Author Topic: What Percentage of the Population is FLAT OUT Crazy?  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: What Percentage of the Population is FLAT OUT Crazy?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 06:55:10 PM »
I am convinced that Television is responsible for more than half of the degeneracy, mental illness, and rampant violence we are today experiencing.

I accidentally skipped over this one.

Massuh... I second that.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 11:12:52 PM »
At least 2/3 of the population in my country.  :(
USA? or somewhere else?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 02:24:19 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »
USA? or somewhere else?

Germany  :(

And does that come as a huge surprise  ???

No  :(
no offense, but Germany has always been crazy, it's just changed its craziness
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 07:00:09 AM »
Germans are not extraordinary antisemtic but extraordinary obiedent to authorities wherver they good or evil, Nazi or Comie; that's their national mental disorder. We slavs on other hand are living chaos. :D   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »
USA? or somewhere else?

Germany  :(

And does that come as a huge surprise  ???

No  :(
no offense, but Germany has always been crazy, it's just changed its craziness

Yes Ultra-Requete has wrote a short statement about this issue in the Save-Europe section. He is right. Yesterday brown and today red.