Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 9 Broadcast  (Read 13046 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 9 Broadcast
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:07:29 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Are Eskimos a threat to America in Alaska? Are native Hawaiians a threat to America in Hawaii? What does does JTF think of the other minorities in Hawaii? Native Hawaiians and other Orientals are the majority there. Do the above groups have the rights to be in Alaska and Hawaii?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:08:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For March 9 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »
Dear Chaim

When was the last time you spoke with Rabbi Kahane and what was the meeting like??
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 01:46:13 PM by David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 07:28:35 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Do you think more highly of Mr. Ponytail now that he left Bnei Elim?

Also, I asked Yekutiel the below question.

Why is Yekutiel in Bnei Elim? Their new leadership list says he is an official of Bnei Elim for Israeli Affairs. He is not a bad person. He is a good Jew. So I don't understand why he would want to get involved with such people. Even Matt Finberg left Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim is a joke.

Here is how Yekutiel responded. What do you think of his response?

Matt had asked me to join Bnei Elim a few months back. I told him that if I could help and if they as a group did not do anything I disagree with that I would try and help. I am happy that they made a memorial for Rav Kahane in NY and I helped them with it. And I am happy that tyey are doing some protests for Pollard and intend to help them on that. Recently I have heard some bad things about the remaining leadeship, after Mtt had lef. I plan on resigning from any official position, however, if and when they do positive things they should be encouraged.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:49:02 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »
Hello Chaim. Why do you think God allowed there to be separate races of humanity instead of one race where all members would have similar attributes?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 03:06:33 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 05:04:24 AM »
Dear Chaim

If Barack Hussein Obama wins, and comes to power, do you think that it will cause a civil war?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:42:54 PM by Skippy »

Sergio 11

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:57:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion about former Muslim terrorist turned rightously anti-islam....

do you have compassion for people of this nature or weary of there tekkiah  practices  of still being potentially dangerous.. without naming too many, such people i am referring to are people like Walid Shoebet who was a former palistinian terrorist.

Thanks for your answer in advance, Sergio.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:59:32 AM »
Chaim Hello. How do you make a radio show for the web, like what wires, equipment or software do you use? Shalom and thank you. ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:01:46 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you for your inspiring answers last week. Here is my question for this week:

Are we allowed to do any of the following to the Koran as a show of demonstration-not as a single individual, but as a mass of people?  (Light it on fire, deficate on it, and/or throw pig lard at it?)  If we hold a demonstration to do this, is there is a huge risk we can get in big trouble by our government or truly put our lives in danger?

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 01:21:14 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »
Dear Chaim, which countries do you consider to be Third World? Are countries like India, Vietnam, the Philippines, Laos, and Thailand Third World? Also what about South and Central American countries? Also what does the term "Third World" actually mean?

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 12:24:18 PM by Bobby »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 04:56:22 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Is it true that lots of Israeli actually prefer to live in the USA?
If so, can you understand their attitude?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you know of a Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein?

Again thanks for all your work and sacrifice. You are a true Jewish hero.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:19:27 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 06:11:50 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do we do if it only comes down to Osama and Hitlery, do we try to stop Osama at all costs? This would make sense to me.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Two years ago, Hezbollah beat the IDF because, in large part, Israel sent out eighteen year-old conscripts with six weeks' training against hardcore veteran fighters, in their thirties, who had been trained in how to kill Jews since childhood. Would a Kahanist government begin training Jewish children to fight from as early as possible like the Muzzies do?

G-d bless you. Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 08:07:35 PM by C.F. »

Offline aHome4Jews

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »
I am new to the forum so I hope I am doing this right...

During the Nuremberg Trials,  Alfred Rosenberg and Julius Streicher (May Their Names be Obliterated) were sentenced to death.
Alfred Rosenberg for his Racial theories and Julius Streicher for publishing an antisemitic newspaper.

My question is... if evil people like Alfred Rosenberg and Julius Streicher can be put to death, then why not their modern day versions?

Multiculturalism is the new racial theory with many media outlets openly push it.  Should people in the media who push Multiculturalism be killed?

If you agree with me, then I would like the help of my fellow JTF'ers in starting a database on these criminals so that they can be tracked down at a later date.

Shalom.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 10:41:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Barack Hussein Obama has a huge support base among blacks (obviously) and whites.  I just want to know if his supporters actually listen to his policies, or are they just going to vote for him because he is black?  And if that's the case, why not vote for Alan Keyes?  He is also black.

I remember Chris Rock in his standup routine saying something about Colin Powell when he was trying to become prez-o-dent in '96.  Chris Rock said that Colin Powell "speaks so well".  In other words, there were no other compliments for Powell.  Is Barack Hussein Obama just another Colin Powell?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 10:53:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion of Aaron Klein, the Jerusalem Bureau Chief for WorldNetDaily?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 03:22:25 AM »
Chaim,
Do you think the Saudis support Al Qaeda or are actually against them because they are taking the wrong strategy against the West?
Many Saudis, Bahrainis, Quataris, etc. see money in Western interests and Muslim migration as the path to victory and oppose Al Qaeda because they give Islam a bad name to people who don't know enough about it.  From many books about the Saudi family, it's said that they have a "war room" with a worldwide strategy for Islam to spread around the world.  Do you think the difference in Jihad strategy is why the Saudis and Al Qaeda are killing each other?

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 08:16:44 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I got two questions about JDL's campain to free Soviet Jews in the 80ies.

How was the situation for the Jews in the Soviet Union? Were they under persecution or did they want to go to Israel and weren't allowed to leave because the Communists didn't want to lose Jewish brains?

In one of your recent videos you said that the bombings should bring the Soviet Jews into peoples minds in order to put pressure on the SU.
Did you have a plan to make sure that the SU gets to know who is behind these bombings, because you and the other guys were covered to make sure you are not recognized.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 08:31:30 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I finally got back from Japan and Thailand and wanted to get your opinion what you think about a country like Thailand to be a natural ally?  They fight non stop in the south against Mussies that come in or try to from Indonisia, Pakistan, Malaysia and the Buddists can't stand them if anything they treat them really like 5th class.

I also saw where I was up in the Northern part of the country a lot of old basis used for American GI's back in the Vietnam war that they would come to rest up and refuel jets to go to Vietnam to fight the Communist there and in Cambodia and Laos.  The base is still active with jets patrolling that none of the Communists try to sneak in kind of like how illegals try to sneak in our country.   

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
Was JDL considered a mass movement during the periods of time while you and Rabbi Kahane were running it?

Daniel

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 04:45:35 AM »
Chaim, I am from Serbia and I am new on this forum. Thank you for standing up for us in these times.

My question is, however, is a bit more general: would you support a ban on practicing islam in USA and Israel? I believe it is possible, due to certain elements in it, to declare isam a political movement seeking to subvert the society and therefore eligible for a ban.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 02:57:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       I have seen a tendency among Jewish Nationalists to believe in conspiracy theories, I think these are completely counter-productive and discourage effective action and encourage useless pontificating on organization supposedly controlling the world like the Vatican. Could you please let us know your opinion of these "theories"
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I am pleased to announce that I and my family are making aliyah in no small measure due to your influence.

I will be moving into the shtachim and I want very much to live in Judea forever. The place I want to live in is beyond the fence. Do you think the govt will succeed in expelling us?

What do you think will happen if the govt just pulls out the troops and leaves mitnachlim to fight for themselves.? Many of the leftists in the govt are considering this idea.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline zoidberg

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

Its an honour to speak to you,
G-d bless you

In your opinion was the Torah first written in Ketav Ivri or Ketav Ashurit (which was not used until after the Babylonian exile!?)?

Toda rabba

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 09:54:32 PM »
Shalom Achi Chaim,

What is your opinion of Yeshiva University, and Rabbi Yosef Ber Soloveitchik?