Author Topic: Jews that supported Hilter  (Read 3464 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Jews that supported Hilter
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:57:38 PM »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_Jews_vote_for_Hitler

It looks like Jews were not allowed to vote when Hitler came into power, but they did constitute his top financial supporters.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jews that supported Hilter
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »

It looks like Jews were not allowed to vote when Hitler came into power, but they did constitute his top financial supporters.

CORRECTION TO #2

Jews were deprived of the vote in 1935, and in any case voting in Nazi Germany was a meaningless farce.

How about naming those top Jewish contributors, their occupations and explaining their motives? Can you even name top German gentile contributors?

The Nazis were very keen NOT to have Jewish supporters.

EDIT
Nobody voted for Hitler, he was appointed, his party was voted for.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 02:27:05 PM »
i watched in history channel that before hitler came into power he was in love with a jewish girl

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
A lot of the Jews were afraid of the communist party

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 04:08:54 PM »

this is not correct, the supporters of the Nazi party were almost entitrely German and foreign capitalists

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=hitler%27s+financiers&spell=1

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »
PURE BULLSH*T.

I've researched the history of Hitler and the development of the NSDAP, and Hitler was given tremendous support by a Christian couple who owned a famous piano manufacturing company, by small business owners in Germany, and by German housewives.
No Jews.
How do I know this?
Because Hitler and his friends refused to even be in the same room with a Jew, and would refuse to accept donations from Jews even if some were crazy enough to try and give him money.
One thing you can count on with a certainty--when you see an undocumented statement that "the Jews supported Hitler", you will know immediately that it is a deliberate lie by neo-Nazis of the "historical revisionism" variety.
It is true that some Wall Street Bank financiers, some of which were owned by Jews, U.S. diplomat Joseph Kennedy, and industry leaders such as Henry Ford and Prescott Bush supported Germany's efforts under Hitler; some for their love of Hitler and what he stood for, others simply to invest in a modernized industrial country in which they had always invested.
Meanwhile in Germany, all Jews were fired from their jobs, had their property confiscated by the State, were forbidden by law to associate with non-Jews, and were assaulted and beaten in the streets.
Jewish athletes were forbidden to participate in the Olympics held in Germany.
I have more than once warned members about relying on Wikipedia for sources of truth; the owner and developer of Wikipedia prides himself on his belief in "anti-documentarianism" [his words, not mine]...the belief that there is no truth except that which can not be substantiated by documentation (otherwise known in the West as serious mental illness).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »

This is part of the Arab narrative that Jews were secretly behind the Holocaust and that at the same time, the Holocaust never happened (explain that logic).  This is their warped narrative and I'm not surprised WIKEDpedia supports it and gives it legitmacy.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

This is part of the Arab narrative that Jews were secretly behind the Holocaust and that at the same time, the Holocaust never happened (explain that logic).  This is their warped narrative and I'm not surprised WIKEDpedia supports it and gives it legitmacy.
It's just like Neo-Nazis who say the Holocaust never happened, and then in the next sentence say they wish for a repeat.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 10:43:46 PM »

It's just like Neo-Nazis who say the Holocaust never happened, and then in the next sentence say they wish for a repeat.

Exactly and now we have Hitler in a Hijab who is also veiled and blows up infidels for Allah. >:(
These are the Arab muSSlim Nazis who want to conquer the world for Jihad and have another Holocaust! >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 05:19:50 PM »
Most unlikly They were some Jews who supported Mussolini or Franco but not Shitler who was stupid nazi who was yelling to everybody that he hate all Jews not only "bad zionist" ones plus there was no "piss now" then. And wiki is good for checking the undisputed facts but nothing more.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 05:25:03 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm