General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Scriabin

<< < (9/21) > >>

Sarah:

--- Quote from: Merkava on February 13, 2008, 05:20:32 PM ---
--- Quote ---Stop being funny.
--- End quote ---

Sarah would you like to appear on my rap video? Unlike the rest of them playa hataz, my rap video will feature women who are fully dressed. Let me know if you'd like to take part so I can have my agent contact you.

--- End quote ---

Sure.

Merkava:
Scribian....on a serious note maybe you can answer this question:

Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your butt?

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Nic Brookes on February 13, 2008, 05:20:20 PM ---Scriabin, what is your opinion on people hijacking this thread?

--- End quote ---

I think you know the answer to that.

Merkava:
I think that the terrorists who hi-jack threads, buses and airplanes should be punished !!!!  >:(

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:07:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 13, 2008, 05:05:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM ---Use your time for something usefull.

--- End quote ---

I beg your pardon. Listen, I am an up and coming gangster rapper. Give me a few months and you'll see me rolling with 50 Cents and Emminem. A friend of mine who knows Dr.Dre says he is interested in signing me to his record label. How can you say to use my time for something more useful?

--- End quote ---
You are waisting JTF-serverspace.

--- End quote ---

Ambiorix every member has a right to comment on every thread that they have access too.

Merkava is a fine member  O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version