Author Topic: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?  (Read 10723 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

Re: Are You Addicted to any Product, Service, Store, etc.?
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008, 04:45:55 AM »
I'm not addicted to anything but I do love Starbucks Carmel Frappaccino with extra carmel and extra whipped cream. Yum! :D

oh, and Ham and Cheese Hotpockets. :) *not together...*

newman

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008, 05:00:47 AM »
I'm not addicted to anything but I do love Starbucks Carmel Frappaccino with extra carmel and extra whipped cream. Yum! :D

What about KFC?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 06:07:30 AM »
sadomaso
Yuk...

I am addicted to my camputer...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Just Erica

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 06:38:33 AM »

What about KFC?
What about shut up, newman?! >:(

newman

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2008, 06:58:23 AM »

What about KFC?

You're funny, Wilona. :::D :::D

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2008, 07:00:00 AM »

What about KFC?

You're funny, Wilona. :::D :::D
You're not funny, newman. You're evil and idiotic.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »
He is not evil or idiotic, you just irritate him.

newman

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »

Thanks, Sweetie. You're very kind. :)

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2008, 02:14:00 PM »
I irritate him by saying that I love Starbucks and Hotpockets? Are you serious, Sarah? I didn't ask for any of the insults he's ever hurled at me. But he sure asked for the insult I gave him ...because it's true.

newman

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
I irritate him by saying that I love Starbucks and Hotpockets? Are you serious, Sarah? I didn't ask for any of the insults he's ever hurled at me. But he sure asked for the insult I gave him ...because it's true.

'hurl insults'??

Are you kidding? All I give you is a bit of good-natured ribbing.

Just Erica

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2008, 02:29:02 PM »

'hurl insults'??

There is nothing good- natured about you. Nothing at all. You take diggs at me because I'm black. You say things because you think I'm going to act like the people you're obsessed with in the ghetto. You constantly call me names I ask you not to call me and you call that "good-natured ribbing"? Tell me, if I called you derrogatory names against your race or where you come from would you think of it as "good-natured ribbing"? *Wait,  you may like it...* Nevermind.

newman

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »

'hurl insults'??

There is nothing good- natured about you. Nothing at all. You take diggs at me because I'm black. You say things because you think I'm going to act like the people you're obsessed with in the ghetto. You constantly call me names I ask you not to call me and you call that "good-natured ribbing"? Tell me, if I called you derrogatory names against your race or where you come from would you think of it as "good-natured ribbing"? *Wait,  you may like it...* Nevermind.

Call me 'honkey', 'cracker' or 'snow flake'. It won't bother me or ANY white. It's only you people who go off about names.

kellymaureen

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »

'hurl insults'??

Call me 'honkey', 'cracker' or 'snow flake'. It won't bother me or ANY white. It's only you people who go off about names.

:D My ex husband use to call me snowflake lol omg you mean he was being racist...and he was white too ^-^

Just Erica

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »

'hurl insults'??

I would NEVER call any white person that. Never because I know how important it is to respect others. Don't think that just because you aren't bothered by someone calling you out of YOUR name that others aren't.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »

'hurl insults'??

You have no scope for looking into a persons "nature," he does have a good nature. Period. You are too defensive Erica, don't bring up your race. If you know you're not like other blacks and that there are good ones, which there are, then leave it at that.

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2008, 02:47:08 PM »

'hurl insults'??

:D My ex husband use to call me snowflake lol omg you mean he was being racist...and he was white too ^-^
I don't think it's funny, I also think that if it were a black person calling you that, you'd accuse them of being racist...which is exactly what I'd assume. If that name didn't bother you when your ex used it, then I guess you have a special kind of humour. But I'm not going to do the same thing. It's not right, in my opinion.

newman

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »
Sarah calls me 'infidel dog, son of a diseased camel, kafir' and I never get upset. It's just a muSSlim term of indearment. :D

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

'hurl insults'??

You have no scope for looking into a persons "nature," he does have a good nature. Period. You are too defensive Erica, don't bring up your race. If you know you're not like other blacks and that there are good ones, which there are, then leave it at that.
I didn't have to bring up my race here...everyone knew what color I was when I showed up here. Since I've been a member of this site all I've seen are diggs at my color, character as a black woman, being compared to evil blacks, being compared to black fictional characters, being made fun of because of dumb things. What was the point of newman asking me "what about KFC" after I told him I hated the place and the food...and moreso after I stated innocently that I like starbucks? I'm not turning this into a racial issue, he is.

And I still have questions about some things you say and then drop because you don't want to get into a conversation about them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »

'hurl insults'??

I didn't have to bring up my race here...everyone knew what color I was when I showed up here. Since I've been a member of this site all I've seen are diggs at my color, character as a black woman, being compared to evil blacks, being compared to black fictional characters, being made fun of because of dumb things. What was the point of newman asking me "what about KFC" after I told him I hated the place and the food...and moreso after I stated innocently that I like starbucks? I'm not turning this into a racial issue, he is.

And I still have questions about some things you say and then drop because you don't want to get into a conversation about them.

I will answer them now if you'd like.
No matter how much you get made fun of Erica, people know when they're doing wrong, and so does everybody else, the shame is upon them but you yourself always post in regards to black people this and that.....just because obama is black....etc When you don't acknowledge a persons colour then you are not being a racist.

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
Sarah calls me 'infidel dog, son of a diseased camel, kafir' and I never get upset. It's just a muSSlim term of indearment. :D
To her, and in jest you may be those things... TO HER, but no matter how much I disagree with  you or agree with you (on the little things we do agree on) I'm not going to exchange AA or "Whitey" jokes with you. That's not me at all.

Just Erica

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »

'hurl insults'??

I will answer them now if you'd like.
No matter how much you get made fun of Erica, people know when they're doing wrong, and so does everybody else, the shame is upon them but you yourself always post in regards to black people this and that.....just because obama is black....etc When you don't acknowledge a persons colour then you are not being a racist.
When they use a racial descriptor to describe him that's bias, in my opinion. If they were saying that he wouldn't make a good president because they don't agree with his policies I would understand ... they have every right not to agree with where he stands. But attacking his family, accusing him of being Muslim and of possibly letting evil Muslims ruin our country because of his family's affiliation with the Muslim faith (which isn't all evil) that's just reaching. If you dont' like him, (not you, specifically, sarah) don't vote for him. That keeps "the wrong people, in your opinion" from getting into office. Trying to sway people's votes by mudslinging or dragging their name in the dirt is ...well, dirty. Play fair is all I'm saying.

I'll PM you about the questions because they really don't have any baring on this subject here. Thanks for being open to answer them.