Author Topic: The only true way to salvation is thru Jesus  (Read 11506 times)

Offline catholic87

• New JTFer
The only true way to salvation is thru Jesus
« on: August 29, 2006, 04:59:42 PM »
Jesus fufullied the prophies spoken by the prophets in the hebrew bible. so why do jews not accept him as their savior and messah? who knows maybe cuz their ancestors saw Jesus heal people, but still decided he was noone special.i mean the odds that someone would do the things that jesus did, that was prophisied in the hebrew scripture were pretty small. see in around the first century judasim split into 2, one being the rightway  and the other being the wrong way. The right way was believing in christ. I mean why would the first christians risk their lives unless they actually saw jesus acsend into heaven. What would they have to gain, besides being fed to lions? See the thing that i dont get is that jews beleive that god created man, even tho nowhere in the bible does it talk about dinosaurs, and jews beleive that Noah and other ppl at that time died at around 800 yrs old, and that god send a big flood, and yet When it comes to god sending his son (who was jewish btw) to correct the imperfections of the Tanach than thats where jews dont beleive it makes no sense. God made a new convenant through Jesus.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: The only true way to salvation is thru Jesus
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:17:39 PM »
Jesus fufullied the prophies spoken by the prophets in the hebrew bible. so why do jews not accept him as their savior and messah? who knows maybe cuz their ancestors saw Jesus heal people, but still decided he was noone special.i mean the odds that someone would do the things that jesus did, that was prophisied in the hebrew scripture were pretty small. see in around the first century judasim split into 2, one being the rightway  and the other being the wrong way. The right way was believing in christ. I mean why would the first christians risk their lives unless they actually saw jesus acsend into heaven. What would they have to gain, besides being fed to lions? See the thing that i dont get is that jews beleive that god created man, even tho nowhere in the bible does it talk about dinosaurs, and jews beleive that Noah and other ppl at that time died at around 800 yrs old, and that god send a big flood, and yet When it comes to god sending his son (who was jewish btw) to correct the imperfections of the Tanach than thats where jews dont beleive it makes no sense. God made a new convenant through Jesus.

I guess i wouldnt be the first one to call you "stupid", right? well, bible mentions dinosaurs as part of the rest animals, that were created before man. you first have to study things before speaking out here..Noah and others DID die at 800 years old, but not the same years of today. the period called "year" change since 5000 years ago... you should have thought about it, smart boy. there are evidence, physical evidence that there indeed was a flood about that time described, at the end of the final ice- age. i dont have to believe everithing i see written. i could write a book suggesting things, and ask you to believe it. its the same to me as receiving the new testiment (which i read from time to time) and start believing it. i have a friend, who is a massianic Jew. they believe both in Judaism and jesus. he has the same argument as you- look at all the miracles, how come you dont believe? however, in the bible, G-d said, and i dont remember to what prophet, that there would come people doing miracles asking you to believe they are the massiah. so we mustnt be impressed by these miracles, as other false massiahs did miracles too. by the way, you have some guts to be so openly ignorant as you are. are you a friend of "tough_american"?

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 05:56:50 PM »
Everyone I know who's ever read this book gave up on Christianity. Only 2 bummers... they dog on Judaism but never have any references (they have a HUGE list of references for Christianity). The other bummer is in the last chapter. It's basically "now that you know that Christianity is Paganism, join the Pagans" kind of conversion attempt. Still... this is WAY WORTH reading.

Osiris-Dionysus did all the same things as Jesus but a thousand years before... like the star, 3 wise men, virgin birth, god-man, born in stable on christmas, first miracle was water into wine, feeding the masses with the fish and bread, baptism, dying for all mans sins, bread is my flesh/wine is my blood communion at a last supper, 12 disciples, crucified, raising from the dead 3 days later after being in hell, and MUCH MUCH more... and it goes all the way back to Egypt where those god-men did exactly the same stuff. It's an ancient religion... and it's quite shocking and has proof.

The Jesus Mysteries: Was the "Original Jesus" a Pagan God? by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy
http://www.amazon.com/-Jesus-Mysteries-Was-/dp/0609807986

In the mean time listen to these MP3s:
http://www.simpletoremember.com/audio/jewish-response-to-christian-missionaries.htm

Or read these anti-missionary articles:
http://www.aish.com/spirituality/philosophy/Why_Dont_Jews_Believe_In_Jesus$.asp
http://www.beingjewish.com/toshuv/
http://www.outreachjudaism.org/questions.html
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:48:05 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 06:14:57 PM »
hey jeff youre back!

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 06:20:06 PM »
Thanks, man!! :)  (or I should nick name you Einstein)

I usually don't post on Sabbath and the weekend was so busy (but fun).
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 07:25:45 PM »
Hey Guys,

Please conform to JTF's standards here.  This purpose of this forum is to bring Jews and Christians together to fight the common enemy Islam and to save the Western civilization.  This is not a place to debate about Jesus or to attack the Talmud.  We know we have differences but respect the sentiments of others.

Christians pllease do not use this forum to propagate Christianity.  Only discuss the topics that Chaim covers in the JTF website and in his TV shows.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 07:41:43 PM »
Christians pllease do not use this forum to propagate Christianity.  Only discuss the topics that Chaim covers in the JTF website and in his TV shows.

I am kind and considerate to Christians. But if they start trying to convert me, you better believe I will lay it down and it will not be an argument that can be dismissed.

That's all I'm going to say. I respectifully understand your point, ChristianZionist. I will concede for now.

Offline catholic87

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 09:19:45 PM »
o wow jeff guy, just goes to show you that you only care for judasim and hate christianity , you know if you call christianity a pagan religion, what the hell does that make judaism? think about for a second, i dont wanna sound insulting so ill just stop right here.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 09:27:01 PM »
It's one thing to ask Jews what opinions they might have about Jesus or Christianity and Christians in general.  This would be a good place to ask.  But don't come here with a missionary conversion agenda.  Even I am offended.  JTF stands for JEWISH Task Force.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 09:29:28 PM »
o wow jeff guy, just goes to show you that you only care for judasim and hate christianity , you know if you call christianity a pagan religion, what the hell does that make judaism? think about for a second, i dont wanna sound insulting so ill just stop right here.

Christianity is based on Judaism ("Tanach"), not the other way around. That's a stupid argument.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »
And another thng:  Many Christians think they know the Bible, but for Jews, their lives ARE the Bible.  If you came to argue, you BETTER know what the hell you are talking about.  
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!