Author Topic: Ask Cohen  (Read 23223 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask Cohen
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »
I don'nt ask anyone questions :-\

Maybe you should  ^-^

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 08:27:16 PM »
Do you keep animals inside your house?
I find that stinking.

Only my birds, they smell good though.

Would you allow your dog to stay inside too?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »
I find that stinking.

I don't see why not?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 08:57:01 PM »
I find that stinking.

I don't see why not?

Good man  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 03:57:33 AM »
I find that stinking.

I don't see why not?

Good man  O0
I find that dogs and other animals must live outside the house.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 04:14:58 AM »
I find that stinking.

I don't see why not?

Good man  O0
I find that dogs and other animals must live outside the house.

that is your choice  8;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »
keep dogs outside
i agree. I see the Boers and Dutch' blood still remain the same  ;)

FN's are good, they were used to great extent to kill you know who...

I prefer a weapon over a woman........several reasons ^-^

get a German Shephard  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
oh and Cohen, I love you brother, i can't see why some ould hate you ? ???

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 04:36:06 AM »
keep dogs outside

Our Boer (farmer) grandparents kept all animals (dogs, cats, birds, goats, sheep, cows, porks, chickens) outside to keep the house clean.

Today it changed, lots of people keep cats, dogs, birds, fish inside.

It is a matter of choice.

I find it good, if the dogs have enough place in the garden, to freely play and run.

People with German shepard-type dogs, in a small apartment without room for the dog to run freely, should be punished.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 04:50:34 AM »
What will be your next firearm and why?

FN FAL .308, because FN makes quality products and I need a large caliber weapon for long distance.
I live 200 km from the FN-factory. I have no guns. What FN gun should I buy to protect my house.
I live alone, and there are no children.

The most important consideration is what can legally own and practice with. An illegal weapon that you have to keep in the roof or under the floor boards does no good.

Second consideration is ammunition availability..

Defence in an urban situation calls for stopping power without overpenetration. A rifle is no good because the rounds will go straight through a human torso and the walls of the house next door, too.  Get a repeating shotgun. A pump or slide action is best. If they're not legal in your country get a doble barrel. Just have a barrel/s less than 500mm (20 inches).

For more serious emergencies and in rural areas the rifle is better suited. If a semi-auto battle rifle like the FAL or FNC/M16 etc are not legally obtainable, get a bolt action sporting rifle with good iron sights or a low magnification telescope (no mre than 2.5x magnification). This will allow you to engage close in targets more quickly.  Get the rile in a military/police caliber if you can, ie; 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester), 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 remington).

BTW, surplus WW2 era military bolt actions like the German Mauser Kar98k, the Chech CZ 24, Swedish Type 38, Swiss k31, French MAS36 or the Soviet Nagant 44 carbine are cheap to buy, very rugged/durable and accurate. They have good, practical battle sights and reload very quickly with stripper clips.

Check out the CZ line of sporting rifles from the Check Republic. They are well made and have good iron sights.

A high capacity, compact 14+ shot pistol like the FN/Browning High Power , Glock 19 or CZ 75 in 9mm NATO is very handy, too.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:00:23 AM by newman »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 04:54:24 AM »
keep dogs outside

Our Boer (farmer) grandparents kept all animals (dogs, cats, birds, goats, sheep, cows, porks, chickens) outside to keep the house clean.

Today it changed, lots of people keep cats, dogs, birds, fish inside.

It is a matter of choice.

I find it good, if the dogs have enough place in the garden, to freely play and run.

People with German shepard-type dogs, in a small apartment without room for the dog to run freely, should be punished.
i can't stand a dirty house !!!!!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
keep dogs outside

Don't forget the R4 rifle, directly derived from the IMI Galil. I've heard a lot of praise for the R4 by the South Africans. I'm currently converting my Galil to an R4, just ordered a R4 gas tube, gas piston, dust cover, and bolt.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 05:20:02 PM »
While aiming to convert, I read in the Shulchan Aruch that a Jew is forbidden to pass between two dogs, two pigs, or two persons of the opposite gender. Likewise, two Jews must not allow, a dog, a pig, or a person of the opposite gender to pass bwteen them.
If so, wouldn't be a problem to have a dog at home?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 05:22:50 PM »
While aiming to convert, I read in the Shulchan Aruch that a Jew is forbidden to pass between two dogs, two pigs, or two persons of the opposite gender. Likewise, two Jews must not allow, a dog, a pig, or a person of the opposite gender to pass bwteen them.

Never heard that one before.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »

Never heard that one before.

I haven't either ???

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »
Cohen, when you were in the military, did you encounter any Anti-Semitism?  How about living in middle America?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 12:14:57 PM »
Cohen, when you were in the military, did you encounter any Anti-Semitism?  How about living in middle America?

I've never been in the military, not sure what would imply that I have been, also never lived in middle America though i've been there before.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 02:36:14 AM »

I've never been in the military, not sure what would imply that I have been, also never lived in middle America though i've been there before.

Oh, sorry about that, I think I mixed you up with KansasJew. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 04:09:52 AM »

Oh, sorry about that, I think I mixed you up with KansasJew. O0

OOooohhhh Ari's bad  :::D :::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 05:30:55 AM »
Damn All good questions are already asked ::); I wi'll try this one; Do you trained with no gunpowder weapons like swords, axes, spears, crossbows and bows? And you're not hated by everyone here.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 05:45:44 AM »
Cohen,

Are you or any of the shooters you know making plans to cache (bury/ hide) some weapons and a heap of ammo?

If so, any good ideas on caching doing the rounds? PVC/ABS plumbing pipe with end caps & pipe cement was selling like hot cakes here in '96!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »
Damn All good questions are already asked ::); I wi'll try this one; Do you trained with no gunpowder weapons like swords, axes, spears, crossbows and bows? And you're not hated by everyone here.

No, will be training with knifes soon.