Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

Roses

<< < (2/3) > >>

cjd:
Nice thread. My grandfather use to have a large rose garden many years ago. You made me think of the place which is a fond memory. Sadly the house and garden is gone and an ugly apartment building now sits directly on the spot where that rose garden once was. Looking at the different roses made me think of the giant rose bushes he once raised. Thanks for the pleasant memories this thread produced for me.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:
You both are very welcome.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:
Because currently the roses breeders have not been able to produce a pure blue rose, its the holy grail of the rose world.

Boeregeneraal:

--- Quote from: Skippy on February 10, 2008, 04:37:27 AM ---Because currently the roses breeders have not been able to produce a pure blue rose, its the holy grail of the rose world.

--- End quote ---
no? Interesting. Is there a reason for this?

Raulmarrio2000:
I heard that blue roses are mentioned in poetry, just because they are inexistent. There are roses of nearly all colours but blue. Recently, they were produced by genetic engineering, I heard. But of course not a good news to me. Genetic experiments are against my idea, and also forbidden in Let-be-land.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version