Author Topic: For all JTF members living in California  (Read 4037 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
For all JTF members living in California
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »
Tell all of your friends who are registered Republicans to vote for Mitt Romney in the Primary on Tuesday, and tell them to tell all of their firends to vote for Romney.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: For all JTF members living in California
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 11:20:24 PM »
Will do at church tomorrow!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 11:37:56 PM »
I'm a registered Independant, unfortunately.

newman

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »
How do 'regular' Californians (meaning American ones) actually feel about this brown invasion?

I recall the Beach Boys singing about babes, beaches & big blocks but I'm damned if I remember any songs about opening the floodgates to the third world.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
How do 'regular' Californians (meaning American ones) actually feel about this brown invasion?

I recall the Beach Boys singing about babes, beaches & big blocks but I'm damned if I remember any songs about opening the floodgates to the third world.

We feel that it is the end of the country or at least a large part of it.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »

We feel that it is the end of the country or at least a large part of it.

What a shame!

I've been fascinated by early 60s California ever since I saw American Graffiti when I was about 10 (I was too young to see the Australian Cinema release in '74). It used to be a 'promised land' for Americans. There are countless songs about 'going to California'.  They waxed lyrical about the weather, beaches, girls and lifestyle. Now all I hear about 'Californ-i-a' is grumbling about gang-bangers, wetbacks and high taxes. :'(

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 11:55:17 PM »
Theres a reason people call it the peoples republic of Commiefornia.

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 12:08:08 AM »
But Arnie says............

"California should be da number one state".

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 04:04:23 AM »
I think all illegals should get deported (as well as their US born children) regardless of skin color (don't care if they are brown, white, yellow, black etc...if they are illegal they should go back)

But I wish this Mexican guy was legally immigrating to California  8;) :

Mills who is that?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 04:05:21 AM »

OK I was told it was full of nuts and oranges.

newman

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 04:11:03 AM »
I think all illegals should get deported (as well as their US born children) regardless of skin color (don't care if they are brown, white, yellow, black etc...if they are illegal they should go back)

Mills who is that?

A handsome Mexican actor I noticed as I was channel surfing one day.
He caught my eye.
His name is "Valentino Lanus"

I bet his REAL name is Hose'.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 04:15:13 AM »

Mills who is that?

He caught my eye.

I don't think he is full mexican. Lots like a bit of spanish as well. But not bad  ^-^

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
I just checked. the IMDB reports his real name is Luis Alberto Lopez.
It doesn't matter though 8;)  ^-^

I wonder if any relation to Jenifer  :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 04:20:51 AM »

Mills who is that?

He caught my eye.

I bet his REAL name is Hose'.

I suppose you can look it up in Wikipedia.
It shouldn't matter what his name is, he is more attractive than I suppose you would ever wish to be.

Ooh, that's a shot below the belt.  Uncalled for!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 04:30:24 AM »
True. Uncalled for.
But I just can't imagine Newman or any man who's online as much as he is to be as attractive as "Valentino" or "Luis" whatever.
No offense to anyone else. Besides, Newman can take it. He calls people things all the time.
True. I can 'take it'.

I know I'm a redneck transport worker with a beer gut who nobody loves. :'(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 05:31:20 AM »
True. Uncalled for.
But I just can't imagine Newman or any man who's online as much as he is to be as attractive as "Valentino" or "Luis" whatever.
No offense to anyone else. Besides, Newman can take it. He calls people things all the time.

What about women who are online a lot?  I suppose it works both ways, right, or is there any reason why it should apply to men only?    ;)

And nonsense, newman, we all love you, beer gut or not.   ;D

Keep dreaming about your "Valentino" Mills, keep dreaming. 

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 05:54:36 AM »
True. Uncalled for.

What about women who are online a lot?  I suppose it works both ways, right, or is there any reason why it should apply to men only?    ;)

And nonsense, newman, we all love you, beer gut or not.   ;D

Keep dreaming about your "Valentino" Mills, keep dreaming. 

Anyone who spends a lot of time online cannot be too healthy, and with bad health, sometimes looks go with it. It doesn't matter if its a man or a woman.
I don't have to dream with "Valentino" I just think he's a good looking man and most likely better looking than...oh well, no need to mention that again. lol.

Well I aint GQ cover material but I get my share! ;)

At least I don't belong to a pathetic, third world, busted-@ss joke of a nation/ethnicity like ol Hose' there.

MY nation/race doesn't need to go skulking into another country illegally to escape poverty and filth of our own making.

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 06:02:23 AM »

At least I don't belong to a pathetic, third world, busted-@ss joke of a nation/ethnicity like ol Hose' there.

MY nation/race doesn't need to go skulking into another country illegally to escape poverty and filth of our own making.

Yes it must feel really bad to know that in looks, a Mexican can win. I mean, he's smiling, he looks like a nice guy, a peaceful guy and he's good looking.
Its like "loosing" to someone you consider sub-human. It must be painful  :'(
Say whatever you want, he's a good looking man, there is not hiding that fact! Even Skippy agreed saying "not bad".
I would love to meet him over you any day, my friend.
I'm not bothered one bit.

There are no end of african monkeys who are better basket ball players than I. I'll deal with it somehow. :D

newman

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 06:13:01 AM »

Yes it must feel really bad to know that in looks, a Mexican can win. I mean, he's smiling, he looks like a nice guy, a peaceful guy and he's good looking.
Say whatever you want, he's a good looking man, there is not hiding that fact! Even Skippy agreed saying "not bad".

There are no end of african monkeys who are better basket ball players than I. I'll deal with it somehow. :D

Well, I truly hope so.
BTW, I'm not interested in african's sport ability, I was talking about basic good looks, which he has a lot of.
But I'm glad that you're ok with yourself though. I'm also glad I didn't struck a nerve, I mean, with you going off on the poor guy just because of his nationality, I was beginning to get a little worried there.  ^-^ But alls well that ends well, I suppose.

Nothing against ol' Hose' personally.

I talk about ALL mexicans that way. You can't say I'm prejudiced. ;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 06:14:17 AM »

South America is full of people that look like this actor. I am sure some of them are very nice people. Some of the Mexicans that look more like "Mexicans" may also be nice people whats the point of going by looks. While its a sad fact illegals that look like this actor would have an easer time here in America than a person who looks more  indigenous. Bottom line is if a person is an illegal they have no business here in America good or bad looking.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 06:30:21 AM »

Well, I truly hope so.
BTW, I'm not interested in african's sport ability, I was talking about basic good looks, which he has a lot of.
But I'm glad that you're ok with yourself though. I'm also glad I didn't struck a nerve, I mean, with you going off on the poor guy just because of his nationality, I was beginning to get a little worried there.  ^-^ But alls well that ends well, I suppose.

Nothing against ol' Hose' personally.

Yes, truly you are priceless.
So you talk about ALL Mexicans this way? Do you talk this way about CF who is of Mexican ancestry?
No.

He's proved himself to be an exception to the rule just as Allan Keyes is an exception the the schvartza rule.

newman

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 06:45:09 AM »

Yes, truly you are priceless.
So you talk about ALL Mexicans this way? Do you talk this way about CF who is of Mexican ancestry?
No.

He's proved himself to be an exception to the rule just as Allan Keyes is an exception the the schvartza rule.
[/quote]

Really? That's SO funny! Because in your post you said you talk that way about ALL Mexicans...because you're not "prejudiced".
Did you lie? And now admit that you don't actually talk that way about all Mexicans then?
[/quote]

Don't split hairs.

99.9% is near enough to 'all' for my liking. ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 06:50:35 AM »
True. Uncalled for.

Actually Newman is very good looking  ^-^ :-[ :laugh:

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
There is a lot of much needed work to be done.