Author Topic: Tomorrow is my last day till  (Read 3330 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Tomorrow is my last day till
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 11:55:18 PM »
http://www.tcvb.or.jp/en/convention/search/10.html  there is no convention right now but I am going to meet some wigs over there that are anime people and see if my work grab their interest and start with the Asian market.  The U.S. market is to generated around Disneyish style of animation.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 11:58:06 PM »
http://www.tcvb.or.jp/en/convention/search/10.html  there is no convention right now but I am going to meet some wigs over there that are anime people and see if my work grab their interest and start with the Asian market.  The U.S. market is to generated around Disneyish style of animation.

Good Luck!  You will enjoy Japan, I think.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 12:00:26 AM »

Good Luck!  You will enjoy Japan, I think.

I hope so too and thats the avitar and name I well recognize on ya ha
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 12:51:03 AM »
Hey MW, have a good safe trip.  What kind of business are you going on? O0

Graphics, cartooning.

Make sure you do a cartoon of Mohammad!

Take care and good luck on your trip.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »
Have a very nice, safe good trip O0 O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »
lol I am going to sleep like a lump on the plane I am on 3 hours of sleep at night cause I am trying to reverse my days and nights  :o

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »
Take an ambien on the plane. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 03:57:15 AM »
LOL a final goodbye, my cab will take me to JFK around 6 so a few mins to hang with my favorite organisation. And I am on just a few hours sleep cause I want to be on concious when I fly just to kill the time its a long flight.