Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

Why doesn't Chaim put an ad in here?

(1/3) > >>

admin:
I think Chaim should advertise himself here.

Sarah:
It depends what you mean by "advertise". You once said that Chaim mentioned he didn't want JTF to be his fan club, i think if he did advertise it would lead into the fan situation more. It would end up that all the JTF and Chaim supporters would post and fire away and that may not acheive what He was intentionally trying to get through his advertising post.
There are also very few women on this forum......in fact is there even an orthodox jewish woman on this website. Is lisa?
I do not understand why Chaim is not married yet. I presume it is  hard as a jew in america to get properly married, is that true?
I agree with your no kissing and virgin beliefs Yacov. It is moral and decent.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Well, as you might surmise from my name, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a fan of such a worthy leader. I know Chaim is a modest and humble Jew and does not want anyone to be led to idolatry, but I do believe God appoints certain individuals as natural and gifted leaders.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: sarah.... on February 14, 2007, 04:29:05 PM ---
There are also very few women on this forum......in fact is there even an orthodox Jewish woman on this website. Is lisa?

--- End quote ---

JTF's ideas are highly unpopular with America's 'feminized' majority.  Westerners have had it too good for too long.  We think we can afford 'peace at any price'.  We cannot.

We'll all have peace in death.  Is this what we want?

Lisa:
Yes I am the Jewish woman on the forum.  I attend the Synagogue on the High Holidays, keep kosher to some degree and fast on Yom Kippur.  But I'm not exactly Orthodox. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version