Author Topic: Did the guy singing at 1 min 11 seconds say he doesn't want no waps or jews  (Read 1233 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Did the guy singing at 1 min 11 seconds say that he doesn't want " no Waps or Jews?  Curious, cause  if he did, I hope he drops dead!  I'll never listen to them again!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
sorry, forgot to post it.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Somebody tell me.  did he say it? No waps no Jews at  1 min 11  seconds

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Thanks kahane Chai.  You know,  you never can tell with the English people.  They stab the Jews in the back every chance they get.  (Humble Pie is an English band). 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Didn't sound like he said that, but the lead singer definitely reminds me of a certain David St. Hubbins from the legendary Spinal Tap.

;D
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Didn't sound like he said that, but the lead singer definitely reminds me of a certain David St. Hubbins from the legendary Spinal Tap.

;D

Hey Zeev,

The lead singer is Steve Marriott.  He's well known for a really great voice.  He could sing a grocery list and make it exciting.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
The guy in the short sleeve blue shirt is Steve Marriott.  Marriott is  way better than the other guy singing, who's wearing the coat