Author Topic: Pomegranate  (Read 1104 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Pomegranate
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:42:08 PM »
They work wonders, pomegranate juice is something I highly recommend.

http://www.pomegranates.com/

Excellent for helping to fight heart disease, and thats something I fight very hard cause heart disease is very common in my family.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Pomegranate
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »
They work wonders, pomegranate juice is something I highly recommend.

http://www.pomegranates.com/

Excellent for helping to fight heart disease, and thats something I fight very hard cause heart disease is very common in my family.
It's great for everything but beware i drank alot much more then recommended it was highly concentrated when i went to bathroom my urine was red i went to a urologyst he laughed checked it said it was from the pomegrante concentrate.He asked me how can you drink so much and laughed :o ;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:16:25 PM by Mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »
My father is into drinking this stuff.  I have it every now and then.  Interesting story I remember reading is that the guys that discovered uses for the fruit just a few years ago became filthy rich by harvesting the juice.  Previously it had just grown wildly in fields with no real practical purposes.

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »
I never have never had it

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 08:43:10 PM »
Mmmmmm pomegranate....the juice and the fruit are great, but the fruit is alot of work  :P I mostly drink the juice.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 10:55:14 PM »
I like eating in salad as well
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
I like picking pomegranate.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »
Eat Pomegranate,eat a lot.
In 9 months,you will see!!!Aha!It works!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

Affecting jews of course, there may be an issue with kashrut of pomegranite juice. I did try a pomegranite juice with a hechsher (poms pomegranite juice), it was very full of lots of sugar. Sugary like kedem grape juice. I drank half of it (since I don`t usually have much sugar, so I could handle it), then I poured the rest down the sink.

if i had a juicer I might try juicing one. I could throw some in a blender, that would be interesting.

Israeli research has shown thta pomegranites are EXTREMELY HEALTHY.
full of anti oxidants,
cancer fighting stuff. 
Tomatos are good at fighting cancer too.
These are good for people that do not have cancer too!!  I heard from somebody (not necessarily a good source) that cancerous cells develop over time, we all have them