Author Topic: Munich  (Read 976 times)

Boeregeneraal

Munich
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
Shalom all

I was watching Munich, and im wondering. There was one guy there with them, he was not-Jewish, and he was not Israeli. I think he was South African? Does anybody know? The accent definitely sounds like it, and it would make sense, as white South Africa and Israel had a lo of co-operation, including our intelligence services.

I have read about the assasination of those that planned Munich in 'Gideon's Spies', but cannot recall any foreigners involved?

Can anyone help?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Munich
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
Yes the guy who plays James Bond  Daniel Craig  , there was in real life a south African Jew on the team
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:20:35 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »
I really don't know.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »
ah i see, so he was also a Jew?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
Shalom all

I was watching Munich, and im wondering. There was one guy there with them, he was not-Jewish, and he was not Israeli. I think he was South African? Does anybody know? The accent definitely sounds like it, and it would make sense, as white South Africa and Israel had a lo of co-operation, including our intelligence services.

I have read about the assasination of those that planned Munich in 'Gideon's Spies', but cannot recall any foreigners involved?

Can anyone help?

Israel definitely had a lot of cooperation with South Africa, Ever look at South Africas inventory? Their helmets and rifles are all Israeli (the R4 and R5 is based off the Israeli Galil) and their helmets are based off the rabintex and orlite helmets in Israel. Israel also helped South Africa with their nuclear program.

I also know South African Jews and their crazy!!! They would make great mossad agents.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 12:19:50 AM »
Shalom all

Can anyone help?

Israel definitely had a lot of cooperation with South Africa, Ever look at South Africas inventory? Their helmets and rifles are all Israeli (the R4 and R5 is based off the Israeli Galil) and their helmets are based off the rabintex and orlite helmets in Israel. Israel also helped South Africa with their nuclear program.

I also know South African Jews and their crazy!!! They would make great mossad agents.
Shalom dear Cohen

Indeed, our two great nations were best of allies. We also cooperated in the intelligence services. G-D willing, one day we can revive our relationship...

lol, what do you mean? ;D