Author Topic: Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.  (Read 23778 times)

Tough_American

Re: Jewish violence against Palestinians.
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 07:32:08 PM »
I've been to faithfreedom.org and that site is full of "muslim-hater" and racist site. And ALLAH did not permit muslims to write that in the Quran. Yes, people of the books have to pay taxes to support worldwide Caliphate but then they are protected so I don't see why jews and christians get upset over that?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 07:44:40 PM »
I've been to faithfreedom.org and that site is full of "muslim-hater" and racist site. And ALLAH did not permit muslims to write that in the Quran. Yes, people of the books have to pay taxes to support worldwide Caliphate but then they are protected so I don't see why jews and christians get upset over that?

Why would we pay tributes to you filthy muslims?.  After all you muslims had stolen our Prophets and scriptures?  How many inventions you have made muslims.  See how much contribution Jews and Christians made to the science, engineering and technology.  You guys are giving death and destruction.

allah is satan and he possessed that pedophile with his lies.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »

you don't see?  maybe some "infidels" don't want to be subjugated by force to your worldwide caliphate and be forced to pay you.  would you want to be subjugated and forced to pay submission tax?

and how do you know what allah permitted to be written in the quran or not?  i mean, if you question what's written in the quran, then you de facto admit you don't know anything, it could ALL be bullsh*t...

Tough_American

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »
leave your emails people so I can reveal my true identity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 08:40:56 PM »
^ please don't insult Islam. That is blasphemious towards ALLAH. I respect your religion too. Muslims are taught to respect Judaism and Christianity because they are the "people of the books". In fact, we all share same God, it's just that we call them differently. Jewish people call Him "Y-----". Christians call Him, the "Lord" or "Jehovah" and we Muslims call Him "ALLAH".

leave your emails people so I can reveal my true identity.

#1. Jews don't pronounce that word so we don't call G-d that. You obviously don't know squat about Judaism.

#2. Why would leave our emails so you can reveal your "true identity"? Let me guess... SATAN? lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Tough_American

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 08:43:17 PM »
^ no. because I want to show you a website.

www.faithfreedom.org
www.thereligionofpeace.com

and many more others.. also

www.jihadwatch.org

these are good sites to check to see how much full of [censored] Islam really is.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 11:28:51 PM »
yeh people, leave your emails to get some private nazi propaganda. dude, you got some seriouse problems if you cant recognize yourself as a JEW HATING SHMOCK. there is true argument, and there is ignorance of a schoolboy, a muslim biased one. maybe you have some more of these propaganda movies to show us? actually, why not getting straight to the point and serve your mock religions cause of killing Jews? i guess you sleep at night and dream about Chaim Ben Pesach getting hung, right? dont be ashamed.. i understood that you wont get banned anyway

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 12:55:19 AM »
Arabs have no real family values or love of life and the pursuit of happiness, all they want is to please the devil allah and do his bidding like zombies in the the cemetary with no love of life, only love of death and killing.

It's only when you people come to the civilized world that you see another way of life that is better than yours but you can't understand it, so you try to destroy it. The only solution is to totally obliterate the animal countries you slimey beasts come from and rid the world of the seweage that is islam.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:19 AM »
what a great world it would be without all this terror crap.. yeh and flowers would blossom everywhere hehe..
just imagine what we can achieve if we all unite around these goals to eradicate this islam threat, there will literally be no reason to have wars going on after this. oh how i wanna live to see these days

Kahane was right!

Offline udeckem

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 06:28:02 AM »
I've only been here less than 24 hours and I already want to 'clean the clock' of Tough_American.

Typical Islamic idiot.

I take no pity for the enemies of G-d.

I shed not a tear for their impending doom.  As for Israel. - " I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." 

All of Islam is under the curse of G-d as evidenced by their every display of depravity and insanity. 

Tough_American

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 08:57:55 AM »
^ okay I had to even be sarcastic but you people are now pushing it. Stop.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 09:31:06 AM »
in contrast to you, right? you dont belong here, man. go spread your propaganda elsewhere not here! anyone with me on that?

Kahane was right!

Scriabin

Re: Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »
Anyone who uses the word 'palestinian' is clearly NOT a supporter of JTF.

'palestine' = philistine

philistine = ancient enemy of the Jewish people

'palestine' = term coined by Jew-hater Roman Emperor Hadrian

'palestinians' = Farce

yephora

Re: Jewish violence against PaleNAZIans.
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 11:40:59 AM »
Scriabin wrote:

Anyone who uses the word 'palestinian' is clearly NOT a supporter of JTF.

'palestine' = philistine

philistine = ancient enemy of the Jewish people

'palestine' = term coined by Jew-hater Roman Emperor Hadrian

'palestinians' = Farce
---

May I add one more, Scriabin?

'palestinians' = made up word for just plain arabs.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 02:18:24 PM »

We are not going to pay taxes for you Caliphate. We will not be dhimmis for you!

Let us live in peace and we would let you live in peace!

We have no interest in your land or forcing your people to pay taxes as you would do to us!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides