Author Topic: Collage girl dancing and stripping in front of hundreds of men  (Read 13069 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Collage girl dancing and stripping in front of hundreds of men
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »
She looks trashy like a stripper or prostitute.

Where did this occur?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 08:06:51 AM »

Where did this occur?
I thought that was considered acceptable attire for a 'night out'...or any time of the day.   ;)  
Try shopping for childrens clothing today - especially little girls.  :o  :(
You can dress them like that young woman in the picture...and send them off to school.
They would be considered stylish by their friends...and by the other parents too.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »

Where did this occur?
I thought that was considered acceptable attire for a 'night out'...or any time of the day.   ;)  
You can dress them like that young woman in the picture...and send them off to school.
They would be considered stylish by their friends...and by the other parents too.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

Where did this occur?

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I agree  :o :o :o :o :(
sad but true

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 02:19:34 AM »
No don't delete it, Ashish.  People need to see how degenerate our society has become. 
Exactly Lisa it should remain up. This is not even the worst of what goes on. Then when girls like this end up as that girl did in Aruba people wonder why. Here is part of the answer. 
But van de slooth is white
Yes he is however it seems that many young whites today are embracing black culture and its evil ways. Also I think that the black men they had jailed for a while had a part in that scenario as well.

They were not black but brown they were both indians living in aruba kalpoi  brothers  if all three are guilty then punish them.
I have visited Aruba and the Island people are very polite and it is true now that I think about it them two boys were not black. During my visit there I spent some time speaking to a Dutch lady that has lived there all her life. She told me that the island was always very safe however as of late they have many new immigrants from other countries that are bringing crime to the island. She said that the original folks that grew up on the island are very docile and have a hard time adjusting to the newcomers. The moral of the story here is if people go to a strange place looking for problems most times they will find what they are looking for. That girl should have been more careful about what she was doing in a strange country. 
She was 18 when she went alone, I think. Either 17 or 18. As a parent I would not feel comfortable sending my teen aged daughter to another country to fend for herself. My heart goes out to her family though... And I really  hope they fry Van de Slooth.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 06:03:52 AM »
No don't delete it, Ashish.  People need to see how degenerate our society has become. 
Exactly Lisa it should remain up. This is not even the worst of what goes on. Then when girls like this end up as that girl did in Aruba people wonder why. Here is part of the answer. 
Yes he is however it seems that many young whites today are embracing black culture and its evil ways. Also I think that the black men they had jailed for a while had a part in that scenario as well.

They were not black but brown they were both indians living in aruba kalpoi  brothers  if all three are guilty then punish them.
I have visited Aruba and the Island people are very polite and it is true now that I think about it them two boys were not black. During my visit there I spent some time speaking to a Dutch lady that has lived there all her life. She told me that the island was always very safe however as of late they have many new immigrants from other countries that are bringing crime to the island. She said that the original folks that grew up on the island are very docile and have a hard time adjusting to the newcomers. The moral of the story here is if people go to a strange place looking for problems most times they will find what they are looking for. That girl should have been more careful about what she was doing in a strange country. 
She was 18 when she went alone, I think. Either 17 or 18. As a parent I would not feel comfortable sending my teen aged daughter to another country to fend for herself. My heart goes out to her family though... And I really  hope they fry Van de Slooth.
Would you leave your group and go off with strangers alone- in a foreign country?  Then you shouldn't be allowed out the door.  Even if your 108.
Young women are being sent the wrong message.  You should be able to act/look/speak anyway you like.  Do whatever you want.  Everyone should respect that.
That is false.  The messages you send out will be returned to you in spades.  That is just how it is.  In her defense...maybe she was drugged.  I don't think we will ever know.  I can't imagine how her parents must feel. 

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 06:41:18 AM »

Would you leave your group and go off with strangers alone- in a foreign country?  Then you shouldn't be allowed out the door.  Even if your 108.
Young women are being sent the wrong message.  You should be able to act/look/speak anyway you like.  Do whatever you want.  Everyone should respect that.
That is false.  The messages you send out will be returned to you in spades.  That is just how it is.  In her defense...maybe she was drugged.  I don't think we will ever know.  I can't imagine how her parents must feel. 

Why would you ask me that question when I basically said that I wouldn't let my teen to a strange country by herself?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »

Why would you ask me that question when I basically said that I wouldn't let my teen to a strange country by herself?
I understood what you wrote.
I just don't think it had as much to do with her age as it did with her judgment.
I wasn't attacking you. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 01:49:25 PM »

I always thought that Natalie Holloway was kidnapped and taken to Colombia to serve one of the druglords.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 01:52:55 PM »

Where did this occur?

So true.

How can boys possibly concentrate in school with all the temptresses around?

Just Erica

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

Where did this occur?

So true.

Why is it that it's always the girl's fault that boys feel attracted to them? If a girl attracts a boy just by looking at him , to some , people consider her a 'temptress' or whore. It is normal for attraction to happen. It doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage of a female because they feel she asked for it (because she looked in their direction) . Avoiding female contact doesn't help the situation... controlling yourself is what matters. Being respectful is what matters.

kellymaureen

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

Where did this occur?

So true.

Why is it that it's always the girl's fault that boys feel attracted to them? If a girl attracts a boy just by looking at him , to some , people consider her a 'temptress' or whore. It is normal for attraction to happen. It doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage of a female because they feel she asked for it (because she looked in their direction) . Avoiding female contact doesn't help the situation... controlling yourself is what matters. Being respectful is what matters.

I agree erica, its always the girls fault...right ::).  I wore a UNIFORM to high school lol and guess what, men looked at all of the girls leaving the high school....

Just Erica

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »

Where did this occur?

So true.

I agree erica, its always the girls fault...right ::).  I wore a UNIFORM to high school lol and guess what, men looked at all of the girls leaving the high school....
I agree with you also. I wore a ROTC uniform (Army green blouse, black tie, long pants and shiny military issue shoes)  in high school for 4 years. Men as well as teenaged boys thought that was an attactive thing to see. No harm no foul. They can look all they want...just don't touch me!  >:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »

Where did this occur?

So true.

I agree with you also. I wore a ROTC uniform (Army green blouse, black tie, long pants and shiny military issue shoes)  in high school for 4 years. Men as well as teenaged boys thought that was an attactive thing to see. No harm no foul. They can look all they want...just don't touch me!  >:(

I wore a Catholic school uniform and unlike now, girls werent allowed to wear pants when I was in school, we had to wear the skirt with knee socks and white button down shirt....and NO boys touched us lol we had a VERY big brother who scared them away:P

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »
Yes, like a museum.  You can look, but don't touch.  That girl in the photo is a dummy though.  You wouldn't go swimming in an ocean of sharks, would you?  Natallee Holloway was also being foolish.  I don't condone want happened to her, of course.  Those guys definitely did it by the way.  Van Der Sloth and the two Indians.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
Guys  Natalie Holloway case is solved van de slooth was caught bragging that he killed her here is the video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SbLDI7wnX6g