Author Topic: Tomorrow is my last day till  (Read 3336 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Tomorrow is my last day till
« on: February 11, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
March 2nd, I will be back.  Just tomorrow will be a very hectic busy packing day.  Wed I take off 9 am to the Far East (Japan) I hope this business venture works out it will mean a lot of help for this organisation.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Tomorrow is my last day till
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »
Have a safe and great trip
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
March 2nd, I will be back.  Just tomorrow will be a very hectic busy packing day.  Wed I take off 9 am to the Far East (Japan) I hope this business venture works out it will mean a lot of help for this organisation.

You will have an excellent time.  JAL?  ANA?  Business class?  That's where its at.  I once flew from NYC to Tokyo on JAL.  The flight was only 3/4 full, so I decided to upgrade myself to  business class.  I found an empty seat and had the time of my life.  Those sleeper seats are incredible.  It felt like a three hour flight.  I slept for more than eight hours.  Are you flying into Narita or Kansai?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »

You will have an excellent time.  JAL?  ANA?  Business class?  That's where its at.  I once flew from NYC to Tokyo on JAL.  The flight was only 3/4 full, so I decided to upgrade myself to  business class.  I found an empty seat and had the time of my life.  Those sleeper seats are incredible.  It felt like a three hour flight.  I slept for more than eight hours.  Are you flying into Narita or Kansai?

JAL, Business I take off at 9, from JFK to Narita. It is a long flight for sure Whew.  But thats the 1st week, the 2nd week to the far east is Bangkok, Thailand to finish my work in the Far East.  Then on the 2nd back to the states.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 03:47:10 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
JAL, Business I take off at 9, from JFK to Narita. It is a long flight for sure Whew

JAL BUSINESS!  Man, you'll love it!  Have you flown in one of those sleeper seats before?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »
Wolf, there are zillions of Italian restaurants in Tokyo.  They're quite good, although you might object to something or other.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
JAL, Business I take off at 9, from JFK to Narita. It is a long flight for sure Whew

JAL BUSINESS!  Man, you'll love it!  Have you flown in one of those sleeper seats before?

This is my first time to the Far East most of my trips were in Europe, this is al very new

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 03:51:09 PM »
Wolf, there are zillions of Italian restaurants in Tokyo.  They're quite good, although you might object to something or other.

Why's that? It's different?  Eh.  If I can recognize it it wont be too bad

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

Why's that? It's different?  Eh.  If I can recognize it it wont be too bad

No, you'll recognize it.  I mean't that for an authentic Italian like yourself, it may not be ideal, but then again, maybe it will.  I'd venture to say that, aside from NYC, Tokyo has better Italian food than anyplace in America.  There are Italian restaurants in every major hotel in Tokyo and the consistancy of quality is astounding.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 04:26:13 PM »
Have a safe trip MasterWolf!

Good luck and make lots of gelt $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »
Have a great time and be safe. We will miss you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »
Be safe, and hurry back, we will miss you  ^-^

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
Sounds like an adventure. Wish you the best.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »
Have a great trip MasterWolf. Best of luck with your business deal.  O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
Thanks guys, its just been crazy hectic getting ready.  I will miss you all as well.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »
Hey MW, have a good safe trip.  What kind of business are you going on? O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »
Have a safe flight. It won't be the same without you.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 11:29:25 PM »
Hey MW, have a good safe trip.  What kind of business are you going on? O0

Graphics, cartooning.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 11:36:54 PM »
Oh yeah, MW, I didn't know you were an animator.  Pretty cool.  By the way, did you see that horrific hockey injury yesterday?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 11:38:19 PM »
Oh yeah, MW, I didn't know you were an animator.  Pretty cool.  By the way, did you see that horrific hockey injury yesterday?

YES! terrible reminded me of a player that was in Buffalo in 1989 or so a goalie.  Same injury. Both are lucky to be alive.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »
Yes, MW, I remember that other one from when I was a kid too.  Must be something about Buffalo.  I think the older one was even worse, straight out of a horror movie.  Clint Malarchuk was the goalie I believe.  Well, I'm glad both of those guys will be okay.  Oh yeah, MW, since you're a cartoonist, take a look at the idea I posted in the Idea Section.  Maybe we could put something together when you get back. O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 11:43:19 PM »
Masterwolf, what part of Tokyo will you be staying in?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »
Yes, MW, I remember that other one from when I was a kid too.  Must be something about Buffalo.  I think the older one was even worse, straight out of a horror movie.  Clint Malarchuk was the goalie I believe.  Well, I'm glad both of those guys will be okay.  Oh yeah, MW, since you're a cartoonist, take a look at the idea I posted in the Idea Section.  Maybe we could put something together when you get back. O0

On March, 1989, Buffalo’s Clint Malarchuk suffered one of the visually most gruesome injuries the sport has ever seen. Steve Tuttle of the St. Louis Blues and the Sabre’s Uwe Krupp collided near Malarchuk’s goal crease, and Tuttle’s skate caught Malarchuk on the neck, slicing open his external carotid artery. With pools of blood filling virtually the entirety of the goal crease, Malarchuk somehow left the ice under his own power with the assistance of the Sabres’ team trainer. Many in the Buffalo arena were physically sickened by the sight, with seven fainting and two suffering heart attacks.

yes thats the story.  I remember when that happen and you just oh god when you saw that but the Richard Ziddnik one wow.   Again both very lucky.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »
I guess near a convention center.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »
I guess near a convention center.

What's the name of the convention center?  I'm pretty familiar with Tokyo.