Author Topic: If You Were on Death Row . . .  (Read 3569 times)

kellymaureen

Re: If You Were on Death Row . . .
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2008, 06:36:01 PM »
Bin Laden's donkey on a platter

He is a devout muslim male.....you KNOW where his arse has been :o

Good point, it's been tenderized already.
:::D over and over and over

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »
Are you preparing for the Revolution, Kelly? O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 04:55:20 AM »
Are you preparing for the Revolution, Kelly? O0

O0 you know it

newman

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 05:08:54 AM »
If the rules were they weren't allowed to kill you until you'd had the last meal, I'd order Sabre Tooth Tigers' balls on toast! :D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 05:45:43 AM »
I don't think that'll procede the ordely execution by firing squad or by executioner's axe just like in old good days; Today people who're real enemies of NWO not scapegoats like soldiers acused of "excecive vilolence on battlefield against inocent jihadis" have "acidents" or die by "unknown perpetrators" You must renember that liberals publicly claim they  don't belive in capitol panishment. ::)

Anyway I woud propably fast and pray too, death is too important to make fun of.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »
Death is nothing to fear, life is far more scary and involved.