Author Topic: REDWATCH  (Read 5269 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
REDWATCH
« on: February 07, 2008, 01:44:44 AM »
Whoa my god need to look at these  :-\

REDWATCH   http://www.redwatch.org.uk/indexx.html
You must read and agree to the following to access this site:

This is a site designed and intended for people who are involved in the struggle against the spread of Marxist lies in the UK. This site should NOT be accessed by anyone who does not wish to be exposed to material that discusses the problems of sovietisation in the United Kingdom.

By going beyond this point, you are making the following statement: "I am of legal age in the jurisdiction in which I reside, and from which I am currently accessing this Web Site which contains material that may be offensive to persons of non-European origin. I understand this fully and will not be offended myself by the site's contents."

In consideration for the provision of any pages that may follow a hypertext link from this page, or any other page on this system, I indemnify the publisher and creator of these pages, the service provider, and any other telecommunications company from any loss, cost, and/or expense incurred by any legal action taken and/or commenced against the owner/creator or any of the other companies, people and/or persons previously mentioned, as a result of viewing and/or retrieval of said materials by myself in the event that the material is contrary to the laws of the location in which I am accessing said material.

Also by entering this site I clearly state my proposal to use it for informational purposes only, I decline and refuse to use this material as a proof of any legal action and I declare I am not a law enforcement agent or anything related, I am responsible for the violation of this under the charge of perjury if this is not true.

I hereby certify and understand:
1. That I am entering this web site with full knowledge that it contains potentially controversial politically oriented material;
2. That, to the best of my knowledge, the viewing, reading, and downloading of the images/material in this web site do not violate the standards of my country;
3. That the material I am accessing here is for my own personal use and isn't to be viewed by anyone else but myself;
4. That I will not permit minors to view this material at any time;
5. That I understand this web site is for reference purposes only;
6. That I understand this web site contains no threats nor is it intended that the material should be used for any unlawful activity;
7. That I understand that the content of this site is not approved of by or connected with the site's hosting or network providers and there is no connection between the site's creators and the latter.
8. That I believe that as an adult, I have the inalienable right to read and /or view racially oriented material.;
9. And that I am, and agree to be, held fully liable for any false disclosures, and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing, reading, or downloading of images and / or material contained within this web site, further this web site cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of my fraudulent entry, and /or the accessing of material(s) contained herein.
10. That I am not viewing material I know I will find offensive, I am viewing this site for the service of organizing the articles, photos, digital images and any other files found within this web site.
11. That all material contained within this web site is for personal information purposes only and should be seen as such.

By confirming this agreement and/or by looking at any of the information on this site you are agreeing that the material contained herein is not offensive in any way, nor could ever be construed to be so, nor could any material. You are also certifying that the material presented here is not illegal in your country. If you are unsure, do not continue.

Boeregeneraal

Re: REDWATCH
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 02:08:45 AM »
 :o ???

wowy, looks like some strong stuff on that site...haha, im almost too scared to look at it!

it doesn't violate any laws for australian viweres, skippy?

So it's about communism or race related stuf?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 03:04:10 AM »
:o ???

wowy, looks like some strong stuff on that site...haha, im almost too scared to look at it!

it doesn't violate any laws for australian viweres, skippy?

So it's about communism or race related stuf?

It does its a hit list if you read the site, a few people have been attack on two where blinded, when they spoke out about the this BNP site.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 03:06:44 AM »

Shut down the peddlers of hate

Alec McFadden, president of Merseyside Trades Council, was almost blinded in a knife attack in front of his two young daughters in their Merseyside home in May. He had coordinated a campaign against the British National Party and his name, picture and address appeared on the Redwatch website together with hundreds of others.

This was just the latest of several attacks on people whose details appeared on Redwatch or other far-right websites that openly incite violence against those who oppose nazism and racism.

Angela Eagle MP in a Commons debate urged ministers to take action against Redwatch, pointing out: "There appears to be a pattern of violence which is aimed at individuals who are targeted by this website which cannot simply be a coincidence. … Hate websites do not deserve the protection of the principles of freedom of speech when they seek to prevent others from exercising their democratic rights."

Searchlight does not accept that nothing can be done against these websites because they are hosted outside the UK. Most of the people who run the hate websites and provide information to them live in the UK. The authorities have been repeatedly informed about Kevin Watmough and others but no action has been taken. Watmough, a veteran nazi, runs Redwatch as well as the Blood and Honour site, which offers advice on how to make bombs similar to those used in the terror attacks of 7 July.

In Canada in June a man pleaded guilty in a Quebec court to wilfully promoting hatred through a racist website that he created and managed. His lawyer had argued unsuccessfully that the court had no jurisdiction because the site was hosted in the USA.

We urge all readers to join our campaign to demand action to shut down the peddlers of hate by emailing this letter to the Home Secretary.

This is the link http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/ShutDownRedwatch.php

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 04:13:20 AM »
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/index.php?getPage=testVidPC

this looks like a pro-multi-cultural organisation to me.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 04:14:57 AM »
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/index.php?getPage=testVidPC

this looks like a pro-multi-cultural organisation to me.

Looks like anti BNP to me

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 04:18:17 AM »
Well why don't you take all these immigrants to NZ then?

<<We got to embrace the multi-cultural society>>

Are you insane?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 04:49:09 AM »
Well why don't you take all these immigrants to NZ then?

<<We got to embrace the multi-cultural society>>

Are you insane?

nope you can keep them, and no I am not insane  ::) Do you want to go down the name calling road yet again  >:(

and you say I can't control myself pfft.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 04:51:47 AM »
This Stop the Bnp -  organisation is a marxistic-bolshevik one, and therefore I am 100 % sure it is linked with Pro-P@lestinian anti-Zionist groups too. I can smell it.But I will have to dig a bit further.
-That doesn't prove that the BNP isn't Nazi btw.-

In the meanwhile :

This article is absolutely non-compatible with JTF goals:
It stinks.
We're Islamophobes too:

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/index.php?location=election&link=Islamophobia02.htm

BEATING THE BNP MEANS BEATING ISLAMOPHOBIA

War drums are beating as the US and its allies look set to attack Iraq. The "war against terrorism" has entered a new phase. Accompanying the war campaign is a media led demonisation of Islam, which has given a tremendous boost to organised racists in Britain and elsewhere. Its effects are far-reaching and have been a major contributor to the growth of support for the British National Party. By Steve Silver
Racism is the backbone of imperialism

It is generally accepted that imperialism is a bad thing, that to subjugate a nation to a foreign power is immoral. But in the heyday of Empire it was not seen like that. The rule of one nation by another nation was presented as part of a civilising mission, bringing industry, culture and enlightenment to "backward" peoples. Anti-racists today might see imperialism as the preserve of the jingoistic right, but they would be wrong, for historically it was strongly supported by many liberals and people in the labour and trade union movement.

In order to rape and pillage the world brute force was accompanied by an ideology that made it all seem acceptable back home in the mother country. And that was the role that racism played. Africans were portrayed as a people without civilisation or culture, Asians as weak and backward. Racism was the ideological backbone of imperialism: after all if these people are not quite the same as - not as good as - "white Europeans" then it follows that they do not deserve the same treatment. Without racism imperialism would never have flourished.

What was true yesterday is still true today. The current war-drive and the general surge in racism in Britain are inextricably connected. Just as the old imperialism needed racism, so it is the case with the new imperialism of today. Racism back home helps to mask the reality of what is really going on abroad. That is why the militarily imposed New World Order, in the form of the constant interference by the US in the affairs of other countries, is in truth little more than old world imperialism.
What's it got to with us?

The war against terrorism and potential war in Iraq has everything to do with anti-fascists for one simple reason. The racism that has been whipped up to oil the US and British war machine is the same racism that has given the BNP four councillors in the last year.

The BNP is doing well not solely because it has pursued new strategies, though that is part of the story. While there are some notable local exceptions, the BNP is not a well-organised national machine. The main reason that it is having some success is that the tabloid press has whipped up so much racism on the twin issues of Islamophobia and asylum seekers that the BNP - now seen as the brand name of organised racism - can clean up at election time. In places where the BNP is well organised it has obtained councillors but, more disturbingly, in places where it has done little or no work, it has often done well too. This gives credence to the view that many people are voting BNP because they find its racism compatible with their own and not because they have seen the organisation active at "community" level.

As anti-fascists we have to be clear that while we need to continue to confront and challenge the BNP, there is a powerful ideological challenge for us to win as well. That is the need to defeat the belief in the racist drivel that is being churned out by some of our daily newspapers. The biggest single contributor to the rise in racism today, and consequently the support for the BNP, is sections of the tabloid press. Day in, day out, we are informed of "evil men" in mosques and "scrounging" asylum seekers. Day after day the drip, drip, of racist ideas enters our collective consciousness. While overt racism and discrimination is frowned upon and institutional racism condemned, racism as an ideology has enjoyed a mini-renaissance. With the assistance of the media, racism in Britain has achieved the ultimate goal of all ideologies: it has become "common-sense". People often consider themselves to be opposed to racism while actually being racist. It is a widely held "common-sense" view, courtesy of the gutter-press, that "I am not racist but ... something must be done about asylum seekers and Muslims".

So, in the build up to the elections this May and beyond, our task is as much an anti-racist one as an anti-fascist one. The BNP prints all manner of lies to back up people's already widely held racist beliefs. It is as important for us to refute these lies at a local level as it is to unmask the BNP for its nazism and criminality.
"Muslims" as code for Asians :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

****Isn't it Asians a code-word for muslims ??***

Opposition to Islam has come to the fore as the major ideological gel for racism in Britain. Islamophobia has been a marvellous panacea for reactionaries in the US and Britain alike. For a decade after the collapse of the Soviet Union the right floundered around looking for an enemy. After all if the communist bogeyman was not pointing nuclear weapons at them anymore how could they justify the massive arms spending programme and funding of the intelligence services?

The answer was simple: Islamophobia became the new anti-communism and filled the vacuum. Islamic fundamentalism became the new enemy abroad and the enemy within.

Having said that it would be wrong to think that Islamic fundamentalism is not a real threat - because it is - and certainly in countries outside Europe which have no history of fascism, it is nearest thing that exists to fascism. The medievalism of the Taleban regime in Afghanistan could well be described as clerical fascism. However, one would think that hunting for terrorists was a serious job that required discreet enquiries and penetration of networks rather than the large fanfare and brouhaha that we have seen over the past year.

(But the Islam here is always Peaceful....)

In Britain all the sabre rattling in the media against Islamic extremists has become sabre rattling against Muslims, and sabre rattling against Muslims in a British context means sabre rattling against Asian people. After all, the average racist does not know the difference between one Asian religion and another; the only thing they understand is skin colour. So, if you are dark skinned and you are not Afro-Caribbean then you are a Muslim and you are the enemy. That is not to say that Afro-Caribbeans are not the enemy as well, because they are just as Jewish people are: they just aren't the main target right now.

****Using the Jewish Holocaust , to attack "racism" against Islamnazis***

For the moment the main target for racists in Britain is undoubtedly Asian people. We saw in the past 18 months or so in the northwest what that means in terms of an increase in racial attacks and general anti-Asian hostility. The summer of 2001 saw serious violent disorder organised by racists against Asians in Oldham and elsewhere. Then we had the attacks of 11 September 2001 that gave organised racists in Britain a shot in the arm like they have never received before.

Out of all the misery of 11 September and the possibility of war there is one organisation that has done very well, and that is the BNP. In fact the BNP was campaigning against Asian people on an anti-Muslim ticket long before 11 September. The reason it did this was so that it could circumvent race relations legislation that says that Muslims do not count as an ethnic group in British law. In truth Muslims was simply a code word for Asians :::D, or as BNP activists would put it at street level, "Pakis". For the BNP all this anti-Muslim veneer is in reality good old-fashioned 1970s style "Paki-bashing".

We enter 2003 with four BNP councillors and rampant anti-Muslim feeling whipped up by the media frenzy in the name of the "war against terrorism".

************OOOOHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're fighting the wrong enemy!! Islam is Good BNP is bad!!*********

We will not defeat either the BNP or racism overnight. However, if we can continue and extend the mass distribution of anti-racist and anti-BNP materials that began last year then we will see movement in the right direction, as the successful campaign to keep the BNP off Oldham council proved last year. It is within our power to tip the scales against racism so that anti-racism becomes "common sense"; and when that happens the BNP vote will collapse like a house of cards.

This article appeared in Searchlight Magazine January 2003.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 05:00:24 AM »
Dealing with race hate - a guide to journalists

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/index.php?location=link5

The British National Party thrive on publicity. They realise that they can only hope to grow by presenting a more respectable and moderate image of themselves. For this they need the media. The BNP will abuse, manipulate and lie to journalists in order to get a more favourable message across.

Searchlight has produced a few simple reminders for journalists when dealing with the race hate groups.

Always remember to whom you are talking. The BNP and other far right groups are not normal political parties, but racist extremists who want to kick out all non-white people from Britain and, in the words of the BNP leader, "hang race traitors", in which group he includes "liberal journalists". The BNP try to present a more respectable image but they are the same extremists that they always were.

The BNP lie to the press. Ask them to provide evidence for everything they say. If they can't, or won't, then don't report it. Time and again they have made spurious claims about themselves and issues such as immigration and asylum which have later been proved inaccurate.

Beware the coded language. In its attempts to appear more moderate, the BNP has toned down its public views on race, Holocaust denial and antisemitism. The old harsh language has been replaced but the underlying message is the same. Where once it would have openly denied the Holocaust, it now calls for a "public debate" about whether it occurred, claiming that there is disagreement among "historians". This is obviously a euphemism for Holocaust denial. The BNP claims not to be antisemitic but goes on to list all the Jewish people working in the media as if to prove Jewish brainwashing of British people.

**OK, this probably is the truth. This article was written a while ago. Today , the BNP is SAYING that they don't believe these conspiracy-theories.

They claim to have changed ***

By listing all the Jews it can, the BNP insinuates that all these people are working to the same agenda and are conspiring against British people. This is the same old Jewish conspiracy theory redressed.

Always remind your audience of the racist nature of the BNP. The BNP claims not to be a racist party. Hogwash. Race is the defining identity of the BNP and despite attempts to infiltrate the countryside and fuel campaigns, it is because of its racism that the BNP attracts recruits and votes. The BNP claims not to be a "race supremacist" party but its publications report on the genetic superiority of the white race. It claims not to have any connection with "race hate" yet many of its leading members have convictions for racist crimes.

Read the small print. The BNP claims no longer to be in favour of compulsory repatriation but will offer "non-whites" (regardless of whether they were born in Britain or not) money to return home.

****I wouldn't give the vast majority of them a single penny but deport them from where theycome.***

However, if you read the finer details of its policy you will see that after those who have chosen to "return" go back, a BNP government will take a decision on the rest. The coded message is that the BNP will then dispatch those as well. Other parts of its programme reveal how it plans to force people out. The BNP states that "native Britons" will be given priority in the job market - the coded message being that "non-whites" will be forced out of jobs and effectively driven out.

Report responsibly and in proportion to the story. The formation of a BNP branch or a leafleting session does not warrant two pages of a local paper as has occurred in the past.

Don't be bullied. The BNP will react furiously to bad publicity, writing letters of complaint and bombarding journalists with phone calls. Don't be put off by this intimidation.

If the fascists are upset by your story you must have done a good job.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 05:01:10 AM »
I fight against NEO NAZI's an if that makes me insane so be it. I prefer to be that, than Hitlers spokes person.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 05:10:33 AM »
Come on let nazis scum fight comie scum and vice versa, we in JTF are against both. For lefttards we're rascist zionists and nazis and for nazi morons we're dirty JOOS oups I mean zionists. ::) When they're atacking eachover they're both right and still both wrong.   >:(  

Ladies and Gents don't fight eachover over those scum WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 06:40:46 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 06:27:20 AM »
Come on let nazis scum fight comie scum and vice versa, we in JTF are against both. For lefttards we're rascist zionists and nazis and for nazi morons we're dirty JOOS oups I mean zionists. ::) When they're atacking eachover they're both right and still both wrong.   >:(  

Ladies and Gents don't fight eachover over those sum WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE.
TRUE TRUE

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 11:41:51 AM »
thank you Ultra!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 01:02:34 PM »
Thanks

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 01:04:48 PM »
The BNP is a bunch of cowardly English fruitcakes.  I'll take them all on at the same time.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »
I have a lot of questions about the policy of the BNP. ???

Is here someone, who can answer me?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 06:38:25 AM »
It's not site run by BNP they're to clever to post nazi material on their oficial sites . We all do know the oficial BNP policy; The question is how much deep is their new oficial fasade. BNP is lot more prety when you're not look to much into their past or present contacts. Still they can be usefall as icebrakers. The only real thing that can save us is military coup de etat. 90% of comisioned oficers and carier soldiers despise all things the interanational left represents. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »
I have a lot of questions about the policy of the BNP. ???

Is here someone, who can answer me?

They aren't bible believing christians as far as I know

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »
Muslims" as code for Asians

Such a lie

This is real 1984!

The sentence is true if you turn it 180 degree:

Asians as code for Muslimes!

They say in the newspapers evertime Asians, but never Muslimes!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani