Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Jews

<< < (2/6) > >>

nessuno:

--- Quote from: Noor Khan on April 10, 2007, 04:57:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: MarZutra on December 12, 2006, 04:35:40 PM ---Very good idea.  This is a good idea for Jewish women.  I have surfed and been on some "Jewish" dating sites, Jdate, Jcupid, Jmatch but the vast majority are delusional Leftwing "Jews" and not interested, for the most part, in Judaism, Israel nor having a nice Jewish family.  Good on ya!! :) 

--- End quote ---

So no chance of me having a jewish gf then? :P

--- End quote ---
No

Zionistforever:
my mother is not jewish however i attend temple, i am a orthodox jew, i have learned hebrew, i make a patronage to the western wall every year. i keep kosher, and go out in traditional garb, does this mean i am not jewish ? i didnt convert but both of my parents agreed on raising us (my family) jewish. if i am not technicaly a jew ( very hard to say) then i will go with the jtf singles section for gentiles.

MarZutra:

--- Quote from: Zionistforever on August 23, 2008, 11:43:48 PM ---my mother is not jewish however i attend temple, i am a orthodox jew, i have learned hebrew, i make a patronage to the western wall every year. i keep kosher, and go out in traditional garb, does this mean i am not jewish ? i didnt convert but both of my parents agreed on raising us (my family) jewish. if i am not technicaly a jew ( very hard to say) then i will go with the jtf singles section for gentiles.

--- End quote ---
Orthodox Jews don't go to Temple but Synagogue or Shule.  There is only one Temple and that is in Jerusalem as you know but these dumb dumb deformed "Jews" cannot even get that correct in their manipulation and contortion of Judaism. 

Under Halacha, you are not a Jew because your mother is not Jewish.  But since you live an Othodox or semi-Othodox lifestyle, what is stopping you from speaking to your Rabbi at the Synagogue you attend from formally embracing the yoke of Heaven: Gaar (convert)? 

I'm sure your Orthodox Rabbi will assist you in your efforts and we all here will support your decision and too your efforts.  Mazzel tov chavar!! ;)

q_q_:

--- Quote from: Zionistforever on August 23, 2008, 11:43:48 PM ---my mother is not jewish however i attend temple, i am a orthodox jew, i have learned hebrew, i make a patronage to the western wall every year. i keep kosher, and go out in traditional garb, does this mean i am not jewish ? i didnt convert but both of my parents agreed on raising us (my family) jewish. if i am not technicaly a jew ( very hard to say) then i will go with the jtf singles section for gentiles.

--- End quote ---

I'm impressed that you learnt hebrew, that's one of the difficult things!

But from what you've said, I would strongly suggest you see an orthodox rabbi, to resolve your confusion.. There are alot of things you've said there that are very confused.

Any synagogue that calls itself a "temple" is a disaster.. It is a non orthodox "movement" ,(reform/liberal/conservative) VERY VERY large in america.  Many of their "Rabbis" don't believe in G-d.  None of them believe the Torah is from Sinai from G-d to Moses.. They don't believe in following it.  You have no idea what psychological basket cases the reform are.

I suggest the book
One People, Two Worlds: A Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Rabbi Explore the Issues That Divide Them (Paperback)
by Ammiel Hirsch (Author), Yaakov Yosef Reinman (Author)

And any orthodox readers seeing this might prefer to get it from the library rather than buy it, because we already know what frauds the reform are.

MarZutra:

--- Quote from: q_q_ on August 24, 2008, 05:18:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I'm impressed that you learnt hebrew, that's one of the difficult things!

But from what you've said, I would strongly suggest you see an orthodox rabbi, to resolve your confusion.. There are alot of things you've said there that are very confused.

Any synagogue that calls itself a "temple" is a disaster.. It is a non orthodox "movement" ,(reform/liberal/conservative) VERY VERY large in america.  Many of their "Rabbis" don't believe in G-d.  None of them believe the Torah is from Sinai from G-d to Moses.. They don't believe in following it.  You have no idea what psychological basket cases the reform are.

I suggest the book
One People, Two Worlds: A Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Rabbi Explore the Issues That Divide Them (Paperback)
by Ammiel Hirsch (Author), Yaakov Yosef Reinman (Author)

And any orthodox readers seeing this might prefer to get it from the library rather than buy it, because we already know what frauds the reform are.

--- End quote ---
Agreed!  110% O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version