Author Topic: Where is our great member HUSAR?!  (Read 9037 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Where is our great member HUSAR?!
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
after all he would take the right decision if he didn't take it already! I know what he wants, but I personally think that we can't do anything now to correct it! I think the mistake was done before his fight with Dalmacija, when he was on the time out for some hours until Chaim intervened! Personally I think Husar will come back because he knows that HE BELONGS TO THE JTF!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »
after all he would take the right decision if he didn't take it already! I know what he wants, but I personally think that we can't do anything now to correct it! I think the mistake was done before his fight with Dalmacija, when he was on the time out for some hours until Chaim intervened! Personally I think Husar will come back because he knows that HE BELONGS TO THE JTF!!!

Theres always ways to fix things, I never believe things are truly lost.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 12:00:26 AM »
With all due respect, Husar knows a lot of things, is passionate, and i think his heart is in the right place.  But he comes off as offensive even to other Serbs and always focuses on negatives verses solutions.  Since he decided the forum is so bad he doesn't want to post on it, I hope he's doing something pro-active with his time instead of constantly talking about how much he hates enemies of Serbia and constantly arguing with and insulting anyone who doesn't think like him.  For example, instead of educating Catholics, most of whom want to be good Christians about the evils of the Vatican and the nazi connection to that church, where he could perhaps invoke guilt which might just cause them to sympathize with Serbs and Jews, maybe even become Orthadox, instead he wants to argue and insult them and push them away from the Serbs/JTF.  I don't get it, but to each is own.  That's my opinion, i still hope he comes back though i really hope he calms down a bit. 
All or nothing.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »
Finally somebody gets mine and Dalmacijas point, We do not hate Husar. We just think he acted irresponsibly.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
I think he'll return

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »
I think he'll return

I don't know, at least he is back on my forum, which means he thinking of returning  :)

I hope he does so much.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 07:26:34 PM »
I really don't know what is going on,but after mr.Chaim has personally called you to come back i think this is now disrespectful to him and everyone else on this forum!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 07:44:21 PM »
Yes but he has a family to look after, and he is right to take threats seriously especially when he lives in a country where defending yourself is almost against the law.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »
Yes but he has a family to look after, and he is right to take threats seriously especially when he lives in a country where defending yourself is almost against the law.
O0 O0 O0

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2008, 08:42:15 PM »
What kind of treats?from dalmacija?dalmacija lives hundreds of miles from France!

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2008, 08:44:34 PM »
Distance doesnt matter, I know people who live pretty far from me who would do things if I asked them to
....and Im not saying he was serious in his threats, but when you have a child to protect you cant be too careful at all.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2008, 08:48:08 PM »
And Honestly distance is not an issue anymore for people.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »
Don't be childish.I am very disappointed at Husar right now,after all fights he now backs off?I like him but i had enuff.My country is not USA,i can bet my money on it that dalamcija has no money for a car(i lived over there that is way i come over here)more over to go to France and i don't want to talk about process and visas.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2008, 09:41:40 PM »
Even if I don't know Dalmacija in person, I can guarantee that he wouldn't travel that distant, waste that money to beat up someone as insulting as husar, when there is plenty in Kosovo.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 02:30:01 AM »
Hahahah...

I was clear about this 03 weeks ago when I opened a topic inwhich I declared that I do not want to have anything to do with Husar.

I understand that some people are still intimated by my response against Husar when he insulted me. Please get over it you sensitive spoiled brats.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 02:33:39 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »
Even if I don't know Dalmacija in person, I can guarantee that he wouldn't travel that distant, waste that money to beat up someone as insulting as husar, when there is plenty in Kosovo.

My lawyer has spoken  :D
 I do not have to say anything anymore.

Just one think to finish this:

Nobody should be intimated by me.
I am not a violent guy. Actually I am very nice and polite and just young and have a temperamental character. That's all.
But That’s normal among Serbs.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 02:51:37 AM by DALMACIJA »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 03:00:36 AM »
sigh. My Husar  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please brother, return to your JTF brothers.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 03:11:24 AM »
sigh. My Husar  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Please brother, return to your JTF brothers.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

http://www.militaryglobal.com/forum/index.php/topic,2500.0.html

Boere go down read Husars Posts in this thread

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 02:41:48 PM »
Husar brother return O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »
He will not come back.

I am sorry the link will not work for non members of the site. But it was quicker that reposting things for Boere.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
We got bigger problems then Husar!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
I'll miss Husar too; but SB has right.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm