Author Topic: Erica's signature image  (Read 26448 times)

Just Erica

Re: Erica's pathetic signature
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 12:59:19 AM »
Hey everyone,

You can all disagree with Erica's views as much as you like, but I don't see the point in criticizing her about her sig file photo. 
i was not criticizing, i was simply ASKING. Here comes Erica, and puts up a picture of a sad little black girl sitting o a deserted bench. That signals to ME, an attempt by Erica to make the viewer feel sorry towards blacks. ;)

That's an old trick the politicians use to manipulate the public opinion emotions by kissing little babies. Judging from reactions from especialy our ladies it works on this forum too. I'm touched too: poor victim of ostracism from white rascists. Boreangel I have advice: never atack any children you'll only be seen as cold hearted bastard you cant win agianst this kind of clever propagand. ::) Congratulations Erika this set is for you. ;)
I still think you're paranoid. Never met grown men who were threatened by story illustrations before.
Absoletely not paranoid.
Check the facts instead of ignoring the truth.
What is the truth, exactly? All I know is that my signature picture was brought into question, as if I was tryng to seek some kind of attention,when the TRUTH IS that I LOVE the picture an I'm proud of my stepdaughter for drawing it. I had no thoughts of  how this picture would affect anyone here. Just like I dont' give second thoughts to anyone else's signature pictures. It's not my business.
That's an old trick the politicians use to manipulate the public opinion emotions by kissing little babies. Judging from reactions from especialy our ladies it works on this forum too.

not paranoia, but the truth.

What in the hell has that got to do with my signature picture? I didn't post the picture to sway anyone to do anything. I posted it because I am proud of my stepdaughter's talent and I've always loved the picture. Why are you threatened by this picture? I'm no politician.. I'm a proud mom. THAT is the truth.
Terrible. nonsense. You are a leftist. People like you ruin our countries.
You are insane. I'm ruining YOUR country by posting beautiful picture that my child as my signature? That makes me a  leftist? LOL You need help.
Go away!

You're a leftists.
Seek help. You're getting angry over a picture of a story book illustration. There is something REALLY wrong with that.
I don't care about your picture. I care about you , spreading ideas, that are the opposite of JTF, you leftist.
Firstly, if  you didn't care about the picture, why comment on the thread about the picture? There is something wrong with you. Second, spreading WHAT ideas? You are clueless.
We debate politics here. That's not being off-topic.
Your "logic" is being spread, and we don't need that: Egalitarism, anti-Apartheid-ideas, hidden-pro-evil-blackism-whatever-they-do, thus anti-whitism, communism. I get sick of your opinions.
Go away.
Talk about being off topic, you're debating politics in a thread that has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS! NOTHING. This thread is about someone bashing me about my signature picture. Assuming it was about something it's not about. I don't go into other threads complaining about other people's signature pictures. Why bash me for mine.

And another thing, so I'm for peace...and? How does that threaten you? And if I were truely an evil black person or FOR evil blacks you would see many of my threads posted about support for them .Because you hate the black race so much, I don't expect you to take anything I say serious. You need help though.
JTF is a political , religious organisation.
Therefore this tread is about politics.
But you don't understand that.
i hate those that hate me.
I doubt that you support JTF. I have never seen any statement from you supporting Israel.
I need no help. I have my opinion on blacks:

Throw out the bad ones.
You may include all non-blacks that are evil too,
and remove them from our societies.

That's all I am asking.

That's in fact, what Chaim, and Kahane are standing for.

You haven't been here long enough to have read what I think about Israel so I'll tell you. I've never been to Israel but from what I saw on TV, the Former Soviet Union is still holding Jews who only want to go home to Israel, against their will. I think that they should be allowed to be free. That's the extent of my feelings for Israel. I respect Jews, and I'm not at all what you think I am. I don't hate myself, I don't hate white people, I don't hate Jews, and I dont' hate Judaism. And it's a shame that you have only come to that assumption because you don't like black people.

As for what this thread is about... it certainly isn't about politics. That's like saying that everytime someone asks questions like "What kind of foods do you like" , you come in with political views that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I'm going to type really big so that you don't miss anything, okay?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE PICTURE IN MY SIGNATURE WHICH SOME GENIUS SAID WAS A PLOY FOR ME TO GET ATTENTION BECAUSE ITS A PICTURE OF A LITTLE BLACK GIRL SITTING ALONE ON A BENCH. iT'S NOT A RACIAL THING. I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO GET ANY ATTENTION. THE PICTURE IS A WELL DRAWN DEPICTION OF MY THEN 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IN A CHILDRENS' BOOK MY STEPDAUGHTER AND I STARTED 2 YEARS AGO AND WILL BE WRITING/ FINISHING SOON. THE PREMISE IS THAT SHE "NAYOMI" iS THE SMALLEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE AND SHE HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH HER MUCH OLDER SISTERS..SHE'S LOOKING FOR FRIENDS. tHE PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I'M PROUD OF MY STEPDAUGHTER FOR HER ARTISTIC ABILITIES. THE NAME OF THE BOOK WILL BE "NAYOMI  THE LONELY".

THERE IS NO POLITICAL AGENDA HERE...JUST A PICTURE.
what the freakin hell erica!!! You go around telling my Brother he needs help ha! And yet, you say you want to see Russian Jewry set free, and once someone brave actually goes and does something about it, you cale them a terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INFILTRATOR!!!!!!!! And possibly an organised infiltrator!

Oh, you say that picture is not political? Well guess what, as Brother Ambiorix said, it's clever propoganda-and that IS politics!

Doing a great job Ambiorix
Mooi broerder, dankie

And since you go around insulting members here, ill say one thing to you then...since you are such a proud mother, go and be a mother...don't play around here...go be a mom for your kids...spend quality time blah blah...
You are a donkey. Seeing as though YOU are the person who posted the thread in the first place. Trying to find something to bash me on. Its a damn shame that your most creative insult is to accuse a cute picture of being racially motivated. Shame on you.

I say I don't hate Jews, you think that I hate you anyway. YOU need help.I'm no infiltrator...but you are. You are the one who sought me out in a lousy attempt to make me seem racist...just because I posted a gorgeous picture . I'm not calling anyone here out on their signatures. They can post whatever the hell they want.

Boeregeneraal

Re: Erica's signature image
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 01:58:09 AM »
haha  :D :D :D

So, on the Russian Jewry question i raised.

You claim to want to see the Russian Jews set free, right?

And yet, when Heroic Chaim actually did something about it, you went and called Chaim a "terrorists". How dare you!

Infiltrator hey? Whose using me, and what mission? hahaha :::D :::D :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 02:06:34 AM »
Erica, here are a couple of good signature pics to use:

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 02:12:53 AM »
Doesn't Esther Rolle look like a Silverback Gorilla?  Honestly.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:19 AM »

Don't get me wrong.  Thelma was beautiful!

newman

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:13 AM »

She does, yet she was a very nice, civilised lady. It's usually the case that when you see mug shots of black criminals on TV they are always the most ape-like. The worse the crime, the more ape-looking the perp'. Yet many full-bloods like Esther were very fine people and some coffee-coloured 'high yellas' have been real animals. Proves JTF's position that it's culture, not race.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:01:45 AM by newman »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:15 AM »
It's just a cute picture.  Don't be a dick...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Just Erica

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2008, 03:42:20 AM »
haha  :D :D :D

So, on the Russian Jewry question i raised.

You claim to want to see the Russian Jews set free, right?

And yet, when Heroic Chaim actually did something about it, you went and called Chaim a "terrorists". How dare you!

Infiltrator hey? Whose using me, and what mission? hahaha :::D :::D :::D :::D
I am trying so hard not to act like you, with your wild accusations of what YOU THINK I am... God Help me...

I mentioned MONTHS ago, when someone else mentioned that I didn't comment on Israeli subjects...and I didn't because that wasn't the reason I came here. However, I didn't mention that I'd viewed an hour-long documentary/ infomercial which basically begged Americans to help to send Jewish families home from the former Soviet Union. That broke my heart to see what I saw in that program. Children and adults crying because they were basically being treated like sh*^. I also mentioned here that if I had any money to send one family home, I would. As far as how I felt about Chaim's involvement in bombing, I said, when I came back that I'm not going to comment on it again. I've since sided with those who agree that the act was terroristic but he didn't hurt anyone. I stand by that.

I took myself away from that subject,and don't wish to visit it again. Also, you are the idiot who sought me out to accuse me of having a picture in my signature (which isn't uncommon here). You have a picture also...and it's politically motivated but you don't see me stalking you online about it, do you? Do you know why I'm not acting like  a freaking lunatic? Because I don't give a damn what your signature depicts.

As for whose using you...  I don't know man. I will tell you this much. You seem to be using JTF as a way to vent out your anger on the world while others here may actually be doing some good in helping Israel and the people there. Black people [censored] you off... But guess what? Stupid people turn me off... so why don't you go somewhere (I suggest to some kind of therapy) and spew how much you hate all black people. I would understand if I came into these forums saying "I hate the white man" but I never did. And instead of giving me the freaking benefit of the doubt, you did what any biggot would do: Assume that someone hates you because you hate what they look like. What a pity.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2008, 05:30:47 AM »
I would understand if I came into these forums saying "I hate the white man"

So you are saying that you would understand black-on-white crime/hate ?
Im no psychologist, but i get the idea you sympathise with black-on-white hate?

"I've since sided with those who agree that the act was terroristic but he didn't hurt anyone. I stand by that"- Just Erica aka Imerica
Anyone that consider's chaim's acts to be "terroristic" is MY enemy!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2008, 06:16:46 AM »

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2008, 08:25:35 AM »
   :)  I think it is a cute picture ! Perhaps the child is contemplating the many self-inflicted ills (Teen pregnancy,Hip Hop culture of violence & bad attitudes toward productive work) in the black community.How safe would a child like that be if the Hip-Hop Homies were to approach ?
Perhaps she looks that way because "Mega Mammy" is about  to show up & displace her off the entire bench with her big fat tuckus ! :::D

newman

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2008, 08:29:35 AM »
   :)  I think it is a cute picture ! Perhaps the child is contemplating the many self-inflicted ills (Teen pregnancy,Hip Hop culture of violence & bad attitudes toward productive work) in the black community.How safe would a child like that be if the Hip-Hop Homies were to approach ?
Perhaps she looks that way because "Mega Mammy" is about  to show up & displace her off the entire bench with her big fat tuckus ! :::D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Classic!

Offline CanadianChristian

• New JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2008, 08:54:36 AM »
I love your signature picture Erica.  Your stepdaughter is indeed very talented.  You must be very proud of her.  I was wondering myself where it came from.  It reminded me of the Sesame Street cartoon clip with the little girl who was going to the store to buy a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter for her mother but kept getting distracted along the way. 

Funny to see how some people will attack anything.  Paranoid to say the least.  For shame!

newman

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »
I love your signature picture Erica.  Your stepdaughter is indeed very talented.  You must be very proud of her.  I was wondering myself where it came from.  It reminded me of the Sesame Street cartoon clip with the little girl who was going to the store to buy a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter for her mother but kept getting distracted along the way. 

Mugged you mean?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2008, 09:14:36 AM »
:::D :::D

you know what Erica...picture dismissed! PLEASE do NOT remove your picture.

Fantastic Bongoid! O0

:D :D

Just Erica

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »
No, she's not " contemplating the many self-inflicted ills (Teen pregnancy,Hip Hop culture of violence & bad attitudes toward productive work) in the black community." I explained what the picture is about and I can't help if you and your friends can't or won't accept it. It has nothing to do with hip hop. That was by far the dumbest statement I've ever read. And fyi...I know you didn't read the discription of the picture so I'm going to tell you one more time what it's about... THE PICTURE WAS INSPIRED BY MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER WHO IS THE SMALLEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE (all of her sisters are much older than she is.) My stepdaughter, when she was almost 14 drew it on the computer....It's going to be a children's book based around Nayomi's experiences as a two year old. Now, if you have trouble understanding that, I don't know what else to tell you.

* Just as I thought. No one will read this response because it is actually positive. Some will claim that I never explained myself... I think that's crazy.*
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:13:20 PM by Just Erica »

Just Erica

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
:::D :::D

you know what Erica...picture dismissed! PLEASE do NOT remove your picture.

Fantastic Bongoid! O0

:D :D
I'm not keeping the picture to satisfy your insane urge to believe that it has anything to do with a political agenda. You are crazy.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »
Boeregeneraal is my best friend.  O0

stop calling us crazy/paranoid/evil/haters
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »
Boeregeneraal is my best friend.  O0

stop calling us crazy/paranoid/evil/haters

Well, then you both can be crazy, paranoid, evil haters together. You're picking on me because I have a signature picture that isn't harming anyone. How petty is that? And then when I explain what the picture represents...no one reads it...I guess it's not dramatic enough, huh? You're  not happy unless you're hating someone.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »
you suport Obama.
That makes you very suspicious.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
you suport Obama.
That makes you very suspicious.
I support Obama, yes I do...but it doesn't make me suspicious... it makes me DIFFERENT THAN YOU! I'm not going to agree with what you say just so that you can feel better about YOURSELF. I have my own mind and part of the benefit of having your own mind is that no one can make you do or  say something you don't want to do or say. So you vote for who YOU want to vote for....and I'll vote for who I want to vote for.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:49 PM »
it makes me DIFFERENT THAN YOU
!

Indeed! And puts you in the camp with MOST of america's black's (and BAD blacks)  ;)

Indeed, VERY different from me and Ambiorix the great!

Dankie Ambiorix, dit loop in ons bloed  :)

Just Erica

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 11:44:39 PM »
it makes me DIFFERENT THAN YOU
!

Indeed! And puts you in the camp with MOST of america's black's (and BAD blacks)  ;)

Indeed, VERY different from me and Ambiorix the great!

Dankie Ambiorix, dit loop in ons bloed  :)
Now I'm bad because I don't agree with you? lol Get over yourself. Is your happiness based on how many people agree with whatever's coming out of your mouth?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 11:53:14 PM »
debate, don't defame. It's a valid argument  ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »
debate, don't defame. It's a valid argument  ;)
Like I said, you started this craziness by assuming that a picture wasnt' just a picture. Calling me names and assuming that I posted the picture in my sig line to say something political. You couldn't debate me, or even ask "Hey, what does the picture mean?" Instead you called the picture pathetic...and for what? I'll bet that now that you know why I posted it, you don't have an answer...do you?