Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 2 New JTF Videos (01/30)  (Read 16480 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 2 New JTF Videos (01/30)
« on: January 30, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »
                                                                                                בס''ד

1. After McCain's Florida Primary Win, What Do We Do?
On zootube (youtube):
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=dee742caf7fe4e97c4d4

2. JTF Alliance With Betar Soccer Fans
On liveleak:
On zootube:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=968d41b855005bb8b67b

These are the two solo JTF videos that I do every week. The two videos that I do with David will be ready late tonight or early tomorrow morning, G-d willing.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:15:20 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 2 New JTF Videos (01/30)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 07:38:44 AM »

Great news about the development of an alliance with the Betar fans!

Soccer has been used successfully as a political vehicle in many parts of the world in recent decades in places such as Spain, Italy, the UK, South America, the Balkans ect. Most Americans don't realize when they see hooligan firms on TV fighting eachother that their rivalries are primarily over politics not sport. Franklin Foer has a great book that documents this called "How Soccer Explains the World" that I highly recommend. One chapter on the Serbs is especially good. It details how the fans of Red Star Belgrade were able to turn their firm into a paramilitary group to fight Croatians and Bosnians Muslim Nazis.

Best of luck to Betar Jerusalem.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »
Good news indeed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »
Great videos.  What's with these JDL members flaming on the comments?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:15:47 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
He is a nazi!He have marbus2 on his messages!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
Great videos! O0

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
I want to suggest another way to smear McCain.
Google search for John McCain and the second link is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
This means millions of people have clicked on it.
Wikipedia entries can be edited...
Perhaps we can put some negative entries there.
Maybe someone articulate can add some of McCains bad points.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 04:33:55 PM »

Notice that this self-hating Jew from the so-called JDL wrote that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not evil! He defends Clinton and Obama!

He also condemns the Betar soccer fans as fascists, which is a lie. They are simply loyal Jews who hate Arab Muslim Nazis. And he writes that Betar soccer fans are a minor group! Ha! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BETAR SOCCER FANS IN ISRAEL. BETAR IS THE MOST POPULAR SOCCER TEAM IN ISRAEL AND ITS GAMES ARE BROADCAST LIVE ON ISRAELI TELEVISION AND RADIO. A MINOR GROUP?!

This is the type of scum that the so-called JDL has become. Jealous, petty, evil informers and traitors. And Revava and Bnei Elim are the same thing. BTW, this is the same so-called JDL that defended Arik Sharon and the expulsion from Gush Katif because they claimed that Sharon is the "democratically elected leader of Israel".

When Rabbi Meir Kahane zt''l and I formed "Jews Against Jackson" to fight Jesse Jackson's presidential candidacy, Irv and Shelly Rubin from this so-called JDL condemned us as "racists" and defended the Jew-hater Jesse Jackson. So it's not surprising that now they defend Clinton and Obama.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 04:40:16 PM »
Which one is supposed to be the JDL member?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »
I've also noticed that ex-forum member Adam613 feels a need to post completely untrue anti-JTF and anti-Kahane lies. I can't stand him.

admin

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

Notice that this self-hating Jew from the so-called JDL wrote that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not evil! He defends Clinton and Obama!

He also condemns the Betar soccer fans as fascists, which is a lie. They are simply loyal Jews who hate Arab Muslim Nazis. And he writes that Betar soccer fans are a minor group! Ha! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BETAR SOCCER FANS IN ISRAEL. BETAR IS THE MOST POPULAR SOCCER TEAM IN ISRAEL AND ITS GAMES ARE BROADCAST LIVE ON ISRAELI TELEVISION AND RADIO. A MINOR GROUP?!

This is the type of scum that the so-called JDL has become. Jealous, petty, evil informers and traitors. And Revava and Bnei Elim are the same thing. BTW, this is the same so-called JDL that defended Arik Sharon and the expulsion from Gush Katif because they claimed that Sharon is the "democratically elected leader of Israel".

When Rabbi Meir Kahane zt''l and I formed "Jews Against Jackson" to fight Jesse Jackson's presidential candidacy, Irv and Shelly Rubin from this so-called JDL condemned us as "racists" and defended the Jew-hater Jesse Jackson. So it's not surprising that now they defend Clinton and Obama.

One of them also defended Anus-T and blamed us for the videos he does against JTF.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 11:21:09 PM »
What happened to the video on Osama Obama being a Muslim?
Couldn't find it.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 11:50:55 PM »
On the road to becoming a mass movement.  This is exciting!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 11:56:50 PM »
I've also noticed that ex-forum member Adam613 feels a need to post completely untrue anti-JTF and anti-Kahane lies. I can't stand him.

On almost every Kahane video I've seen on youtube, it was accompanied by idiotic comments from Adam making all kinds of wild claims about the rabbi being this and being that and being feminist yadda yadda yadda.... Amazing that his smear attempts are so feeble that attached to a video of the Rav making one of his amazing speeches, one instantly has disgust for Adam and his little tirades.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 02:04:16 AM »

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunatelly, I'm familiar with these kinds of Serbs as well.  You should make a video about these kind of self-haters and how destructive they are to the truth and unity of our people.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:29:32 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
This why you need to have all comments be approved in advance by the video owner....Problem Solved
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »
great videos!