Author Topic: Moaris are not NATIVES! Stop saying they are!  (Read 6123 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moaris are not NATIVES! Stop saying they are!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
56% is extremely high and I'm guessing it's all black/muSSlim/Crapistan/Asian!  >:(
\
officially it is 45,7% , but that doesn't count illegals.

Every year, the amount of non-Westerners grows with 1%.

wow, sounds like the most rapid non-Western place in the Netherlands, secondly must be Amsterdam either or there's alot of Arab muSSlim black iSSlam scum there >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »
56% is extremely high and I'm guessing it's all black/muSSlim/Crapistan/Asian!  >:(
\

wow, sounds like the most rapid non-Western place in the Netherlands, secondly must be Amsterdam either or there's alot of Arab muSSlim black iSSlam scum there >:(

Brussels has officially 56,6 % immigrants.
you don't want to know what the real figure is.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »
\

geeze, I definitely understand where you're coming from >:(

Anyone that doesn't hate these muSSlim Arab Nazis must be insane, especially if they are living with thousands of them! >:(

Either that or they are tolerant and liberally bendover backwards to these apes!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »
\

geeze, I definitely understand where you're coming from >:(

Anyone that doesn't hate these muSSlim Arab Nazis must be insane, especially if they are living with thousands of them! >:(

Either that or they are tolerant and liberally bendover backwards to these apes!

I'd expel 99% of them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
Exactly what needs to be done! O0

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »
But they were still there before whites. It's like arguing over which Indian tribe came to America first or which Abbo tribes came to Australia first. It's just different tribes that were native to the region. New Zealand is a part of Polynesia. Polynesians are just different tribes, no differnet than how one Indian tribe is different than another.

I'm not saying Maoris have the rights to NZ. I was just asking Chaim what he thinks because I know he doesn't oppose American Indians.

Well no again Yacov , the Dutch were there before the Maoris thats why it was call New Zealand , as in Zeeland in Holland  >:(

And it makes a huge difference to New Zealand, maybe not to you, but why would you care anyway.

ITS NOT YOUR HOME!

SO it is Dutch then.

Yes and No the Dutch didn't really want it only used it as a port for whaling and sealing. Like the used Australia too.

It's both a Yes/No answer ;)

Yes lol See before the English was the French, and it was a matter of who raised their flags first, so we could really had a tie.  :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
Can you explain how the Maoris are not natives? Who are the real natives? You're not suggesting that it is the europeans who are really the natives are you? That's almost as retarded as the muslims claiming that they were the first non-Aboriginees to set foot on Australian soil (and they have claimed that). Abel Tasman discovered New Zealand in 1642 and then promptly left, the Maori's were there for 800 years prior to that. The name "New Zealand" was first used in 1645.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 04:10:41 PM by AussieJTFer »

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 06:00:12 PM »
Can you explain how the Maoris are not natives? Who are the real natives? You're not suggesting that it is the europeans who are really the natives are you? That's almost as retarded as the muslims claiming that they were the first non-Aboriginees to set foot on Australian soil (and they have claimed that). Abel Tasman discovered New Zealand in 1642 and then promptly left, the Maori's were there for 800 years prior to that. The name "New Zealand" was first used in 1645.

if you read from the beginning its all there. And with your comments it proves you need to read all the posts and learn from it.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 01:00:59 AM »
I've read everything. In none of your posts have you substantiated your claim, it has mainly been rhetoric.

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 03:16:24 AM »
I've read everything. In none of your posts have you substantiated your claim, it has mainly been rhetoric.

Its people like you that support the Multiculturalist in destroying a nation.

I have given you more than enough levy way, it is now ended.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 03:28:32 AM by Skippy »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2008, 06:49:33 AM »
What has this got to do with "multiculturalists"? All I have asked is for you to substantiate your spurious claims with some actual evidence.

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2008, 06:55:49 AM »
What has this got to do with "multiculturalists"? All I have asked is for you to substantiate your spurious claims with some actual evidence.

What did the post say it was the multi culturalist changed the texts and history books. The truth will die out when people forget it

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »
And I am asking for evidence that history has been changed by these "multiculturalists"? If one starts revising documented history in one part of the world then why would anyone believe that person when they object to other revisionist history, for example, the historicity of a "palistinian" people?

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 11:09:23 PM »
And I am asking for evidence that history has been changed by these "multiculturalists"? If one starts revising documented history in one part of the world then why would anyone believe that person when they object to other revisionist history, for example, the historicity of a "palistinian" people?

This was done before you were born and not uploaded to the internet, you need to go to things called books. Which many were ever reprinted and banned. Around the same time as Noddy and Big Ears was banned, and removed, with little Black Sambo.

A huge shift occured , even to the removal of English as the first language.

This started in the late 70's and ended with a mass leaving of New Zealand in the late 80's due to Whites being classed as second class citizens.

You will not find everything on the net, and if you think you can you are very narrow focused.

The thing is New Zealand unlike other countries in this world kept their business to themselves.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 02:07:34 AM »
Provide somes sources from these "books" or at least give us some names of books in which you have researched your pretty lame position from.
The only argument that you have come up with is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, that because the dutch named New Zealand, then they have to be the indigenous people.

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 03:12:44 AM »
Provide somes sources from these "books" or at least give us some names of books in which you have researched your pretty lame position from.
The only argument that you have come up with is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, that because the dutch named New Zealand, then they have to be the indigenous people.

I never said the Dutch were natives, I said they were there before the maoris, then the frogs and then the Pommies.

I said the Moriori's were and thats in the First post.

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 03:31:55 AM »
The Making of the Maori: Culture Invention and Its Logic
Allan Hanson
American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 91, No. 4 (Dec., 1989), pp. 890-902

I haven't seen a full transcript on the net

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 04:02:56 AM »
I thought everyone might enjoy this article  O0

Christian Branches, Maori Roots: The Cult of Rua
Allan Hanson
History of Religions, Vol. 30, No. 2 (Nov., 1990), pp. 154-178

Its such a shame i don't have the full lot, it goes through the bull Maoris pass off.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 04:37:04 AM »
Race, Colour and Identity in Australia and New Zealand

Book by John Docker, Gerhard Fischer; University of New South Wales Press, 2000

Great book even explains about maoris not being a race until 1975, because the name Maori was just used as a collective term for all Islanders.

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2008, 04:38:25 AM »
And anyone like myself that states the facts are called racist right wingers. A very proud label I wear.  O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 05:38:11 AM »
All nations are settlers beside maybe szwartza from Africa, if you belive in African craddle theory ::), and all are "natives" after second or third generation after the arival. That's why all nativist movements are :D. Being of earlier wave of settlement don't give you any "birth right". Maori and Pals shud learn this.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 05:23:07 PM »
All nations are settlers beside maybe szwartza from Africa, if you believe in African cradle theory ::), and all are "natives" after second or third generation after the arrival. That's why all nativist movements are :D. Being of earlier wave of settlement don't give you any "birth right". Maori and Pals should learn this.   

But Pals only came in the last hundred years. The Canaanites are the original inhabitants, not The Pals.

I know this but they and their western apologists always use this false arguments claiming Pals to be first as descendents of Jebusites or atleast living continiusly from 135 AD, which is double false. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm