Author Topic: TO NEWCOMERS AND FOR THOSE ONE WHO JUST LOOK AT THIS SECTION!NE GLEDAJ UCLANI SE  (Read 77552 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
I joined a group called the Serbian National Congress many years ago; are they an "OK" group?

My husband is a longtime fan of Nikola Tesla, wasn't he a Serb too?
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
I joined a group called the Serbian National Congress many years ago; are they an "OK" group?

Nikola Tesla was Serbian! I don't know anything about Serbian National Congress...Sorry..can you tell us more about it?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

Nikola Tesla was Serbian! I don't know anything about Serbian National Congress...Sorry..can you tell us more about it?

Its been years, I joined them in the mid-1990s, I think. They were/are in CA.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Come on people join us!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  Jakov, why don't you tell us something about you??
   :) :) :)

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
24, 180, 100, karate, informatics
age, height, weight, hobby, studies

I hope I got it right.

Although my name is not Jakov, that is my GreatGreatGreatGrandfather, my name is Darko, I have an english translation in mind, but, will not type it.

What is this forum about?
(I've lost my way)

Jakov's three brothers died in WW1, Jakov and his two sons died in WW2(Drazha's Chetniks), also my other GreatGreatGreatGrandfather Vojislav participated in WW2 as a chetnik ringleader(I hope I got that one right), today I have faith in tomorrow.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  Welcome our brother!!!!
  Dobro nam dosao!!!
  www.jtf.org is our official site!
  We are here to save Serbia and Israel! :) :) :)
  We have a lot of Serbs (including me) and we welcome you to say your opinions on this great forum!
  Weekly you can ask Chaim Ben Pesach questions that you are interested in, you will love his enthusiasm, brightness and energy!
  Enjoy our forum and  Save Serbia sub-forum!

Offline Balkanespresso

• New JTFer
Hi all,

Joined JTF really for this section.  I am from Scotland now living and working in the Middle East as jobs in the UK are few and far between.  I am married to Jasmina...Not the moderator though.  We met in the Middle East although I lived in KiM, Serbia for 5 years.

I am disgraced by my own countries involvement in what can only be described as crimes against a nation.  I was recently baptised in the Serbian Orthodox Church and took the name of Nikola who was the Uncle of my Father in Law and celebrate Sveti Dimitrija .  I am proud of my new faith and have finally found what I was missing all these years.

Our plan is to save and return to Serbia in the next few years and start a business.  I hope I will get to speak with you all over the coming years and a big thanks to our Jewish brothers for this very informative website.

Take care all of you

Regards

Niko

Speak the truth, then leave quickly.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
   Welcome to our forum Nikola!!! When I read that you are married to Jasmina, I thought this is some kind of joke, but then I read the rest of your introduction and calmed down a little bit! ;D
   Enjoy our forum!  :)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Lets push too 5000 views!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Pozdrav svima. Shalom. Hello everybody.
You'll excuse me for not introducing myself, I don't like giving personal data on the internet. I can say that I'm a religious Serb who loves his people, and all good people. And of course, I'm a big supporter of Israel, so big that I'm learning hebrew  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You'll excuse me for not introducing myself, I don't like giving personal data on the internet. I can say that I'm a religious Serb who loves his people, and all good people. And of course, I'm a big supporter of Israel, so big that I'm learning hebrew  :)
Welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
:dance:

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer

Добро нам дошао! Welcome! !ברוך הבא
:) ?למה בחרת שם כל-כך מוזר
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
?למה בחרת שם כל-כך מוזר
It's just how my nickname is pronounced in english.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
?למה בחרת שם כל-כך מוזר
It's just how my nickname is pronounced in english.

Oh, now I understand. You spelled it so that people could read "j" in your name correctly - as "y".
Glad to have you here.
Живела Србиjа!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Wow over 6000 views.

Offline sutomex

• New JTFer
I was born in Serbia and personaly I am wery conected to great Serbian people.It is terrible to see all this robbery of Serbian land from Bosnia through Kosovo

Offline sutomex

• New JTFer
I was born in Serbia and personaly I am wery conected to great Serbian people.It is terrible to see all this robbery of Serbian land from Bosnia through Kosovo

Offline serbian-russian-jew

• New JTFer
i also to have joined because i have the best of both worlds.  my dad is a serb, my mom a russian jew, which makes me 100% jewish although my faith is serbian orthodox. what a weird combination lol.