Author Topic: Erica's signature image  (Read 27360 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Erica's signature image
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2008, 12:21:38 AM »
what i know is that picture has a political agenda.

Just as you have ab agenda of calling Chaim's actions "terroristic", so does that picture of yours.

This is a political forum...not bob the builder chat time  ;)
You know that people here will disagree with you, and once they do...theire "crazy".

"Don't underestimate an idiot in a crowd"

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
what i know is that picture has a political agenda.

Just as you have ab agenda of calling Chaim's actions "terroristic", so does that picture of yours.

This is a political forum...not bob the builder chat time  ;)
You know that people here will disagree with you, and once they do...theire "crazy".

"Don't underestimate an idiot in a crowd"
What was the point of asking me "the way you did" about the picture if you supposedly know what it's about? You are the one who came in here acting childish because you didn't like a picture. That was You NOT me. I didn't go seeking you out, creating crazy threads about you...YOU DID, though. I told you why I posted the picture, Unfortunately, me loving my stepdaughter's talent  isn't enough for you. She drew that picture 2 years ago when my youngest was 1 1/2. I didn't even know of this website then. You are something else. Truely.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2008, 01:30:53 AM »
 :D, why thank you my dear.  :P

oh, and i did not ask you why you posted that picture, i TOLD you that i knew what you were up to

Just Erica

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:15 AM »
:D, why thank you my dear.  :P

oh, and i did not ask you why you posted that picture, i TOLD you that i knew what you were up to
And it came out that you don't know anything. I've been who I was since I first showed up here. I've never sugar coated anything and I never lied about anything.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2008, 02:11:13 AM »
i STILL maintain that, that picture is propoganda...

But hey, i see that picture in a new light... :-X muahahaha :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2008, 02:18:03 AM »
i STILL maintain that, that picture is propoganda...

But hey, i see that picture in a new light... :-X muahahaha :::D
You see it as propaganda because you hate me. If something is too good to be true, to you, you go the opposite direction and base your opinions on asumptions. Smart.  ::) When my daughter's children's book is finished, I'll send you a copy.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2008, 02:19:54 AM »
yeah...
Say, how long have you been writing that book for?

Just Erica

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 02:22:31 AM »
yeah...
Say, how long have you been writing that book for?
2 years. We started when we were moving from NY to where we are now. I'm going to school and my stepdaughter is busy with school also. We are finding the time to work at it. It may be done this summer.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »
Boeregeneraal is my best friend.  O0

stop calling us crazy/paranoid/evil/haters

Well, then you both can be crazy, paranoid, evil haters together. You're picking on me because I have a signature picture that isn't harming anyone. How petty is that? And then when I explain what the picture represents...no one reads it...I guess it's not dramatic enough, huh? You're  not happy unless you're hating someone.

You're projecting Erica, besides even if it's true I don't see any reason you're wasting your time here with us "paranoid  terrorist bigots" aside from defending your brothas "Black Pride". We in contrary don't defend selfhating kikes, KKKers, neonazis Storm fronters or our white trash. I wonder who is here realy race bigoted.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 04:26:04 AM »

Well, then you both can be crazy, paranoid, evil haters together. You're picking on me because I have a signature picture that isn't harming anyone. How petty is that? And then when I explain what the picture represents...no one reads it...I guess it's not dramatic enough, huh? You're  not happy unless you're hating someone.

You're projecting Erica, besides even if it's true I don't see any reason you're wasting your time here with us "paranoid  terrorist bigots" aside from defending your brothas "Black Pride". We in contrary don't defend selfhating kikes, KKKers, neonazis Storm fronters or our white trash. I wonder who is here realy race bigoted.     

sooo true Ultra!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 10:53:16 AM »

sooo true Ultra!

absolutely. She should be banned!!

Racist blacks have no place here.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2008, 03:54:39 PM »

sooo true Ultra!

absolutely. She should be banned!!

Racist blacks have no place here.
Find proof that I'm a racist and you can have me banned all you want. Until then, I'm staying.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2008, 03:55:47 PM »

That's Ultra Requete's proof.

Now go.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2008, 04:32:22 PM »

That's Ultra Requete's proof.

Now go.
That's not proof...that's Ultra's opinion. I never claimed to defend evil blacks... (I dare you to find proof of that)... I'll give you clues of where to look. Type Imerica in the search engine read all of my responses.... completely). I never said i hate white people, I never called white people out of their names...but you will see that I insulted those who insulted me. When I was called names, I fired back... I should have left those people to talk to themselves but I defended myself. Even then though, I never claimed to hate white people.

As for Ultra's last response, when you call blacks derrogatory names, you subscribe to everything the kKK believes. And it is terribly paranoid for someone to stalk another person online because they don't like a signature picture. As if the character in the picture has something against them. That's just crazy.

You won't find one post where I'm defending evil blacks...you'll find a lot where I'm defending GOOD blacks and GOOD black culture. So take your best shot.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »
you defend MLK, Malcolm X, and Obama.

that's proof enough.

Just Erica

« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »
you defend MLK, Malcolm X, and Obama.

that's proof enough.
One was a reformed racist... and the other two weren't racists.... NEXT! Go and look my responses up, Ambiorix... Humor me and actually find the info that 'proves'  ::) that I'm a racist.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »
Come on guys this is a rough thread. Even a so called old bigot like me can't help but like that picture. Erica I think the picture is great and should stay right where it is. Your daughter is very talented. Get that book finished. I think you daughter has a bright future ahead of her maybe in illustration. Guys we can argue with Erica over her positions on issues but to complain about that great picture really cant be the right thing to do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2008, 06:16:31 PM »
I think it's a lovely picture, almost like the illustration of a childs story book and very well drawn. It reflects a lot.

It reminds me of the Author Shirley Hughes, ever heard of her?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 06:21:44 PM »
I think it's a lovely picture, almost like the illustration of a childs story book and very well drawn. It reflects a lot.

It reminds me of the Author Shirley Hughes, ever heard of her...she wrote "My Naughty Little Sister" and other stories?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:25:59 PM by Sarah »

Just Erica

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »

Yes, I've heard of Shirley Hughes. My stepdaughter loves illustration of every kind. What I love most about her artistic ability is that she sees things I don't see. She even makes 3D images of houses, paper dolls and furniture. She's also a great fashion designer. She wants to start a line when she graduates from high school in two years. I'm proud of her. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »

Yes, I've heard of Shirley Hughes. My stepdaughter loves illustration of every kind. What I love most about her artistic ability is that she sees things I don't see. She even makes 3D images of houses, paper dolls and furniture. She's also a great fashion designer. She wants to start a line when she graduates from high school in two years. I'm proud of her. :)

Good.

Just Erica

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »

It reminds me of the Author Shirley Hughes, ever heard of her...she wrote "My Naughty Little Sister" and other stories?

I hadn't read any of her books but while looking for one of my favorite childrens' books illustrators, I came accross Shirley's art; and how wonderful it is! :D It makes me more intent on finishing our project so that Angel, my stepdaughter, can begin her work. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
Is that her real name, Angel?

Her stories are better then her illustrations. What project?

Your relationship with your daughters sounds too smooth, almost fake.

Just Erica

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »
Is that her real name, Angel?

Her stories are better then her illustrations. What project?

Your relationship with your daughters sounds too smooth, almost fake.

Yes, that's her real name. We have been trying to put a children's book together for 2 years now; that's the project. We've been busy with school and work so we haven't been on it as much as we should be. It should be put together by the end of this summer.

And WHAT?! Why and how does the relationship between me and my daughters seem fake to you? What is "too smooth"? What is it supposed to be like?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 07:28:14 PM by Just Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »

I agree with Sarah about your signature picture Erica.  I think it's great.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.