Author Topic: Muslim Congressmen  (Read 6932 times)

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
Muslim Congressmen
« on: December 06, 2006, 03:22:17 AM »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Muslim Congressmen
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:23:11 PM »
I have written it before, and so have others: yum, delicious taqiyya!  well hey, if Israel can have enemies that are openly hostile in their legislature, why not US!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 05:05:28 PM »
Congratulations, Minnesota!
You've just elected a terrorist front-man and Black Muslim "mole" to represent you.

"Convert" to Islam?!

That alone proves him mentally ill, dangerous, and unfit to live in America.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 11:29:24 PM »
^ I agree. I can't believe the people of Minnesota would elect a muslim, they must be brainwashed with liberal propoganda.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 12:15:55 AM »
Well, am I correct in remembering that Ronnie Reagan's landslide election in 1984 wasn't a total sweep because of Minnesota?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 02:23:12 AM »
Re:  "...am I correct in remembering that Ronnie Reagan's landslide election in 1984 wasn't a total sweep because of Minnesota?..."

That's because they saw that movie where "the Gipper" co-starred with Bonzo The Chimp!

What I find most amazing is the "hysteria" among the Democrats over Osama Barama:  they've become so accustomed to hearing a head of state who looks like a monkey speak unintelligible gibberish, that when they finally hear a politician that looks like a monkey but speaks correct English, they convince themselves that they've encountered their political Saviour!

If he becomes President, he will invite Jamaican reggae artist "Yellow Man" to perform at the Off White House!

Guess we'll have to add "voo-doo" to the list of politically correct religions, raise taxes to pay for millions of little dolls we can stick pins into; GQ Magazine will push clothes which compliment "yellow!"
The Oval Office will be replaced with The Kilimanjaro Room, the Secret Service replaced with "Ton-Ton Macoute".

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »
This african biped is a follower of screwy louie farrafart. He is a white hater pure and simple. There are so many somali animals that are in the population of Minn. that they can vote in anyone they want. Did you know that it is illegal for immigrants who are not citizens to vote, but did you also know that it is illegal to ask to show proof of citizenship to vote. Picture some white self hater asking an african muslim sub human for prooof. Forget it.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 07:06:59 PM »
Come on now fjack ""why would you want to  be disenfranchising de brothers from voting"". Just because they are destroying America is no reason to want to stop them. Its bad enough that the filthy animals are in this country illegally they even have the audacity to vote! It really is an outrage. A national ID card would be this countries salvation. As for osama binrama or whatever Muslim roach name it it is he only speaks better than the average Mud Duck but even blindfolded you can tell he is quite black.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 08:50:34 PM »
If you really want to disenfranchise the members of the shvartza race, along with many people who are as stupid as them, then restrict the franchise to those who can pass an intelligence test, a test that any middle school graduate can pass.  Since I'm a moderate, everyone will take the same test, but some of the questions will change every year.  I will ask them such mind-bending questions such as the name of our first president, the years in which the War Between The States was fought, the names of at least three WWI battles (anyway, am I wrong in thinking that not a lot of people in America know about WWI beyond its immediate cause, the cause of American entry, and the Treaty of Versailles?), the number of senators and representatives that each state is entitled to have, and the year in which their home state joined the Union.  Anyway, who am I kidding, the typical shvartza probably couldn't get past writing his name.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
Dear Hail Columbia , I have a foolproof test, just ask them to name their father. That would elimante 80 percent of the blacks from voting.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 03:31:23 PM »
Dear Hail Columbia , I have a foolproof test, just ask them to name their father. That would elimante 80 percent of the blacks from voting.

Even better, just ask them to name their biological father.  That eliminates even more of them.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline islam_is_for_pedophiles

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 03:14:31 PM »
^ I agree. I can't believe the people of Minnesota would elect a muslim, they must be brainwashed with liberal propoganda.

Why do you think that Minnesota has such a huge influx of filthy hmong and somali vermin? The same reason they have a muslim pig sworn in on a koran. Unbelievable. It's only a matter of time before some other perverse hater of Judeo/Christianity demands to be sworn in on an L Ron Hubbard book or worse.  America, wake up before it is too late!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 05:23:54 PM »
The somalis and the humong are parasites that live off of the stupidity of the liberal american trash that dominate in the former USA. How do you thind that the liberals have gotten into power? I will tell, you why. They do not work for a living, Edwards won a tremendous trail case about PRO LIFE  and he against abortion. These liberals have never worked for a living, never worked their way through college, never work to pay rent, coned, nor heat. The liberals live in a dream 'beatles' type world, where everyone is 'equal' everyone is a genius, everyone has the same values, They are wrong and they should be forced to live with these animals instead of making us live with the child molesters, killers, robbers, welfare leeches, food stamps leeches, section eight housing leeches, medicare leeches, educational leeches and the whole nut of what the white Americans must pay for. I am sick and tired of this, and I will not stop posting on any site that I feel that can make a difference. If you or any black or hispanic don't like it, call the white Jew hater, White hater paula (little breasts, she hates whites in general even though she makes a eight million dollar salary a year.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 09:23:34 AM »
Re:  "...It's only a matter of time before some other perverse hater of Judeo/Christianity demands to be sworn in on an L Ron Hubbard book or worse..."

The U.S. Marine Corps builds a monument "Tribute to Islam".

The U.S. Armed Forces are now forced by the courts to have Wiccan "priests" & Wicca "ceremonies" for soldiers.

Rest assured, the Dems will have a Wiccan "witch" open the Congress with prayers to "gaya" & "the moon goddess" soon.

Florida has taken "In G-d We Trust" off of their official election literature which it mails out.

Is it any wonder we have a nation which manufactures the highest-tech weaponry and sells more of it worldwide than any other country; yet can't win a war?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »
If I am ever elected I will asked to sworn in on a copy of D.W. Griffith's 'Birth of a Nation'. I wonder if the liberal press will say 'it really doesn't matter what he holds his right hand on when he is sworn in'.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
fjack writes:  "...If I am ever elected I will asked to sworn in on a copy of D.W. Griffith's 'Birth of a Nation'..."

That is one truly great movie, fjack!
All my life, I was taught that it was a "racist" film, etc... .  One day I rented it, and not only is it a masterwork, but it is also historically accurate.
A close runner-up is his film "Intolerance".

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
i still need to get that movie, another great one is black hawk down
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll