Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Rules for the JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles

<< < (2/5) > >>

DoubleTap:
If my mother's mother ( but not her father) was Jewish, does that make me Jewish or just a regular mixed up American mutt?

Nora:

--- Quote from: ftfl on December 12, 2006, 05:57:11 PM ---I personally believe that internet datig is a fundamentaly flawed idea, and would like to discaourage everyone from making use of this board, how can you know someone well enough to start dating/consider mariage without having ever met?

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't dismiss the thought quite so easily. Such a relationships has the great advantage to start beween the ears, and not between the legs. In other words, it's cerebral at first, not sexual, which is always a better basis for a long-term relationship.

Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?

MassuhDGoodName:
Nora:  "...Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?..."

Here in America we also have a long tradition of "trying on a pair of shoes before buying them!"   8;)   ;D

Nora:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on December 30, 2007, 10:55:55 AM ---Nora:  "...Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?..."

Here in America we also have a long tradition of "trying on a pair of shoes before buying them!"   8;)   ;D

--- End quote ---

Haven't we all?   :-[

JTFFan:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on December 30, 2007, 10:55:55 AM ---Nora:  "...Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?..."

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version