Author Topic: What's wrong with these people????  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
What's wrong with these people????
« on: January 30, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
'Have sex, do drugs,' speaker tells students
'Men with men, women and women, whatever combination you would like'

"A guest speaker at an assembly at Boulder High School in Colorado has told students as young as 14 to go have sex and use drugs, prompting school officials to say they will investigate.

The instructions came from Joel Becker, an associate clinical professor of psychology at the University of California at Los Angeles.

"I am going to encourage you to have sex and encourage you to use drugs appropriately," Becker said during his appearance at the school as part of a recent panel sponsored by the University of Colorado's Conference on World Affairs.

"Why I am going to take that position is because you are going to do it anyway," he continued. "I think as a psychologist and health educator, it is more important to educate you in a direction that you might actually stick to. So, I am going to stay mostly on with the sex side because that is the area I know more about. I want to encourage you to all have healthy, sexual behavior."

WND also has reported on similar assemblies that have been used by schools to promote homosexuality, including one where parents were banned from the event, and a second where WND reported school officials ordered their 14-year-old freshman class into a "gay" indoctrination seminar after having them sign a confidentiality agreement promising not to tell their parents."

And article goes on and on, but my point is that these people are stupid, they want to change good morals (the one that still exist) in something that is evil for that group of age. Instead of teaching about the cervical cancers, infertility if you start your sexual life very early, they teach on HOW TO DO IT RIGHT!!!! how in the world do they think that doing drugs or having sex at 14-15 years old is right????? these children who are doing that are the future loosers to this country, and they encourage raising loosers, this has to be stoped somehow!!!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: What's wrong with these people????
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »
Can you please provide a link to the article?

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »
BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
'Have sex, do drugs,' speaker tells students
'Men with men, women and women, whatever combination you would like'

"A guest speaker at an assembly at Boulder High School in Colorado has told students as young as 14 to go have sex and use drugs, prompting school officials to say they will investigate.

The instructions came from Joel Becker, an associate clinical professor of psychology at the University of California at Los Angeles.

"I am going to encourage you to have sex and encourage you to use drugs appropriately," Becker said during his appearance at the school as part of a recent panel sponsored by the University of Colorado's Conference on World Affairs.

"Why I am going to take that position is because you are going to do it anyway," he continued. "I think as a psychologist and health educator, it is more important to educate you in a direction that you might actually stick to. So, I am going to stay mostly on with the sex side because that is the area I know more about. I want to encourage you to all have healthy, sexual behavior."

WND also has reported on similar assemblies that have been used by schools to promote homosexuality, including one where parents were banned from the event, and a second where WND reported school officials ordered their 14-year-old freshman class into a "gay" indoctrination seminar after having them sign a confidentiality agreement promising not to tell their parents."

And article goes on and on, but my point is that these people are stupid, they want to change good morals (the one that still exist) in something that is evil for that group of age. Instead of teaching about the cervical cancers, infertility if you start your sexual life very early, they teach on HOW TO DO IT RIGHT!!!! how in the world do they think that doing drugs or having sex at 14-15 years old is right????? these children who are doing that are the future loosers to this country, and they encourage raising loosers, this has to be stoped somehow!!!

What the hell?  :o This is what I call being part of the problem.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 04:01:08 PM »
Can you please provide a link to the article?

of course

By Bob Unruh
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55800
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 04:04:10 PM by Jasmina »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
  I think hunger for scient comes from your education..if your parents treated you right as a child, and provided this hunger of knowledge, you'll always want to know more, and you'll do it naturally!

Just Erica

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 04:25:38 PM »
  I think hunger for scient comes from your education..if your parents treated you right as a child, and provided this hunger of knowledge, you'll always want to know more, and you'll do it naturally!
I don't know if that's totally true. Children are naturally curious and anxious to learn, however, if you don't feed the hunger you spoke of, the children won't just learn about it by osmosis. You have to get them interested in learning. However, all children don't learn at the same pace so you have to appeal to their interests (if they are showing signs of not being interested in learning the way you teach). Find out what their interests are and then use that information to tailor new material for them.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »
I don't know if that's totally true. Children are naturally curious and anxious to learn, however, if you don't feed the hunger you spoke of, the children won't just learn about it by osmosis. You have to get them interested in learning. However, all children don't learn at the same pace so you have to appeal to their interests (if they are showing signs of not being interested in learning the way you teach). Find out what their interests are and then use that information to tailor new material for them.
  true, but do you think that children will learn more if you pay them????

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
  true, but do you think that children will learn more if you pay them????
No.All paying them will do is give them incentive to earn the money, not necessarily learning. I have no problem giving something to my own kids in the way of money or time or something fun after they've passed every assignment but I'm not about to pay my kids minimum wage to get them to learn. There are other more creative ways to make sure they get the picture than to just pay them.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »
Wow talk about Lefties taking over.  :-\