Author Topic: Obama must be stopped  (Read 16487 times)

Just Erica

Re: Obama must be stopped
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:34 PM »
You don't get the point.
Whites hate blacks because of racial reasons.

Muslims hate non-muslims because the religion demands that.

Muslims will not kill you.
They will try to convert you.

They will only attack, when they are in sufficient numbers.
I thought whites hated blacks for culture reasons... WOW!

And in my 34 years of life I have never met a muslim who tried to convert me. lol

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »
Erica.  If you don't believe that Islam is bad, you don't belong on this website.  Its the equivalent of ME being on StørmFrønt or BrownPride.  I'd just be there to sound off against the premise/purpose of the group, but no one would listen.

Everyone here, including myself, hate Islam and those who apologize for it.  Instead check out FaithFreedom.com.  That is a far better place, where there are plenty of Muslims and Muslim apologists.

Brian

There is something wrong with you. I don't hate ISLAM, I HATE Bin Ladin, and other therrorists. I know some really nice Muslims and I won't speak against them because they have been good to me. Just like I won't hate all white people because the majority of white people I know have been good to me also. I'm not apologizing for anything or anyone so I won't need to 'check out" the websites you posted. It would be a waste of my time.

Erica.  YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.   
We all hate Islam.  Just as we all hate Naziism.  You don't.  Therefore this is NOT the site for you.

Im sure there are plenty of friendly people who have been brainwashed by Islam, just as there were probably plenty of nice members of Hitler Youth in the 30's.  But that doesn't mean we still dont hate both Islam and Naziism.

This is an absolute prerequisite for this site.

Brian

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
I am telling you that Obama, who you want to vote for,
is using taqiah, by pretending he converted to Christianity , 
in order to transform the USA in a muslim state.

If you want to ignore, what Islam teaches, that's a sin, that will be punished by God.

The koran , is a book that you must read.
There is no excuse, for not studying it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »
Re:  "...Why would whites support Obama if only for "white guilt"?..."

...There is a prophecy in the Koran stating that "in the future a Muslim will dictate Sha'ria Law from A White House".

This is ominous and also revealing as to why Muslim Terrorists are so enthralled by the taking over of the White House.  These people are obsessive trivializing nitwits!
You guys are SO paranoid its sad. No one is after you. Obama isn't a terrorist, nor is he a Muslim.
He is a Muslim that is a fact but the liberal media can not be negative against a black man running for office, but on the other hand they put it all over the place and beat it to death that Romney was a Mormon.
I am more worried about his lack of experience then anything else, he has no real experience and that most people white or black have to agree.
JFK had limited experience also but while he was in office he made significant changes and was well-loved. Too bad he didn't get a chance to live out his first term.

He was a Muslim as a child... he has since converted to Christianity. That is possible, you know. As many people who convert from Catholicism to Judaism. Do you still call them Catholics?
JFK had a lot more experience than Osama, and besides why do people keep saying JFK, JFK, he was not a good President so compare all you want.  When you think about it what did JFK do that was so great?
I think it's a far reach to convert from Muslim to Christian, and lets think about when he became Christian.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2008, 05:22:21 PM »
JFK had a lot more experience than Osama.

JFK was a war hero.  He was saved by my great uncle's PT boat in WWII.  My great uncle received a hand written Christmas card from JFK every year until Kennedy's death in '63.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »
You don't get the point.

And in my 34 years of life I have never met a muslim who tried to convert me. lol

Do I read correctly? Erica just compared muSSlimes to white people. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 06:47:32 PM »
JFK had a lot more experience than Osama.

JFK was a war hero.  He was saved by my great uncle's PT boat in WWII.  My great uncle received a hand written Christmas card from JFK every year until Kennedy's death in '63.
Thats quite interesting about your uncle and JFK. Of all the Kennedy brothers I think JFK was the most benign. I believe if it wasn't for his brothers nasty attacks on people he had no business messing with JFK would have gone on to a full presidency. Moreover it was RFK that really pushed JFK into enacting the civil rights act that LBJ later signed under duress. RFK was nothing but poison to the Kennedy administration. The Democrats of that day were nothing like what we have today in the forms of Obama and Hillery. By todays standards JFK would almost be considered a moderate Republican. JFK had the experience handed down from his grandfather and father who were very well connected in politics. Obama is a flash in the pan sadly this guy has caught the attention of the American people for all the wrong reasons.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2008, 07:07:53 PM »
You don't get the point.

Do I read correctly? Erica just compared muSSlimes to white people. :D
Actually I didn't. I was told here that whites hate blacks for cultural reasons...not for racial reasons.

And I never met a muslim who tried to convert me. One of my best friens was a muslim. She's since left but we have been friends for 17 years...she never asked me to join her.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »
I was told here that whites hate blacks for cultural reasons...not for racial reasons.

For the most part that is accurate. I believe everyone should have a culture that they can be proud of, but when the culture is evil, they need to create a new one. I don't hate anybody based upon their race, but do hate third world monsters based upon their actions and the evil cultures that they have created. So called civil rights leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson represent third world blacks(who I hate) but not all blacks(who I don't hate).
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »
I was told here that whites hate blacks for cultural reasons...not for racial reasons.

For the most part that is accurate. I believe everyone should have a culture that they can be proud of, but when the culture is evil, they need to create a new one. I don't hate anybody based upon their race, but do hate third world monsters based upon their actions and the evil cultures that they have created. So called civil rights leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson represent third world blacks(who I hate) but not all blacks(who I don't hate).

People do change their culture but sometimes for the worse.

The black culture in 1940s Harlem was mostly upwardly mobile and valued hard work, saving and education. It was only when idiot liberals told blacks they were victims that the loser ghetto culture we see today was created.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »

People do change their culture but sometimes for the worse.

The black culture in 1940s Harlem was mostly upwardly mobile and valued hard work, saving and education. It was only when idiot liberals told blacks they were victims that the loser ghetto culture we see today was created.

I agree, g-d forbid, but Mcpain is better then the terrorist of Obama! :(

Its a sad world we live in :-[
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2008, 05:56:52 AM »
Re:  "...How many Jews and Christians did Obama's father kill?..."

That is not the issue!

The real question is "How many Baptist Missionaries did Obama's Daddy EAT?"

Just Erica

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 12:18:31 PM »

That is not the issue!

To be labeled a terrorist , you must have blown up or killed someone in an explosion you detonated yourself. So it IS the issue. And his dad never ate anyone. You guys hear about what Edi Amin did and all of a sudden ALL Africans are canibals?

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

That is not the issue!

To be labeled a terrorist , you must have blown up or killed someone in an explosion you detonated yourself. So it IS the issue. And his dad never ate anyone. You guys hear about what Edi Amin did and all of a sudden ALL Africans are canibals?

Most anyway... ;D
Yeah... because you know most Africans.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »
Terrorism, in the modern sense, is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.

Most definitions of terrorism include only those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). Many definitions also include only acts of unlawful violence and acts of war.

Killing someone is not the only requirement for being labeled a Terrorist. You can be labeled a Terrorist for speaking out aganist Tyranny. Does this not sound like our Founding Fathers here in America or what the JTF does to speak out aganist the Injustices in the West and in Israel. We could be labeled a terrorist group in a broad sweep of this definition.  Sometimes you must confront EVIL and take the lumps that goes with the Title.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:11:58 PM by KansasJew »
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 01:13:53 PM »
You don't get the point.

Blacks hate whites far more than whites hate blacks.  That's number one.  Number two, if whites 'hate' blacks, it is because of the way most blacks behave.

Just Erica

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

That is not the issue!

Most anyway... ;D
Yeah... because you know most Africans.

There has been war non-stop on that continent.  Do you deny their tradition of barbarism? ;) :D
I agree what what I see on tv. Because that's all I have. I see lots of fighting... I don't see Africans eating each other. I hear about it but it's not everyone. IF that were the case (and sickly) there would be no famine there. So it's not fair to say that ALL AFRICANS eat people.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2008, 01:35:13 AM »

That is not the issue!

As far as I know, Idi Amin is the only African in the 20th century who actually ate people, although maybe some of his close associates did. Obama's father did not eat people, nor did he kill Jews or Christians.

On the other hand, Al Sharpton's followers did kill people for racist and/or anti-Semitic reasons, so we ought to focus on that instead.

There is a saying, "False in one thing, false in all." It means that, as soon as Obama's backers catch us making up one falsehood, they can discredit us even when we tell the truth, so we ought to just stick to the truth. It's more than damning enough.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2008, 03:28:58 AM »
Not only Idi Amin "the last King of Scotland":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CANNIBAL EMPEROR BURIED WITH HONORS IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electronic Telegraph

'Cannibal' emperor Bokassa is offered forgiveness in death
By Julian Nundy
International News Electronic Telegraph- Tuesday 5 November 1996 - Issue 531
Central African Republic
THE DEATH of Jean-Bedel Bokassa, who rose through the French army tocrown himself emperor of Central Africa before adding the word "apostle"to his name, will remind France and Africa of some of the more bizarre momentsof their common history.

The Central African government promised yesterday an official funeral forits former leader whom its judges twice condemned to death for the bloodymassacres of children in 1979 during which he was charged with cannibalism.Bokassa, who was 75, died of a heart attack on Sunday in the villa wherehe had lived since his release from prison three years ago. His son, Jean-Charles,one of the former Central African leader's reported 55 children borne by17 wives, said Bokassa was "lucid" to the end.

In France, Bokassa is associated with the fall from popularity of the formercentre-Right President Valery Giscard d'Estaing. M Giscard d'Estaing's admissionthat he had accepted a gift of diamonds from Bokassa was partly blamed forhis defeat by Francois Mitterrand in the 1981 presidential election, eventhough it was M Giscard d'Estaing who sent French troops to drive Bokassafrom power.

Bokassa, born in Bobangui in 1921, was an orphan by the age of six. Hismother committed suicide a week after his father was murdered, leaving himto be brought up by missionaries. At 18, he demonstrated his commitmentto France, then the colonial power in his country, by joining the Frencharmy at the outbreak of the Second World War.

He was among the many thousands of African and North African Arab troopsto take part in the August 1944 landings in Provence. After the war, Bokassaserved in Indochina and Algeria, earning both the Legion d'Honneur and theCroix de Guerre. He left the French army with the rank of captain and returnedto his newly-independent country to become army chief of staff in 1964.

He placed his crown on his own head, Napoleon Bonaparte-style

A year later, Bokassa, promising "the abolition of the bourgeoisie",overturned President David Dacko, his cousin, and began a political careerduring which he earned the reputation, at best, of a buffoon and, at worst,of a blood-thirsty killer.

In 1972, he proclaimed himself marshal and president-for-life but his greatestmoment came on Dec 4, 1977, when he proclaimed himself emperor, renaminghis country the Central African Empire. He placed his crown on his own head,Napoleon Bonaparte-style.

In May 1979, Amnesty International said 100 children had been killed ina Bangui prison for protesting against the cost of school uniforms. Somesources said Bokassa not only participated personally in the massacre butate some of the victims.

Protesting that he was a fervent Christian - although he once briefly convertedto Islam after a session with Libya's Col Gaddafi - and the father of alarge family himself, Bokassa said he could never have harmed children.

Four months later, while Bokassa was visiting Libya, France mounted OperationBarracuda and sent paratroopers to restore Dacko to the presidency. Bokassaimmediately flew to France where, despite his legitimate claim to Frenchnationality, he was prevented from landing. Finally, after four years inIvory Coast, he was allowed to settle in his house at Haudricourt, westof Paris.

In 1986, although condemned to death in absentia, Bokassa decided to returnhome. After a seven-month trial, he was again sentenced to death but PresidentAndre Kolingba commuted the sentence to 20 years in prison. Released fromjail, Bokassa retired to a villa in the capital, Bangui.

Yesterday, the Central African state radio described him as "illustrious"and said he would be buried in his home village of Berengo. Ten years ago,during his disgrace, the same radio called him "the Ogre of Berengo".
 http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/dvafricacfrcannibal.html
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm