Author Topic: Attn muslims planning a major conversion in UK not much time left  (Read 3688 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I found this major muslim plan underway jtf has to counter this somehow very serious plzzzzz read all of it

This is going to seem like a very hard project to some, but infact it is not. After the masjidi project is completed we will be doing this project.

Summary

To do dawah to the UK's non muslim population. And help them understand Islam.

We will do this by doing a mass dawah project, once we have the masjidi projected completed, for development of 1000 masjid sites, we will have a very large mailing list, we will be collecting funds for this project.

We will be doing a mail shot to 27 million households in the UK with a booklet on Islam, removing misconceptions, helping non muslims learn about Islam and will also put a DVD filled with audio, video and interactive learning.

The royal mail will charge approximately 1.5 million pounds for the distribution of this material.

The material will cost quite a large amount. However this is do able. And we will do this after the masjidi project. Islam is a religion for mankind and it is attractive to those who understand what Islam is. And we will educate the non muslims on what Islam is. Making this the largest dawah project

We will need to get the masjidi project up first, after this we expect that the dawah project will take approximately 5 years to raise the capital for such a huge campaign. We will however be making these all sustainable inshaallah.

We hope that we can first get the support to help the masjidi project build 1000 sites for mosques. We need to raise atleast 10,000 initially. To get this completed.

http://masjidi.com/index.php/Muslim-Projects/237-Mass-Dawah.html
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 09:04:12 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
these terrorists takia monsters need to be executed
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
these terrorists takia monsters need to be executed
they have collected 1.5 million pounds and aim to convert 5 percent of non muslims in london what should we do i am loosing all hope :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Arabs need to be instantly expelled from all Western Countries.  The few that are westernized and swear an oath of loyalty to the country might be able to stay long enough to sell their property.  Everyone else out!
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
WHERE'S ERNEST ANGELY NOW THAT WE NEED HIM?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I just set this post sticky.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I just set this post sticky.

Thnx now if only chaim could reply

newman

Re: Attn muslims planning a major conversion in UK not much time left
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »
The brits are such a bunch of nuttless cowards today they'll probably convert willingly for fear of 'causing offense' to immigrants!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
Most of the Church Leaders consider Islam as an ally against secularisation.
That's why your brilliant plan will not work.
Of course, some people are very aware of the danger of Islamisation.
A lot of English are openly against multi-culture.

But there is only BNP,
and we even don't know, if they are really anti-Islam.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 09:28:32 PM »
It's nazism again...Nobody has learned their lesson from 60 or so years ago.  GB is doomed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »
Most of the Church Leaders consider Islam as an ally against secularisation.
That's why your brilliant plan will not work.
Of course, some people are very aware of the danger of Islamisation.
A lot of English are openly against multi-culture.

But there is only BNP,
and we even don't know, if they are really anti-Islam.

I really do hope the best for England. As many on the forum know, I have a very soft spot for England being that I have English ancestry. Those are my roots. It hurts me to see what is going on.
It is going to explode. We will win the resulting civil war.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 03:35:49 AM »
bump

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 11:29:32 PM »
The world sickens me. Why couldn't it be like the 1960s where every European/North American country was doing well economically and still had a GROWING population with no muslim immigrants.....

And all of the muslim deserts covered in glass and craters.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »
I don't think the muSSie nazis will convert me  :o

When they come to try then maybe we should follow an old Texan tradition; it involves a shotgun, a shovel and then you shut the ****up!
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 06:23:15 AM »
George W. Bush and Tony Blair have done enough ground work for the muslims.  They have been preaching islam to millions since 9/11.

Europe is still sleeping :(
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
The world sickens me. Why couldn't it be like the 1960s where every European/North American country was doing well economically and still had a GROWING population with no muslim immigrants.....

And all of the muslim deserts covered in glass and craters.
Because the generations born in  ... 1870, 1900, 1930 and 1960 gradually turned their back to the Church.

From the '60-ties on, the Western Civilisation forget to reproduce itself in sufficient numbers.