Author Topic: Collage girl dancing and stripping in front of hundreds of men  (Read 12953 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Collage girl dancing and stripping in front of hundreds of men
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »
I don't know how to put this but this type of dance in front of hundreds of men is not appropriate

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh46/ASHISH67/ij.jpg

I have removed the immodest photo but you can view it at your own discretion by clicking the above link. -Yacov

« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 09:48:06 PM by lubab »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Collage girl dancing and stripping in front of hundreds of men
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:29:24 PM »
Fruit of Thy Loins would have a heart attack if he saw this photo. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 07:31:13 PM »
Why?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »
Mord, all the men in the photo are black.  It would only reaffirm his crazy belief that white women hate white men and only want black men. 

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »
I don't know how to put this but this type of dance in front of hundreds of men is not appropriate

Dancing in front of men like that is bad enough however doing it in a gorilla cage like this sl-t is doing here really shows you what your dealing with. This is not a girl you would bring home to meet mother.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:47:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
Yes thats true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »
Mord, all the men in the photo are black.  It would only reaffirm his crazy belief that white women hate white men and only want black men. 

should i delete this

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 07:35:41 PM »
No don't delete it, Ashish.  People need to see how degenerate our society has become. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »
No don't delete it, Ashish.  People need to see how degenerate our society has become. 
Exactly Lisa it should remain up. This is not even the worst of what goes on. Then when girls like this end up as that girl did in Aruba people wonder why. Here is part of the answer. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
Exactly Lisa it should remain up. This is not even the worst of what goes on. Then when girls like this end up as that girl did in Aruba people wonder why. Here is part of the answer. 
But van de slooth is white

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »
Just to respond to Ashish's first post, this type of dancing is most definitely NOT appropriate.  And that's putting it mildly.  The young woman's attire is certainly immodest. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »
Girls like this end up dead in a gutter somewhere.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 07:46:30 PM »
Just to respond to Ashish's first post, this type of dancing is most definitely NOT appropriate.  And that's putting it mildly.  The young woman's attire is certainly immodest. 

Many yrs ago i worked with a girl that looked like her but would never act that way

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »
The big ugly black men in that picture have big muscles and tattoos. What morons they are.

All i see are blacks can'nt see tatoos or muscles

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 07:51:44 PM »
Yes he is however it seems that many young whites today are embracing black culture and its evil ways. Also I think that the black men they had jailed for a while had a part in that scenario as well.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »
Yes he is however it seems that many young whites today are embracing black culture and its evil ways. Also I think that the black men they had jailed for a while had a part in that scenario as well.

They were not black but brown they were both indians living in aruba kalpoi  brothers  if all three are guilty then punish them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »

They were not black but brown they were both indians living in aruba kalpoi  brothers  if all three are guilty then punish them.
Maybe he means the original guys picked the first 2 guys not the Kalpo brothers

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »

I didint know that can you give me link

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

I have visited Aruba and the Island people are very polite and it is true now that I think about it them two boys were not black. During my visit there I spent some time speaking to a Dutch lady that has lived there all her life. She told me that the island was always very safe however as of late they have many new immigrants from other countries that are bringing crime to the island. She said that the original folks that grew up on the island are very docile and have a hard time adjusting to the newcomers. The moral of the story here is if people go to a strange place looking for problems most times they will find what they are looking for. That girl should have been more careful about what she was doing in a strange country. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

I didint know that can you give me link
   here it is            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_Holloway   

Initial arrests (June-August 2005)
On June 5, Aruban police detained Antonius "Mickey" John and Abraham Jones, former security guards for the nearby Allegro Hotel (which was then closed for renovation), on suspicion of murder and kidnapping.[28] News reports have indicated that part of the reason for their arrest was possible involvement in theft from the Mountain Brook students. According to news reports, the Van der Sloot and Kalpoe statements may have been a factor in the arrests.[29][30]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »
Girls like this end up dead in a gutter somewhere.

Agreed  O0

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »

I have visited Aruba and the Island people are very polite and it is true now that I think about it them two boys were not black. During my visit there I spent some time speaking to a Dutch lady that has lived there all her life. She told me that the island was always very safe however as of late they have many new immigrants from other countries that are bringing crime to the island. She said that the original folks that grew up on the island are very docile and have a hard time adjusting to the newcomers. The moral of the story here is if people go to a strange place looking for problems most times they will find what they are looking for. That girl should have been more careful about what she was doing in a strange country. 
You cant put indians on that list because very few indians and chinese commit such crimes as most of them are educated and we dont follow black culture that you guys speak ofas a  matter of fact most asians are afraid to talk to girls because of their nerd image :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:16:35 PM by ASHISH »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »

You cant put indians on that list because very few indians and chinese commit such crimes as most of them are educated and we dont follow black culture that you guys speak of
Agreed! I work with many folks with Indian backgrounds from Trinidad and Guiana and they do not follow the black culture. The blacks I was thinking of in the Holloway case were the first people they bought in not the two brothers.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:27:26 PM by cjd »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 10:03:47 PM »
Anyone in their right mind would be terrified to be in that crowd.
Let alone dance in front of them in a such a suggestive manner.
What are these young women thinking?   :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.