General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Scriabin

<< < (10/21) > >>

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: Merkava on February 13, 2008, 05:05:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 13, 2008, 05:02:58 PM ---Use your time for something usefull.

--- End quote ---
I beg your pardon. Listen, I am an up and coming gangster rapper. Give me a few months and you'll see me rolling with 50 Cents and Emminem. A friend of mine who knows Dr.Dre says he is interested in signing me to his record label. How can you say to use my time for something more useful?

--- End quote ---
You could call yourself Chamishim Agorah...

MassuhDGoodName:
Dear Scriabin,

If reincarnation is real, and if I were to die one day and then suddenly wake up, get out of bed, walk into the bathroom, and look into the mirror and see a negro staring back at me, I would immediately commit suicide.

So, Scriabin, in your esteemed opinion, would I be wrong in committing such a heinous act?...or would it be better to resign myself to being some kind of a "chuggle-monkey" and just go around raping and stabbing white people?

Personally I'd prefer to "end it all".

What's your advice?

p.s.--and before I forget...do you have white skin?

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on February 13, 2008, 10:31:11 PM ---Dear Scriabin,

If reincarnation is real, and if I were to die one day and then suddenly wake up, get out of bed, walk into the bathroom, and look into the mirror and see a negro staring back at me, I would immediately commit suicide.

So, Scriabin, in your esteemed opinion, would I be wrong in committing such a heinous act?...or would it be better to resign myself to being some kind of a "chuggle-monkey" and just go around raping and stabbing white people?

Personally I'd prefer to "end it all".

What's your advice?

p.s.--and before I forget...do you have white skin?

--- End quote ---

White skin?  Yeah, so?

Can't you come up with better questions than those?

MassuhDGoodName:
Re:  "...Can't you come up with better questions than those?..."

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on February 13, 2008, 11:14:51 PM ---Re:  "...Can't you come up with better questions than those?..."

Do you always answer a question with a question?

--- End quote ---

Only if the question is stupid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version