | January 27,2008 | Jason Groves

AN “overwhelming majority” of Europeans believe immigration from Islamic countries is a threat to their traditional way of life, a survey revealed...The poll, carried out across 21 countries, found “widespread anti-immigration sentiment”, but warned Europe’s Muslim population will treble in the next 17 years. It reported “a severe deficit of trust is found between the Western and Muslim communities”, with most people wanting less interaction with the Muslim world. Last night an MP warned it showed that political leaders in Britain who preach the benefits of unlimited immigration were dangerously out of touch with the public. The study, whose authors include the former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey, was commissioned for leaders at the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.

It reports “a growing fear among Europeans of a perceived Islamic threat to their cultural identities, driven in part by immigration from predominantly Muslim nations”. And it concludes: “An overwhelming majority of the surveyed populations in Europe believe greater interaction between Islam and the West is a threat.” Backbench Tory MP David Davies told the Sunday Express: “I am not surprised by these findings. People are fed up with multiculturalism and being told they have to give up their way of life....

Mr Davies, who serves on the Commons Home Affairs Committee, added: “People do get annoyed when they see millions spent on translating documents and legal aid being given to people fighting for the right to wear a head-to-toe covering at school....“A lot of people are very uncomfortable with the changes being caused by immigration and politicians have been too slow to wake up to that.”

The report says people have little enthusiasm for greater understanding with Islam and attempts to improve relations have been “disappointing”. And with the EU Muslim population expected to reach 15 per cent by 2025 it predicts: “Any deterioration on the international front will be felt most severely in Europe.”

But leading Muslim academic Haleh Afshar, of York University, blamed media “hysteria” for the findings. She said: “There is an absence of trust towards Muslims, but to my mind that is very much driven by an uninformed media....

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Europeans Think Islam Is Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
How much of Islam can Europeans take?they keep on demanding more and more of Europe they even say Europe should be under sharia law
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »
  I really don't understand why EU doesn't do anything about that!!! but instead, they are allowing those people to come over and make Europeans life so miserable..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
  I really don't understand why EU doesn't do anything about that!!! but instead, they are allowing those people to come over and make Europeans life so miserable..
I think some yrs back Europe made a deal with Saudis .The deal was you take our moslems and we will give you oil.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 01:36:29 PM »
This Germans from my country are really mentally ill.

They have to give nearly the half of their income to the gouvernment in order to feed the Muzzies.

The Muzzies are the cause for crime, poverty and the regaining strength of antisemitism.

Nobody needs this creatures.

JTF has the only working programm to get rid of them.

- G-d

- No Social care

- No Foreign Aid

- Not buying Oil from them, instead develop alternatives

- Law and Order

But this my insane fellow citizen will vote everytime for the party who is doing exactly the opposite of it. Even they realize, that they are in great danger from the Muzzies.

This is no joke  :(

Sometimes it is true, that a party has one of the points abouve, but if this party is good in one point, it will be incredible worse on the others.

No hope  :(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 01:36:42 PM »
I think some yrs back Europe made a deal with Saudis .The deal was you take our moslems and we will give you oil.

this statement sounds very logical, but in reality this is blackmale: your big oil company will not earn as much, your politics and country will fall if you won't take our people....very sad... :-[

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
"Europeans" don't think iSSlam is dangerous for Serbia, on the contrary.

They punish the Serbs for being dangerous towards muSSlims.

"europe" becomes a great mosque.

Its blue flag will be green, one day.

The green flag of eurabia.

8)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »
This Germans from my country are really mentally ill.

They have to give nearly the half of their income to the gouvernment in order to feed the Muzzies.

The Muzzies are the cause for crime, poverty and the regaining strength of antisemitism.

Nobody needs this creatures.

JTF has the only working programm to get rid of them.

- G-d

- No Social care

- No Foreign Aid

- Not buying Oil from them, instead develop alternatives

- Law and Order

But this my insane fellow citizen will vote everytime for the party who is doing exactly the opposite of it. Even they realize, that they are in great danger from the Muzzies.

This is no joke  :(

Sometimes it is true, that a party has one of the points abouve, but if this party is good in one point, it will be incredible worse on the others.

No hope  :(

Exactly, we need to throw out the muzzie slime! >:(