Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5289 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:14:52 AM »
http://news.serbianunity.net/2008/01/21/5645/     THIS IS GETHING HUGHE!THANK YOU SHERON AND CLOONEY AND ALL THAT HAVE JOIN THE FIGHT FOR KOSOVO,THIS IS UNBELIVEABLE!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:16:55 AM by serbchicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Boeregeneraal

Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:47:33 AM »
woow!!! This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayby this is a turning point? Say, those actors, aren't they Jewish?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 03:20:01 AM »
Wonderful news great for your fight  O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 03:20:37 AM »
woow!!! This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayby this is a turning point? Say, those actors, aren't they Jewish?
I don't know!I know Gere is Budist,but for everyone else i don't know.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:59 AM »
Wonderful news great for your fight  O0 O0 O0 O0
YES!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 04:29:37 AM »
This is good news.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:08 AM »
Soon you'll have the backing of entire F.A.G. :::D Even if Holywood is doing this only to piss of the Bush this is good thing. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 04:37:37 AM »
Soon you'll have the backing of entire F.A.G. :::D Even if Holywood is doing this only to piss of the Bush this is good thing. O0

F.A.G ? What is that..

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 04:41:42 AM »
Film Actors Guild from "Team America" the movie made by creators of "South Park". 8;)

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 04:48:30 AM »
Film Actors Guild from "Team America" the movie made by creators of "South Park". 8;)

Aha, oke.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 05:47:34 AM »
WWWWWWWwwwwoooOOOooowwwWwwwwWwwOOOOooOoooOOOOOooooWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww

;D ;D ;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »
 ::)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »
wooooooahoawwww :D

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 05:53:03 PM »
We maybe have a problem.Even it was on news this maybe not to be truth!Clooney menager has denie this statements and sad they are false.I realy don't know what happend,for a moment i tought that they come to their senses. :-\

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
We maybe have a problem.Even it was on news this maybe not to be truth!Clooney menager has denie this statements and sad they are false.I realy don't know what happend,for a moment i tought that they come to their senses. :-\
i guess it was too good to be true :(

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »
i guess it was too good to be true :(
And i thought that liberals would help us,what a mistake.

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »
Hollywood is terrible, liberal and always supporting those that want to kill us :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »
Down with Hollywood dreck and liberals they didn't give a damn about us! >:(

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 04:58:46 PM »
wow :o :o :o
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »
So, after saying "wow" to all that supposed support, I find out it's not real.

The title of the thread still stands as "wow" because everyone's amazed at how retarded these people are.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 02:07:44 AM »

From what i heard, Clooney made statements which are pro-Serbian about Kosovo.  But his publicist denied the part about making statements about organizing a protest.  So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
All or nothing.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 07:47:42 AM »

From what i heard, Clooney made statements which are pro-Serbian about Kosovo.  But his publicist denied the part about making statements about organizing a protest.  So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
thanx

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »
That is the life sometimes!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 09:49:27 AM »
I told you all they are F.A.G(-er)s. ::)

Love your Enemy