Author Topic: Ask the Skip  (Read 77364 times)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask the Skip
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:07 PM »
Then its time 2 draw a line underneath this.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

The Torah is correct says you must not get them, doesn't say if you do get them you don't believe in the Torah. Thats not a logical leap now is it.  ;)

You now I served 4 tours Raul.
Torah doesn't say that if you get a tattoo you don't believe, but you have just stated that Torah has nothing to do with tattoos!!!!!

I said it had nothing to do with my tattoos at the time.  You sure you where a teacher  :-\

I will time out this thread of a while....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:39:05 PM by Skippy »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2008, 03:45:24 AM »
Common people Skippy is combat nurse not spy; she killed A-rabs, and other muzi-zombie enemies; How many of  you did something for defending western civilisation and Jewish People; So back off.  O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
Then its time 2 draw a line underneath this.

I have dibblah I have said on the forum and in private, even did a voice response of not I am not a spy.

Spys are plain people that blend into the background...... And can that ever be said about me  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »
Common people Skippy is combat nurse not spy; she killed A-rabs, and other muzi-zombie enemies; How many of  you did something for defending western civilisation and Jewish People; So back off.  O0

Thanks Ultra  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2008, 08:20:53 PM »
glad to see the thread is up again  O0

Yeah, if skip was a spy, would she be telling us about her family and all?! lol

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »
glad to see the thread is up again  O0

Yeah, if skip was a spy, would she be telling us about her family and all?! lol

I tried to reopen it but after Ultra commented it went funny, Shlomo helped out.  O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2008, 05:45:57 AM »
Who locked this first? I thought it was you Skippy... :-\  So I locked it agian after my comment sorry...
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2008, 05:54:26 AM »
Who locked this first? I thought it was you Skippy... :-\  So I locked it agian after my comment sorry...

I did but when you relocked it, it changed to admin control instead of user control  8;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2008, 05:59:46 AM »
 :::D :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2008, 06:10:07 AM »
Haha anyway moving the thread along................................. :::D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »
How do I approach girls in a way that they don't shun me?  ::)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »

They are blind! And stupid, if I was gentile and 10 years younger  ^-^ ^-^

Just smile, be yourself. Just don't use the Dr Evil grin you have  :::D

And stop trying to impress them. As soon as you stop and relax, you will be ok.

You are a very handsome, sweet guy.

Maybe you intimidate them. Growing up I never approached cute guys, for that reason.

Maybe its the case with he girls there.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »

They are blind! And stupid, if I was gentile and 10 years younger  ^-^ ^-^

Just smile, be yourself. Just don't use the Dr Evil grin you have  :::D

And stop trying to impress them. As soon as you stop and relax, you will be ok.

You are a very handsome, sweet guy.

Maybe you intimidate them. Growing up I never approached cute guys, for that reason.

Maybe its the case with he girls there.

Dr Evil grin??  :::D

I don't try to impress them, and girls here do not approach guys, that's a 1 in a million. IF looks really help, they're not helping me. But from what I see all the time, looks DO NOT matter.

I've been told by numerous people that know me that I don't show the girl that I want her... and when I try to do that, I give the impression that I'm desperate. Then when I'm too relaxed with them, it's only friendly. 

(banging my head against the wall!!)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »
If you want to find love, don't look for it.

Sounds silly, but it's true.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »
That's true enough....

Women can smell desperation like dogs can smell fear and bees can smell honey.

- You're the boss in any relationship you want to engage in...and never forget.. from my (limited) experince, if you are kind and generous, not too heavy and "pace" the dating you'll be fine.- Be yourself if you want a long term relationship... If your not in it for that, tell her everything she wants to hear.

-Remember this, in that kind of quick relationship situation it's not just you who wants the same thing. :laugh:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »

I don't try to impress them, and girls here do not approach guys, that's a 1 in a million. IF looks really help, they're not helping me. But from what I see all the time, looks DO NOT matter.

I've been told by numerous people that know me that I don't show the girl that I want her... and when I try to do that, I give the impression that I'm desperate. Then when I'm too relaxed with them, it's only friendly. 

Well having  lump on your head from banging it, will not help you in the looks department.

Look sunshine you have no problem on here talking to women. Very woman here will agree you are a  sweetie.

You need to relax, Stop the trying so hard. I bet you are so shy or invading their personal space.

Now body language, don't stand full on to the girl you are an impressive man, turn alittle to the side its more friendly. Relax your shoulders have you hands down.

Golden rule personal space. Everyone has a personal space, normally its a 3 foot circle around them. You stand more that 3 foot away you are going to look disinterested. within the 3 foot if you stand about a 1 and 1/2 away it gives the impression that you want to be close, but not over powering. Any closer you become a stalker. This allows the girl to chose to move closer to you or away from you.

Its just logic stand closer to people we like, move away from people we don't like.

If she shows she doesn't want your attention then back off.

There is no such thing as I will make them want me. ::) ::)

If you are friendly, polite I don't see the problem. You are in NEW YORK, Millions of People.

Theres a saying make a woman laugh and you are half way there. Just think about then when chatting to girls.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:37:02 PM by Skippy »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »
If you want to find love, don't look for it.

Sounds silly, but it's true.

Yes thats right  O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2008, 11:38:34 PM »

Women can smell desperation like dogs can smell fear and bees can smell honey.

lol so true  :::D :::D And no amount of aftershave can cover it.

Just to note the more desperate the man, the more he uses  :D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2008, 12:47:31 AM »

Well having  lump on your head from banging it, will not help you in the looks department.

Look sunshine you have no problem on here talking to women. Very woman here will agree you are a  sweetie.

You need to relax, Stop the trying so hard. I bet you are so shy or invading their personal space.

Now body language, don't stand full on to the girl you are an impressive man, turn alittle to the side its more friendly. Relax your shoulders have you hands down.

Golden rule personal space. Everyone has a personal space, normally its a 3 foot circle around them. You stand more that 3 foot away you are going to look disinterested. within the 3 foot if you stand about a 1 and 1/2 away it gives the impression that you want to be close, but not over powering. Any closer you become a stalker. This allows the girl to chose to move closer to you or away from you.

Its just logic stand closer to people we like, move away from people we don't like.

If she shows she doesn't want your attention then back off.

There is no such thing as I will make them want me. ::) ::)

If you are friendly, polite I don't see the problem. You are in NEW YORK, Millions of People.

Theres a saying make a woman laugh and you are half way there. Just think about then when chatting to girls.

Well I can talk to women on here easily, we're just friendly. Approaching a girl my age in person, with a more than friendly intention is very difficult to do.

When I do build the guts to approach a girl, smile and say "hi".. it's a simple hi back, name exchange.. and then it's an interview. I ask all the questions, she doesn't ask me anything. I try to show I'm relaxed but that's never the case. I would love to blame it on the girls, but nice guys do have girlfriends, and it can't be EVERY girl that I meet is an idiot..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »
Well I can talk to women on here easily, we're just friendly. Approaching a girl my age in person, with a more than friendly intention is very difficult to do.

When I do build the guts to approach a girl, smile and say "hi".. it's a simple hi back, name exchange.. and then it's an interview. I ask all the questions, she doesn't ask me anything. I try to show I'm relaxed but that's never the case. I would love to blame it on the girls, but nice guys do have girlfriends, and it can't be EVERY girl that I meet is an idiot..

Everyone goes through that. Guys are always the ones that ask all the questions. Why should you be any different?

And yes most people are idiots, and you keep going until for find someone thats not.

I talk to and meet a lot people in my day, I go through days when I think the world is full of dropkicks.

But you just go ok and move on. You should look for a friend first then once you get to know a person then maybe a relationship. Going out looking for a partner first up, you will strike out all the time.

You must be happy with your life, because how do you expect anyone else to like you if first you don't really like yourself.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2008, 01:09:46 AM »

Everyone goes through that. Guys are always the ones that ask all the questions. Why should you be any different?

And yes most people are idiots, and you keep going until for find someone thats not.

I talk to and meet a lot people in my day, I go through days when I think the world is full of dropkicks.

But you just go ok and move on. You should look for a friend first then once you get to know a person then maybe a relationship. Going out looking for a partner first up, you will strike out all the time.

You must be happy with your life, because how do you expect anyone else to like you if first you don't really like yourself.

Well about three years ago I was happy, pretty confident and just approached girls with the best of intentions. After constantly being rejected for about 3-4 years, it really hurts. Not looking for pity, just saying that that will affect my outlook on life and how other people see me. And I can't just cheer up out of no where...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2008, 01:16:58 AM »

Well about three years ago I was happy, pretty confident and just approached girls with the best of intentions. After constantly being rejected for about 3-4 years, it really hurts. Not looking for pity, just saying that that will affect my outlook on life and how other people see me. And I can't just cheer up out of no where...

I know it hurts, I have been down that road many a time. Come for a holiday  :)

The break will do you good. You are just like my son, he used to say the same stuff to me all the time.

::)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2008, 01:22:56 AM »
Your son is 20, I'm going to be 24..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2008, 01:25:06 AM »
Your son is 20, I'm going to be 24..

I also have another son who is older than you.