Author Topic: Most admired women  (Read 11454 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Most admired women
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 09:35:50 PM »
I admire Kellymareen

100% so do I she is a great woman.

look, if you`re going to play the game of complimenting women, then don`t skip any out.

Lisa, Mills,  .............. ?

I have no doubt missed some out, but at least it is an improvement.

They had been mentioned before. And Kelly Mills and Lisa are only three of many we know, but they are the three that stand out above all others. IMHO

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 09:39:34 PM »
And of course Merriam-Webster's most wanted Israeli Mouse.  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »

Israeli Mouse is great, i haven't seen her for a while.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 09:49:20 PM »
She's one of the most intelligent people I know, and yet she can't spell for her life.  ;D

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 09:50:17 PM »
She's one of the most intelligent people I know, and yet she can't spell for her life.  ;D

Lol know that feeling  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:59 PM »
Tamar Yonah, Malkah Fliesher and that young Israeli girl who drew the cartoon of mohammerhead as a pig.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 10:58:54 PM »
There this one girl early 20's raped and beaten in the city where I live, she lost than much blood she should of died.

Her injuries mean that she can not longer bear children, and yet this wonderful girl stood up in court and faced her attacker.

I will not give her name, but the other week while he was being sentenced she stood and remain strong.

This woman Is one I will always admire, her spirit and soul was strong and never damaged.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2008, 01:23:06 AM »
There this one girl early 20's raped and beaten in the city where I live, she lost than much blood she should of died.

Her injuries mean that she can not longer bear children, and yet this wonderful girl stood up in court and faced her attacker.

I will not give her name, but the other week while he was being sentenced she stood and remain strong.

This woman Is one I will always admire, her spirit and soul was strong and never damaged.
One day, there will be real punishment for that monster.
The jail - sentences they get are just a joke.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:38 AM »

One day, there will be real punishment for that monster.
The jail - sentences they get are just a joke.

he got 19 years, but now is appealing it.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 07:29:20 AM »
We are fortunate to even be able to admire women. As we all know, there are many Muslims who would like to see our right to admire and respect women completely eliminated. And as we also know, to them, women are second class citizens at best, who they feel are not the least bit worthy of any admiration whatsoever. Quite a painful thought, I'd say... Quite a painful thought indeed. Hopefully we will not allow them to force their ways on our society to the point where our women will no longer be able to be respected and admired, we must not permit that to happen.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

That animal should be put to death.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
ok.. these women are heros, but fairly old, so don`t expect them to look the wonderous looking hero, malkah fleischer. So bare that in mind if you do decide to google them.

Anita Tucker is considered the grandmother of Gush Katif.  (not to be compared with ariel sharon, the so-called grandfather!!!)

Rachel Sapirstein is probably also a founder of gush katif.

Rachel Sapirstein,  Anita Tucker

click Video
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/4146878.stm
for the Anita Tucker interview.. Prior to the Gush Katif withdrawal.

Watch it. Because these are the greatest jews in the world.

Here are her comments afterwards
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4183980.stm
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:53:03 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2008, 01:54:38 PM »
oh, you`ll require real player or some equivalent.  And equivalents are hard t ocome by. That may be too high a price to pay to watch it.  But if you want to download real player - real one player is free.  Or if you have already downloaded it, then watch it.

you can always uninstall real one player if you don`t like it

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »
ok.. these women are heros, but fairly old, so don`t expect them to look the wonderous looking hero, malkah fleischer. So bare that in mind if you do decide to google them.

Anita Tucker is considered the grandmother of Gush Katif.  (not to be compared with ariel sharon, the so-called grandfather!!!)

Rachel Sapirstein is probably also a founder of gush katif.

Rachel Sapirstein,  Anita Tucker

click Video
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/4146878.stm
for the Anita Tucker interview.. Prior to the Gush Katif withdrawal.

Watch it. Because these are the greatest jews in the world.

Here are her comments afterwards
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4183980.stm

I don't understand how a Nation, the CHOOSEN PEOPLE, that has been persecuted for 2000 years, while exiled,
can do  the same thing , once back, owners  in their Holy Land.

But is this a test from God?

Why does he let this happen?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2008, 02:38:24 PM »
The people that did this have abandoned their covenant with G-d. They do not want to be chosen. They do not want to be distinct. They just want to assimilate.. Be like the other nations,