Author Topic: European Union backs Syria’s demand to regain Golan from Israel  (Read 1609 times)

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
European Union backs Syria’s demand to regain Golan from Israel

March 20, 2007, 1:46 PM (GMT+02:00)

EU foreign policy executive Javier Solana offered cooperation to recover the territory which Syria lost to Israel in 1967 at his meeting with Syrian president Bashar Assad in Damascus Wednesday. Damascus has made Western, including US, cooperation against Israel the price for playing its part in ending the violence in Iraq.

Israel’s strategic threats minister Avigdor Lieberman accuses certain European governments of willingness to sacrifice Israel on the altar of their economic interests. Therefore, the world takes no effective action against Iran.

So why should we vote BNP... to get out of the EU ASAP! By being a member of this, "criminal bunch of cowards who rule without votes" we help them in their desire for a one world government with no room for independent nations like Israel or Britain. Us Brit's give the EU over 14 BILLION pounds each year.

That's a lot of hate we are paying for. That's a lot of hate directed straight back to us! Are we NUTS? Yes   we are if you vote or support anyone other than the BNP.

There is NO OTHER PARTY in the UK that gives a toss about Israel let alone Jews in the UK
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: European Union backs Syria’s demand to regain Golan from Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »
Javier Solana was an evil bolshewist, and he is it still.

I don't believe, that the cause for this evil behaviour is economic interest of the EU in Syria. The truth is:  They are bolschewistic antisemites.

The world would be a better place without Solana & Co.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »
I think that the EU wants to become UnitedEurabianEmirates.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 03:14:43 PM »
I think that the EU wants to become UnitedEurabianEmirates.

This plan is existing. They have plans to give all Muzzies in North africa full freedom to move to Europe. Sarkozy, is pushing this plan (I have admired him before  :'().

They think this should help Europe with it's demographic crisis. But this is totally insane.

The Muslime doesn't has a moral and working ethic. Big government will soak our blood through high taxes in order to feed the Muslime-underclasses. I have nothing against immigration, but only people should come to us who are hard working decent believers in our god.

Muslime immigration is making the economic problems, which are caused by the democraphic crisis only worse.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani