Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 2 Broadcast  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF For March 2 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach, thank you for answering my question last week.

My question this week is:

I have found in an old book a picture from the Holy Land before 1900. In the explanation is written, that the Christians and Jews there, have to build walls around their vineyards and in addition to that towers in it with guards, because the Muslimes are stealing the grapes like the ravens.

If I read today the newspapers in my country I find everday a lot of news about Muslimes committing    property offenses.

Why do the Muslimes do this since more than 100 years?

Sincerly Ullrich

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I've been having an argument with liberal Jewish guy who was commenting on the Jews Against Obama blog (which by the way, got over 1,000 visitors yesterday) about Chaim Weizman.  He said that Weizman's quote about the Jews of Europe being like dust was taken out of context.  This is what he wrote to me:

The line you are quoting here is taken out of context. He was asked if he could save all of European Jewry. He said he could not take 6 million…he would try to take two million–primarily youth–and the elders would be left to suffer their fate whatever it might be. “They were dust , economic and moral dust in a cruel world.” reflects the fatalistic mindset, reflecting the difficult task of a man who was not yet in Political power (one could argue that he never was), and whose hands were tied by various governments. The real blood is on the hands of the Nazis and the (often silent) complicity of a number of European governments, the Vatican, and the American Government. Britian and the US refused to take the refugees…that lead to the bleak realpolitik and true context of Weizmann’s statement.

I understand you must harbor negative feelings, as many do, towards the Jewish Agency. I don’t believe it’s fair to blame Weizmann in the face of failures by a multitude of Jewish and non-Jewish individuals who held power in the world at the time. Remember that we all view the Holocaust with Promethean knowledge. Yet, at the time few were aware of the scale of the madness. I did not plan to go down this road…I’d like to bring it back.

So how would you respond to this comment?

Thank you very much.

Lisa
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:07:02 PM by Lisa »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 07:18:55 AM »
Do you think that the recent advances in genetic research that allow us to trace genetic ancestry with ever increasing precision will be instrumental in discovering the lost tribes of Israel? Could this all be part of G-d's plan?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »
I just got back from a 10 day trip to Israel.  My favorite place in Israel other than Jerusalem is the Golan Heights.
Throughout israel I see the phrase " N Nach Nachman Meuman"  What  is this phrase and what does it mean?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:49:13 AM by imaknick »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I am opposed to non-white immigration. I find it horrifying to see thousands of white men and women having non-white partners.
Is it a crime to defend the white race against intermarriage?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »
Shalom, my name is Saleh, an ex muslim who is a devout zionist at heart and been visiting JTF since 2 years religiously. I want to ask Chaim if he really beleives in "Jewish Genes" or jewish blood that seperates the jewish race from other people. I'v been told I might have jewish blood since I love and support Israel and jews so much that i fell it in my veins really.what does Chaim think of converts to Judaism, Does he really welcomes this process and what advice does he give to ppl who wants to convert to judaism as a start?

Sorry for the long question, but I think it's a necessary question to be addressed. At least for me. Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:36:15 PM by Ex Muslim 4 Israel »
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »
Hello Chaim,

First opff sorry to been gone for a long period of time. My Rabbi has not gone to jail thank G-d. And now I can foucus again. Now to my question,

I would like to ask you about our criminal justice system, from the police to the courts, how do you think we could improve it and what needs to be improved in it? If you ever listened to the radio show dragnet, you will hear the penalties for horrible crimes were alot worse back then and also if we had detectives like Joe Friday still our streets would be alot safer.

Thank you and sorry about my absence on the forum.

Victor

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 01:00:07 AM »
B"H

Good day Chaim,

What strategies are you going to use in order to stop Barack Obama, yimach shemo vizichro?

Also, do you have an affirmative action story that you may share this week?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:04 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you are having a great week and all is well.  This week I would like to ask you about the relationship between Christians and Jews.  You mentioned last week how Replacement Theology is yet another evil, Nazi rooted, anti-Semitic view of the Jews, and of course I couldn't agree more.  I was wondering what percentage of Christians you believe prescribe to this view as opposed to Evangelical Christianity, which at least outwardly, embraces and loves Judaism.  Can Replacement Theology be used as an explanation for why Jews have been hated by so many supposedly devout Christians throughout history?  Moreover, even in today's climate, can we point to it as a reason why so many supposedly Christian nations in Europe, and even the United States on many occasions, continue to discriminate against Jews and the land of Israel?  Thanks for all your hard work as always.  All the best.

Ari

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 07:45:49 AM »
Hi Chaim, while we all agree that Avigdor Lieberman is not the answer and that he is a fraud, will you at least say that he is more honorable than Shas who still sit in the govt. I am sure Lieberman wanted to keep is ministerial positions and extra income as well but I guess he felt it would be better for him in the longrun which it probably will be. Or can you compare him to United Torah Judaism which sat in Sharons regime during the expulsion and enabled him to commit the ethnic cleansing in that area? I just wanted to know if you agreed with my assessment that Avigdor Lieberman is just a little less evil than SHas and their cronies? Thanks again Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 08:07:41 AM »
Chaim, is there any political party you think worth getting involved with in Israel right now?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 08:08:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

You don't need to respond to this message.

Here's a good webpage/blog that has good information that should check out at least once per week:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/

Here's one post that you need to see:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/01/obamas_nation_o.html

Also, Obama's campaign admits that he's friends with a terrorist William Ayers:

http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2008/02/axelrod-throws-ayers-ball-on-ex.html

http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2008/02/jonah-goldberg-left-wing-terrorists.html
                        http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=511901&in_page_id=1811

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »
   I was given an Aliya yesterday. I know this might not sound like a big deal but I haven't done one in over seven years because of a concern about whether I could be a valid witness that it was being read correctly. At the end I was asked to mention names of people in my family. I thought about including your name and the Rav Kahane, but I'm not familiar with the custom/law because I was never asked to give other names in the past. Is this something where I can add your name? If so, do I use Chaim Ben Pesach or  Chaim Ben Yoseph. What was the Rav's father's name? Are there any living decedents of the Rav that I should instead?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »
You have mentioned many times the associations that Obama has with Jackson, Sharpton, and Farakhan and how Obama is a lot like them. But I haven't heard you make any comparisons between Obama and JFK. Do you also think that Obama can be compared to JFK in the sense that he is someone who is young and inexperienced who many people perceive as being attractive and eloquent  who ended up making a lot of bad decisions once he became president. I don't disagree with your associations with Jackson, Sharpton, and Farakhan. But I'm curious to know whether or not you agree that Obama can also be associated and compared with JFK as well?

Daniel

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have spoken with a person that knew Rabbi Kahane personally, he even told me that he was supplying him and JDL with weapons. He also told me that whatever we have now is not as serious as they had before in JDL. Now we have a forum but no action, why can't we have the same campus to train people as it existed before?   

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 05:22:06 PM »
Hi Chaim

I was wondering about this for a long time, do you think that anyone out there might been spying on us in our forum and getting information. If Yes, should we do something about it?

Thanks  ;)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 06:17:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim

We all think we are right, in terms of our opinions and beliefs and this is the causer of disagreements, agrueing and ultimately war. Though not everybody can be right, so how does somebody know they are wrong? Is it fair to bash somebody who does not know that they are wrong, and are against you simply because they are sticking to strongly to what they believe is right?

Thank You.