Author Topic: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?  (Read 10720 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?
« on: February 07, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »
Product Research, lol. ;D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:25:05 PM »
Coffee  :D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 10:31:07 PM »
Monster energy drinks, Gatorade, and Subway sandwiches. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »
Starbucks?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »
I love Gatorade and Vitamin Water.  Haven't tried the Monster Energy drinks.  How's the taste?  Do they work?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 10:33:21 PM »
Starbucks?

lol no I am not American  :::D :::D

I make my own  :) ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »
I love Gatorade and Vitamin Water.  Haven't tried the Monster Energy drinks.  How's the taste?  Do they work?

I think the Monster taste the best out of any energy drink out there.  It has an interesting taste to it, and it doesn't taste too mediciney.  I think they definitely work, more than coffee for me at least.  If you want a calorie free energy drink, the lo-carb Monster is pretty good too, as well as the sugar free Full Throttle energy drink.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »
Starbucks?

They don't have Starbucks in Australia?  Or do you just not think that it's "Australian" to get coffee there?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 10:36:38 PM »
I'll give them a shot Ze'ev.  I believe they're made by Hansen Naturals.  I used to follow that stock for a bit.  It had a great run. O0  Yes Skippy, I'd figure they have Starbucks everywhere, even the moon.  I know they recently expanded to China, but your own is probably better anyway.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »
I'll give them a shot Ze'ev.  I believe they're made by Hansen Naturals.  I used to follow that stock for a bit.  It had a great run. O0

Yeah, they're made by Hansen.  Hansen also makes those fruity sodas that are pretty consistently popular.  I'm sure much of the reason for the success of their stock was due to the Monster,  they've been steadily increasing in popularity for a while now. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:18 PM »
Starbucks?

They don't have Starbucks in Australia?  Or do you just not think that it's "Australian" to get coffee there?

We do not have Starbucks...... And my way of life is not to go buy everything already made. I find it weird when I am in the states, so much people don't do for themselves. My friend even has a man come clean her fish tank  :o I said why can't you do it. She said no you pay people.

Its not my way.  :-\

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:45 PM »
Costco and Krispy Kreme ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 10:41:25 PM »
I'll give them a shot Ze'ev.  I believe they're made by Hansen Naturals.  I used to follow that stock for a bit.  It had a great run. O0  Yes Skippy, I'd figure they have Starbucks everywhere, even the moon.  I know they recently expanded to China, but your own is probably better anyway.

LOL Starbucks right beside the flag hey  :::D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
Good Kelly.  That would be the ticker symbols HANS SBUX COST and KKD for those keeping score at home.  I'm obsessed with stocks, a regular Jim Cramer, lol. O0  Good for you Skippy that you maintain your independence.  We Americans can get a bit lazy.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 11:20:23 PM »
I am happy to say that Im addicted to nothing. I am a person who doesn't get dependent or addicted to anything.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »
 The JTF Forum!  :)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 08:29:24 PM »
Energy drinks.  I need them to function.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »
Which drinks do you like?

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 08:52:08 PM »
I'm addicted to "Nature's Finest Brand Kosher Red Pickled Beets", I go through at least three to four jars a week, they provide me the much needed energy to be a vigilant JTF supporter... I certainly wouldn't doubt that the great Chaim also consumes at least a jar a day of this delicious brand of kosher Red Pickled Beets, especially when he's preparing for or taping his dynamic and compelling TV show, Chaim definitely looks like he's "PUMPED UP" on kosher Red Pickled Beet power!! Yum Yum for the Tum Tum!! Try 'em and maybe you'll get hooked on the kosher goodness of Nature's Finest Red Pickled Beets too!!

Please Note: This is NOT a paid endorsement for Nature's Finest Brand Kosher Red Pickled Beets.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 08:56:10 PM by abdithefaithful »
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »

It depends on whatever is available, their quantity, and their price, except that I always avoid All City.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 11:36:44 PM »

It depends on whatever is available, their quantity, and their price, except that I always avoid All City.

Hail Columbia, I would go to your doctor and have him prescribe you provigil. I currently use it because it suppresses the need for sleep and allows you to think clearly on no sleep. It is given to airforce pilots before missions.  Many kids in college get it illegally because it enables you to have a much greater concentration on whatever you are trying to study and it's much healthier than caffeine as it doesn't increase blood pressure. You take one pill in the morning and you are set for the day. The official use of the drug is for the treatment of narcolepsy which is chronic fatigue. Of course a drug like this is used by perfectly healthy people for its beneficial effects.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 02:28:38 AM »
Alcohol
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 02:37:46 AM »
I'm a chocoholic
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 03:10:17 AM »
I am also addicted to gambling.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 03:13:37 AM »
Tobacco and 'V' drinks.