Author Topic: Erica's signature image  (Read 27292 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Erica's signature image
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2008, 04:47:54 AM »
i guess we are on the naughty list  :-\ :-X   :D :D

yup yup, i know what you mean  :-X

Never naughty, maybe a little like Bart Simpson, but theres your charm  :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2008, 05:26:37 AM »

:o :o
oh dear! ive always tried NOT to appear like that. In fact, i did a persoality test, and im like Lisa actually  :D.

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infj/   "INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people"

I reckon bart needs one hell of a good spanking! lol.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2008, 06:16:48 AM »

oh dear! ive always tried NOT to appear like that. In fact, i did a persoality test, and im like Lisa actually  :D.

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infj/   "INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people"

Lisa is a goodie goodie I like Bart, he is full of the devilment but never evil. A diamond in a pile of peddles  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2008, 06:19:08 AM »

Lisa is a goodie goodie I like Bart, he is full of the devilment but never evil. A diamond in a pile of peddles  ;)
hmmm....i don't know........i still reckon he needs one diamond smashing of a spanking! lol

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2008, 06:25:01 AM »
Mum reckons we were all like Bart when we were little growing up, may be I identify more with him.  :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »
Rascist moi? Common Skippy you cannot be serius, I'm INTP like Abe Lincoln! ::) ;D     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Rascist moi? Common Skippy you cannot be serius, I'm INTP like Abe Lincoln! ::) ;D     

Ultra Ultra Ultra  ::) My dear little polie friend you know I love you dearly, always have, It was just a statement of not behaving like this on my forum. Crusty will ban your lily white butt quick. You know our objectives are far different than  here.  8;)

Ultra you are as racist as me at times  :P

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:39:42 PM by Skippy »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2008, 08:18:21 PM »
Skippy, it's our brother's personality...we can't deny his personality and ban his personality..

"INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible"

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/intp/   O0

You go Ultra  O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »
Skippy, it's our brother's personality...we can't deny his personality and ban his personality..

"INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible"

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/intp/   O0

You go Ultra  O0

I don't ban his personality only his tongue lol

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »
Come on guys this is a rough thread. Even a so called old bigot like me can't help but like that picture. Erica I think the picture is great and should stay right where it is. Your daughter is very talented. Get that book finished. I think you daughter has a bright future ahead of her maybe in illustration. Guys we can argue with Erica over her positions on issues but to complain about that great picture really cant be the right thing to do.

I agree with CJD.  I don't care for blacks in general either, but the drawing is fine.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Erica's pathetic signature
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »
So Erica, what's up with that pathetic little picture you have? Trying to make us feel sorry/bad for the poor little Black girl. Oh boohoo! Its not working!

That picture was drawn by my stepdaughter and is a depiction of my then, 2 year old daughter. We were starting a children's book based around her because she's the smallest little one in the house who's big sisters don't have anything in common with. The book will be called "Nayomi the Lonely". Now, it's one thing to bash a picture, totally another to bash it without any knowledge of what it means. Stop being so damned petty.

I like your stepdaughter's beautiful drawing.  Don't let the haters get you down about that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2008, 12:38:50 AM »
So Erica, what's up with that pathetic little picture you have? Trying to make us feel sorry/bad for the poor little Black girl. Oh boohoo! Its not working!

That picture was drawn by my stepdaughter and is a depiction of my then, 2 year old daughter. We were starting a children's book based around her because she's the smallest little one in the house who's big sisters don't have anything in common with. The book will be called "Nayomi the Lonely". Now, it's one thing to bash a picture, totally another to bash it without any knowledge of what it means. Stop being so damned petty.

I like your stepdaughter's beautiful drawing.  Don't let the haters get you down about that.

O0

Just Erica

« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2008, 12:39:59 AM »

O0
Thank you both. :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2008, 12:52:01 AM »

O0
:o I simply keep to Kahane's slogan "never again"!

Just Erica

« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2008, 12:54:37 AM »

O0
:o I simply keep to Kahane's slogan "never again"!
Get a grip man. Remember, this thread was YOUR baby. You decided to bash me on a cute picture which doesn't have a political message at all; all of a sudden you're saying things like "those who can't debate, defame." You're actually speaking of yourself.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2008, 12:59:21 AM »
i shall engage those that call Chaim a terrorist, voters of Obama, and LIBERALs. ALL of which you are!

Just Erica

« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2008, 01:23:42 AM »
i shall engage those that call Chaim a terrorist, voters of Obama, and LIBERALs. ALL of which you are!
Since you apparently have a reading problem, I won't entertain that statement again. And when the time comes, I'll be voting for Obama. My right...my vote. I'm not telling YOU who to vote for.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2008, 02:16:58 AM »
And when the time comes, I'll be voting for Obama. My right...my vote. I'm not telling YOU who to vote for.

GET RID OF HER !
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2008, 02:20:08 AM »
And when the time comes, I'll be voting for Obama. My right...my vote. I'm not telling YOU who to vote for.

GET RID OF HER !
GIVE THEM A GOOD REASON TO, AMBIORIX!!! I can't be banned simply because I'm voting for someone different than your candidate. Nor can I be banned for disagreeing with you. 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:21:50 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2008, 02:23:06 AM »
ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT ??????????

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

JTF VIDEOS BY CHAIM BEN PESACH HAVE POINTED OUT FOR AT LEAST 20-30 TIMES OBAMA IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST IMAGIABLE CANDIDATE.

EVERYBODY AGREES ON THIS.

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS FORUM NEEDS TO ADVERTISE OBAMA.

GET OUT!!!!!!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2008, 02:33:02 AM »
ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT ??????????

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

JTF VIDEOS BY CHAIM BEN PESACH HAVE POINTED OUT FOR AT LEAST 20-30 TIMES OBAMA IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST IMAGIABLE CANDIDATE.

EVERYBODY AGREES ON THIS.

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS FORUM NEEDS TO ADVERTISE OBAMA.

GET OUT!!!!!!!
I'm not going anywhere. Chaim's videos about Barack Obama aren't factual. They're based on Chaim's opinion of the man. I respect his opinion but I don't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. I DO agree that there are people in the black community who need to step up and take responsibility for their actions.. but no matter what, I dont' agree with Chaim's assumption that Barack Obama is a terrorist just because his middle name is the same as Saddam Hussein's last name...or because his last name sounds like Osama's first name. I like Obama for a presidential candidate... I wont' change my mind until he shows me, himself that he can't be trusted.

newman

« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2008, 02:36:51 AM »
Erica, here are a couple of good signature pics to use:

All the trouble I go to to find these alternative signature pics of a fine negro family and Erica ignores them! >:(

Just Erica

« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2008, 02:45:58 AM »
All the trouble I go to to find these alternative signature pics of a fine negro family and Erica ignores them! >:(
Did you ever notice that I only ignore you when you're being disingenuous and difficult? I saw the pictures. I'm still a bit troubled that you think of this fictional family as a "real" family. That's just weird to me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:12:17 PM by Hail Columbia »

newman

« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2008, 02:48:30 AM »

Did you ever notice that I only ignore you when you're being disingenuous and difficult? I saw the pictures. I'm still a bit troubled that you think of this fictional family as a "real" family. That's just weird to me.

Good point, Erica.

The Evans family was drug-free, hard-working and law-abiding. I was silly to think they represent typical blacks. I'm sorry.

Just Erica

« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »

Good point, Erica.

The Evans family was drug-free, hard-working and law-abiding. I was silly to think they represent typical blacks. I'm sorry.
I'm speaking of 'real' as a child may think the muppets are REAL. I'm still waiting on you to meet a black family who represents the perfect black famiily. Blacks don't ONLY live in poverty, in the projects. There are blacks who carry themselves in an honorable fashion and rear their children to be respectful and live in affluent neighborhoods.